[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMPLETELY IGNORED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: cringe.jpg (98KB, 716x755px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
98KB, 716x755px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
*tear quad while tweeting*
>>
Vince has gotta be SEETHING
>>
tripletty the cringetty
>>
>>3071702
>Please notice us, guys!

HOLY SHIET
>>
>>3071702
>see picture
>thinks its pretty funny some website did a news article on this
>look closer
>see WWE logo
My sides are in orbit
>>
>>3071702
sad
>>
>>3071702
Ugh so cringe. This the beta that will one day be running WWE.
>>
>>3071766
Vince is no better
>>
gaytch is honestly fucking pathetic
>>
File: 1394578523512.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1394578523512.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>3071702

Based Haitch

...meanwhile McGregor & Mayweather don't even know Omega and Okada exist
>>
>>3071778
Vince ain't doing gay beta shit like this
>>
>>3071796
You're right he only brought Drew carey to appear in the rumble and mike Tyson to be an enforcer on a wrestlemania main event
Vince is so fucking worse trips is just inviting them to the crowd
>>
>pls we pushed a talentless creep without charisma as top guy, can u guys show him how to be a draw?
>>
>>3071804
He got those people to the events. Gaytch is begging for attention and getting ignored like the beta faggot he is.
>>
>>3071807
cringe
>>
>Please come to our show, even though you can't curse, get loud, and if anything even remotely hints at happening we'll end it, you can still come!

literally what in the entire fuck is wrong with this company, i can't wait until it rots away.
>>
>>3071818
Based
>>
>>3071796
Vince would suck off both mayweather and mcgregor live in the ring if it meant them showing up.
>>
>>3071702
CRINGE. Like two megastars are gonna show up on WWE in 2017. This is the most irrelevant they've ever been.
>>
>>3071808
This.
>>
>>3071702
Embarrassing.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>YOU EVEN RAN YOUR MOUTH TO CONNOR MCGREGOR
>*crickets*

lmfao fuck this company
>>
>>3071804

only the product (lol) was a lot less retarded then than it is now. A massive draw like Mike Tyson was more than happy to be on the same card as guys like Steve Austin and The Rock.

Gaytch inviting Floyd and Connor to be on his childrens' show is pretty cringy. But I'll admit that getting McGregor and Lesnar to cut worked shoots on each other would be pretty based
>>
>>3071702
wwe is a fucking joke
>>
>>3071702

>a solution
>WWE

Are these guys all on fucking meth or something?
>>
So who's going to be the first person to reference the fight on RAW?
>>
>>3072057
Yes.
>>
How much do you think he tried to talk Vince out of making him do this?
>>
>>3071793
>they don't know who they are while haitch is having nightmares about them
>>
>>3071991
>The Rock
He was a nobody when Tyson was a special guest for WWE
>>
>>3072084
Cole will at opening of show
>>
>>3071808
t. underage faggot

vince would have made use of social media in the same way if it was a thing in the 80s and 90s you retarded faggot
>>
>>3072169
Even then Vince was still behind the times, the man missed the boat on buying the UFC for small dimes, thought the XFL would be a great idea and had to copy Netflix streaming service instead of thinking ahead, quit sucking dick.
>>
>>3071702
What a complete cringe worthy cuck.
>>
>>3072356
he would have completely ruined UFC and some other promotion would just be in it's place (i.e completely ruining WWE's business forever)
>>
I heard a little background about this. WWE made the invitation and Showtime reached out to them. But Vince thought that WWE should get paid for hosting them on RAW and Showtime felt the exact opposite. So it didn't happen.
>>
>>3071702
it wouldn't work since both say fuck every 5 seconds, plus the writers will have to give them scripts and mayweather cant read
>>
>>3071702
Not the first time WWE act like a thirsty whore
>>
>>3072380
>Undercarder

Could even draw LeBron outta his locker room
>>
>>3071939
Wait what? They name-dropped Connor at RAW?
Holy fucking cringe, that's so pathetic.
>>
>>3072380
this is the most cringe picture in the history of wrestling
>>
>>3072380
Why did Mark OK'd to undergo with this? And the fact that LeBron stood him up, thank god I stopped watching WWE in 2006.
>>
>>3072697

Enzo tweeted him a few times challenging him to a fight or somethin
>>
>>3071702
>>3071702
HHH is fucking cringe
>p-p-please come appear on our children's show to help our plummeting ratings
>>
>>3072380
whos the girl on the right? she's hot as fuck
>>
File: ApV7WrcCIAE8UUC.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ApV7WrcCIAE8UUC.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>3071991
>Mike Tyson was more than happy to be on the same card as guys like Steve Austin and The Rock.
Tyson actually loved/loves Gaytch the most
>>
>>3071991
If Connor McGregor and Brock Lesnar talked like they do in UFC WWE would catch so much shit... until the dimes start flying in their direction.
>>
>>3071807
Lesnar? I agree.
>>
>>3072720
Wasn't it something like Lebron was wearing a Taker shirt so they decided to surprise Lebron with a meet and greet but Lebron hates those kinds of surprises.
>>
>>3071939
Out of the loop here. Did they turn Big Ass a heel?
>>
>>3073733

yeah and now he's out of action with an injury
>>
>>3073778
Now reading an Enzo thread.

Damm their team fell apart rather quickly.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.