[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spooge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: fB35Lyt.jpg (243KB, 540x741px) Image search: [Google]
fB35Lyt.jpg
243KB, 540x741px
>spooge
>>
>>3071488
who was the jannetty?
>>
>>3071514

Obviously that literal who in the first few episodes that OOC replaced.
>>
Are any of their memes over? I guess WHAT BAR kind of is but the rest are cringe
>>
>>3071850
I say Nogger is.
>>
OOC has some of the low key best jokes and observations.
>>
>>3071885

OOC is the only one that seems like a normal person and not a complete sperg and any pic of them confirms it.
>>
>>3071850
I'm not always a fan of it but the black reign entrance theme basically meme'd them into doing this TNA story.
>>
>>3071950
This tna run has been really fun. Wcw was kinda shit since it was essentially the same matches over and over again. The only good point was the Lex bits.
>>
at first I didn't like these irish manlets but they've grown on me honestly
>>
STEVE
>>
I know the day Garvin winds up as a golden nogger winner is when they jump the shark.
>>
They are nothing without OOC
>>
>>3071850
they popularized jannetty, boy lists, virgil, luger, cunt hogan etc. etc. etc.
basically all of asp's memes are watered down versions of osw memes
except for nashposting and cm punk threads
>>
>>3072150
>they popularized jannetty
18+
>>
>>3072150

Holy christ this must be memes
>>
File: 7657.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7657.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>Jay and Maffew episode
>>
>>3071890
He is the only one of them with an actual job and a wife
>>
>>3072150
18+
>>
>>3073141

He and V1 are both nurses.
>>
>jay is a chinaman

LMAO no wonder they get so uptight over Vince's portrayal of asians
>>
>>3073169
They quit their nurse jobs to do osw full time. V1 moved out of his parents and is living with Jay now
>>
>>3072068
This, if I start one of their videos and I don't hear OOC I close it immediately.
>>
What is the fat one wearing
>>
>>3073418
Waistcoat over a t-shirt
>>
>>3073199
OOC still has his job. V1 left to go "full time" on OSW. And fair play to him, if I could be paid to do fuck all I would.
>>
>>3071890 True, I think the day will come when Jay and V1 do some unspeakable shit with the patreon money and OOC will politely resign from the group.
>>
>>3074327
One of them will get arrested for doing something with a ring boy.
>>
>>3072150

18+
>>
>>3072150

>except nashposting

they put over nash
>>
>>3074424

They're actually pretty right on and objective. They praise him in the prime nWo era but they shit on him when he killed WCW
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.