[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit /asp/ says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sonny_Smasher6.jpg (177KB, 1028x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sonny_Smasher6.jpg
177KB, 1028x768px
But there are big guys in MMA too... they just don't look like bodybuilders. They're World's-Strongest-Man fit, because they have to actually perform, instead of just looking like what ancient greek sculptors fantasized about while having sex with little boys.
>>
>Corbin only lost his cash-in cause he's gonna beat Cena clean at Summerslam
>>
>>3071449
>WWE Superstars
>Wrestlemania moments
>WWE Universe
>Sports entretainment
>>
>>3073780
>Well he needs to straighten up his act and get his shit together.

...m8.
He's a wrestler.
99% of the people that get into this business have taken the wrong path in life the moment they got into the ring.
If it's your job you've already fucked up your life, probably with no chance of recovery.
He drinks because his life (and body) are shit, and those are shit because of his career path, plus as >>3073857 said in this business you also lose most of your friends eventually.

Let him drink, hell i'd buy most people in this line of work a couple of drinks myself, they all range to miserable, deluded, and anywhere in between.
>>
HOLY. FUCKING. MACARONI!!! THE BASED WRESTLER. THE MONEY SPENDER. THE A-LISTER (MIZ BTFO). THE NXT LAD! THE 205 LIVE GUY! HOLY BIG TIME UNBELIEVABLE LOVE AND KISSES BASED!!!!!!!!
>>
We all wish you would get banned and then raped in front of your mom by niggers
>>
Srsly I'd pop+mark sooo hard if they brought THE BIG GUY back to NXT in a blackface gimmick as RYBLACK and then when h3 gets to the main roster he suddenly changed his gimmick to a white Big E but he retains the name RYBLACK.....

....then bill Goldberg returns as Ryback Himself and then Big E does a Blackberg gimmick building up to a mania triple threat match with Ryback, Ryblack, and Goldberg (aka Blackberg or Goldblack) but each wrestler is TECHNICALLY using someone else's name&gimmick #JustTakeMyMoneyVince
>>
>>3071904
ya mama bouncing on my dick up and down very fast
>>
File: carter.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>3071449
>>
how can you be a 70 year old man talking about wrestling on a vietnamese crafting board with literal schizophrenics and shut ins
>>
>>3074129
WORKED
>>
>"Yo Steve, Steve"
"Hello young man nice to me--"
>"who's the realist? Who's the realist guy in the room?"
>*Hand microphone tat in the air pose*
"I'm sorry, what are you even saying to me boy?"
>"Money and Ireland fighting tonight, I'm feeling this electric mood. I'm standing with my boy Steve, how you doin?! He hosts family feud"
"Aha, good rhyme but I got to get going to my ringside seats"
>"Ah nice bro, thanks for getting me a seat"
"Sorry the seat is for my wife white boy"
>"Oh so yous a cuppa haters?"
"Excuse me"
>"What do we got over here?"
>*Tries to include crowd*
>What do we got over heeeeeereeeee?"
"Son I gotta go"
>Alright but lemme get a quick shot with you"
>>
>Some of you people need to take more pride in this place. This is a fine place to discuss wrestling on one of the greatest message boards of all time. Have some respect for this board and treat it well.
>>
>>3074689 (OP)
>Austin, be beating I'm gonna give you is gonna make the beatings you gave Debra look like a game of patty cake
Who was Ambrose trying to get over with here?
>>
>WM
>Alexa Bliss wins KotR style tournament to unify WWE Womens title
>RAW after WM
>Bliss starts off show with crushing promo, burying the entire division
>interrupted by spicy latin music
>Yelissa comes out to loudest pop since DBry won the title
>procedes to mop up Bliss without a word
>before commercial the last thing we see is /ourgirl/ standing over the champ with the title in hand, raised high for all to see
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.