[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you book his face turn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: shang tsung.png (241KB, 402x387px) Image search: [Google]
shang tsung.png
241KB, 402x387px
How would you book his face turn?
>>
>Cut a promo apologizing to Liu
>Release all the souls he stole
>Bury Shao Kahn without the extra souls, clean, middle of the pit
>Go into a face vs face feud with Liu Kang at King of the Ring
>>
>>3070926
Shang Tsung was a glorified general manager. It would occur naturally like a Vince face turn
>>
I would have it revealed that he is Johnny Cage's great grandfather and that he is forced to serve Shao Kahn. This is found out when Shao kidnaps Cassie and makes her his rape wife. Johnny tries to save her but cant however he free's Shang. They then team up together to save Cassie. They free her and bring her back but she is already pregnant with Shao Kahn rape babby and she doesn't believe in abortion. This sets up the sequel
>>
Have him speak very broken Engrish and Titus manages him.
>>
>>3070963
>>
Mortal Kombat Deception did an okay job with it. Too bad he died immediately after the turn.
>>
File: subscorp.jpg (30KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
subscorp.jpg
30KB, 500x508px
Who's the Jannetty?
>>
>>3072136
sub zero for sure
>>
>>3072136
>Scorpion jobbed to getting his skull cut in half after a lengthy fight
>Sub-Zero jobbed to a fucking bucket of water in 10 seconds
>>
>>3072136
sub zero dimes
>>
>>3070856
he's just a soul who's intentions are good. Oh Anon, please don't let him be misunderstood.
>>
>>3072136
Subzero. Scorpion became Netherrealm Studios Ryu
>>
>>3072180
Kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.