[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

****1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>great build up
>tremendous storytelling
>good workrate, wasn't a spot-fest like a Chocolatito fight or something
>great crowd heat
>drew major dimes
>psychology was off the charts
Best SummerSlam main event ever?
>>
>>3070724
I expected more selling from both men but yeah I agree with your rating.
>>
>>3070725
They couldn't kill Conor's UFC gimmick off with this fight. They gave him enough offense too without burying Floyd. Super layout really.
>>
It was some great back and forth. It was all Connor the first 3, maybe even 3 and a half rounds.

Mayweather played the smart game though, he played the long game. He let Connor come at him, let him use up all his energy early. Connor didn't have enough discipline to conserve that energy, and looked gassed as fuck from round 4 onwards.

From there Mayweather just picked him off calmly.

Great match though. Agressive on both sides, and worked very well as an exhibition.

8/10 match
>>
>>3070739
>8/10 match
You mean ****
>>
This match signified the passing of the torch from boxing to UFC. Boxing can now be laid to rest
>>
>>3070739
mayweathers 50-0 isnt that much if hes always picking on beginners or unexperienced people
its like spawncamping at CoD you won but youre still a faggot
>>
>>3070803
Mayweather has a record of 26 consecutive wins in world title fights (10 by KO), 23 wins (9 KOs) in lineal title fights, 24 wins (7 KOs) against former or current world titlists, 12 wins (3 KOs) against former or current lineal champions, and 2 wins (1 KO) against International Boxing Hall of Fame inductees.

>Implying
>>
>>3070809
He did duck pac-man for a long time and didn't let him get the treatment for his shoulder injury before he fought him.

He himself knows he doesn't have a record with the all time greats. After the match the announcer was hounding him about his 50-0 record and kept asking him how he feels about Rocky Marsiano. What did Mayweather say? Nothing he refused to comment on it this is a guy that shit talks every chance he gets about being the best but he wouldn't dare compare himself to the real greats.
>>
>>3070814
>can't even spell Marciano
>analyzing boxing history
wew lad
>>
>>3070814
>Implying you need to be holyfield to beat a guy whose never boxed in his life before
>>
LARGE COCKED DAVE
https://soundcloud.com/ralphwiggum96/wrestling-observer-radio-8-26-2017
>>
It was a very hard hitting match, you could say that there is a lot of Inoki influence. McGregor selling at the end was brilliant, a la Okada.

****3/4
>>
>>3070724
The match was cringe af.
>>
>>3070908
One of the most embarassing displays in sports entertainment history. Fuck mayweather and mcgregor
>>
>>3070908
How so? You one of those indy fans who just want high spots and uppercut spam?
>>
>>3070724
Reminder that this shit isn't /asp/ so
FUCK
OFF
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (61KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
61KB, 780x688px
How was it even legal to bet on this "fight"
>>
File: promo321792847.jpg (949KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo321792847.jpg
949KB, 1920x1080px
>>3070922
It's about a WWE legend.
>>
>>3070929
Shouldn't Floyd be 51-0?
>>
>>3070724
I'm not a huge fan of the finish, ref stoppages are weak.
>>
>>3070932
That wasn't a boxing match, if it was Beeg would have won.
>>
>>3070934
Got Floyd's power and precision over but saved Conor's tough man gimmick, also gave them leeway in terms of selling Conor's weak gas tank as his excuse to set up any of his later boxing matches. It was perfect booking.
>>
>>3070932
His match against big show is officially a no decision. All that cheating..
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.