[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 599f3cf809b68.jpg (136KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
599f3cf809b68.jpg
136KB, 1300x724px
Was it a work?
>>
A shoot that turned into a work
>>
Of course it was.

But McGregor gonna look like a silly bitch if he ever steps foot in a WWE ring now.

>couldn't beat a boxer
>time to take on those wrestlers I challenged
>>
>>3070034
Of course he lost he's a amateur boxer
>>
>>3070034
Big Show couldn't beat him either, you know
>>
>>3070034
No, because everyone knows wrestling is fake.
>>
>>3070034
Please, please tell me, that there is no such ultimate virgin whou would think such thing unironically. Please.
>>
>>3070034
which by the way, he shit-talked all of WWE, that makes him even more embarrassing if does go to them
>>
>>3069965
50%

I think Meyweather could have won by the 4-5th round but he dragged it to give the fans something for their money.

Also why should he go to wwe?
They can't pay him nearly as much as he makes in UFC or Boxing.
>>
>>3069965
100%
>>
>>3070579
was to be expected. pro boxers(especially one of the best) tend to make amateurs(which macgregor is) look like an amateur
>>
>>3069965
Absolutely

>>3070034
Kek

If he wants to go to WWE they will throw to him everything he wants
>>
>>3070579
>>3070592

Anons, I hadn't considered it until you mentioned it, but I agree Mayweather was ready to win by Round 4 (when he was marching up into McGregor, who didn't seem to know how to react in close range). By Round 9 when McGregor just looked exhausted, Mayweather probably decided he might as well deliver the knockout to have a dramatic finish.

In fact, a 49-0 champion just taking this money fight against an inexperienced but huge draw MMA guy itself was a work. Mayweather just played it out expertly for the fans.

Thanks for raising the issue, here's some cleavage from when they were about to sing the anthems.
>>
I don't think it was a work in the sense that this was pre-planned or anything.

That said, I'll agree with people above that Mayweather knew he had the fight from round 4 on, and just toyed with McGregor from then onwards.
>>
>>3070034
He could do a shoot boxing match at Wrestlemania against Corbin. Play it off as a one night only thing. Have him show up later that year to introduce him as a wrestler.
>>
>Mayweather not putting over the younger fighter before bowing out

Mayweather is a politicking piece of shit. Worse than Hogan.
>>
>>3070034
Kek WWE can't even afford pyro, you think they can afford Conor McGregor? Yeah right.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.