[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats this move called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: money.webm (963KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
money.webm
963KB, 800x450px
Whats this move called?
>>
>>3069747
The Potato Masher
>>
Reparations
>>
>>3069747
The Pillow
>>
>>3069747
Ufc killer
>>
>>3069747
Modified Blue Thunder Bomb
>>
HE CALLS IT THE REARVIEW
>>
>>3069948
KEK
>>
File: cheeseburger.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cheeseburger.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>3069747
The Cheeseburger
>>
>>3069747
it didn't even hurt Conor, why are Floyd's punches so shit?
>>
The Ding-Dong Diddly
>>
The Ding-Dong Diddly
>>
HEY CONOR
>>
File: 4728847772729282.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4728847772729282.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
The Connor Crusher
>>
Walking the dog.
>>
its a punch I think
>>
>>3069964
A shorter 40 yo guy, with arthritis hands, who hasn't been a power puncher in more than a decade and that is known for his defensive skills and not his offensive ones, played around with one of the "best strikers in the UFC". Don't be so butthurt
>>
>>3070026
nice, now let's see if Floyd can go 1 round in the Octagon with Conor.
>>
File: 1501458760865.jpg (4KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
1501458760865.jpg
4KB, 247x247px
>>3070035
I agree, we should move the goal posts back.
>>
STRETCHY ARMS AND EXTENDO FINGERS
>>
>>3070035
That a retarded thing to say. I've been a boxing and MMA fan for more than 8 years and I can tell you that boxing had nothing to prove and that no boxing fan wanted this fight. MMA "fans" were the ones acting like things would be different and that acted like brats, throwing shit at boxing. Of course, Mayweather would get rekt in MMA, it would be as stupid at this fight. The problem is that most MMA fan see all of these as a battle between MMA and boxing, when they're 2 separate sports.
>>
>>3070094
boxing lives in MMA fan's head rent free, always has
>>
>>3069747
Fruit punch
>>
>>3069948
With theatrics
>>
>>3070097
Is that why boxing's biggest fight is an MMA fighter in his first fight and a retired 40 year old? That "sport" is doing so well isn't it? That was the last boxing match anyone will ever care about.
>>
>>3070026
a 40 year old guy who has been conditioned to box for 21+ years, played around with him? hardly, mcgregor has shitty endurance.
>>
>>3070106
I don't even watch boxing or mma and even I can tell boxing doesn't give a shit about this fight, mma fans are douchebags who want to be a part of something to feel special, they are the idiots that keep all the corporations alive.
>>
>>3070106
Who gives a fuck? It's a matter of boxing fans watching the fights not MMA fans. Like I said, stop being so butthurt.
>>
>>3070094
>Of course, Mayweather would get rekt in MMA, it would be as stupid at this fight

No, it would be way worse. Mcgreggor fought the first 8 rounds in an acceptable manner. Mayweather would be down in the first in an MMA match. Maybe crippled, too.
>>
>>3070120
If you have been watching Floyd for a while, you would know that he used his strategy of always. Get the other guy tired and then throw point punches. He knows his hands are fucked, and that throwing hard punches only would make him tired and wouldn't be so effective. So I was expecting this exact result, the referee stopping the fight because Mcgregor would be too tired to defend himself. I really think Floyd had the chance too do so much more in the first rounds but he was just making the fight a little bit more interesting. Even though the formula was the same, there was something odd about Floyd during the fight, like he held off or something while at the same time trying to be a little bit more offensive.
>>
>>3070186
Just as Mcgregor would get destroyed in a match against Marcelo Garcia in BJJ or against Jordan Burroughs in Wrestling. I don't know if you are too stupid too understand the differences between sports or you are a really butthurt Mcgregor dickrider.
>>
>>3070209
Because MMA isn't simply a "sport." It's the closest thing we have to a laboratory that proves what techniques will and won't work in a real life fight. If it's not trained in MMA, it's Bullshido and impractical, simple as that.

MMA has a realistic utility that no traditional art or sport can compete with period end of discussion. That's why even with this fight it will continue to grow in influence and relevance while boxing will go the way of shitty kung fu and Olympic wrestling (which was almost cut from the 2020 games due to disinterest).
>>
>>3070228
And tell me, sir. How many of these fabled street bouts have you won with your superior lab tested techniques?
>>
>>3070228
What the fuck are you talking about? Man, you're going full retard, sorry. Boxing and Wrestling are way too important to MMA, without boxing and wrestling you would only get 15 minutes of guys trying submissions.

First of all, who gives a fuck about popularity of a sport. Second of all, have you read all the rules and regulations in an MMA organization?. Third, what makes MMA more useful than Boxing or Wrestling. Fourth, by your logic, carrying a fucking knife shits on your MMA.

At this point Idk if you're trolling or you're just a new casual fan, because no way any veteran MMA fan would dare to say the words you just said.
>>
>>3070228
Cringing hard you fag
>>
>>3070228
Btw I think the Gracies were thinking of scamming stupid people like you when they came off with the "Duh, all fights end up in the ground, bro". Most fights end up with the first punch. You're end up in the ground either unconcious, dead or getting stomped by your opponent's friends. But you wouldn't know that don't you, sweetie, because you have your scientifically proven deadly MMA, that works just as much as you watch on your mom's TV.
>>
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO
>>
>>3070251
Wew lad, boxing and wrestling are only legit as the components of a sum greater than its individual parts. This has been proven in vale tudo, UFC, and other cross style bouts long before modern MMA weeded out the weaker, inferior arts and strictly showy combat sports. Literally no reason to try them and only them in isolation anymore. May as well be proud of owning a cheap digital camera instead of getting a mediocre smartphone.

>Who gives a fuck about popularity
Not merely popularity: Influence and relevance. MMA has applicability that single styles can't match. That's all there is to it and it's not debatable in 2017.

>All the rules
So? Still the fewest and closest to an actual fight that society will ever allow. You gonna bullshit me with the "I'd stomp the groin, bite, and fish hook" garbage? An MMA fighter would too, do it better, and be trained in skills that fraud so-called "reality" self-defense hucksters can't execute... or a single stylist for that matter.

>What makes MMA more useful
Seriously? Fewer restrictions, more techniques permitted and refined. More ways to become comfortable and conditioned with fighting. Can't believe you'd be this stupid to need something so basic spelled out.

>Carrying a knife
Not everyone is a fat, weak, burger-inhaling clapistani who needs a gun or a knife to feel like a man. Civilized countries outlaw small arms to control crime, and legitimate, working martial arts can serve civilians just fine.

>>3070261
Memes are all you have to rely one because your tears can't wash away my objective correctness.
>>3070271
Nope! "Ikken Hissatsu" is bullshido you learned at your krotty or taekwondo McDojo . Most fights involve multiple blows being traded.

Let's play a game: Go on YouTube and search "MMA vs X" where X is equal to literally any other fighting style, traditional martial art, or combat sport. See how often the MMA guy loses clean. I'll be waiting, fuccboi.
>>
>>3070296
this guy is right you know

boxing ratings have been declining for years while MMA and UFC go up, boxing as a sport is fucking autistic and not interesting to watch and hasn't been interesting to watch since the 90s
>>
>>3070228
This is what MMA fags actually believe.
>>
>>3070302
>>3070296
Samefagging that hard to prove a point

Whatever dude, if it makes you feel better about yourself, keep being so delusional. I'm tired and tomorrow I need to collect my bets money. Have a good night.
>>
File: k.png (7KB, 417x113px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
7KB, 417x113px
>>3070306
hurr durr
>>
>>3070296
4/10, should have left out the bit about gun control and objective correctness/not debatable in 2017.

All in all, mediocre. If you're gonna sit there and type that many words take some pride in your shitposts.
>>
>>3069747
I had a friend in high school that used to train boxing pretty seriously and wanted to become a professional (10 years ago). Somewhere down the line he switched to Muay Thai and Shoot boxing, he actually got a fight at K1 at MSG recently. Boxing is nice but it's a dying sport, theres less money and opportunities compared to MMA and kickboxing. Part of it is there are no more great fighters who draw, another reason is people don't want to constrained to an art that is just throwing punches. Theres nothing in boxing that can't be done in MMA or kickboxing
>>
>>3070228
"MMA", which is actually ufc rules fighting, is set up to protect a certain types of fighters and force certain styles of fighting.

If up kicks, kicking downed opponents and using the environment were allowed you would actually see real fighting style. These techniques don't put the fighters in more danger than any other but they do make a lot of the game irrelevant or at least much less successful.
>>
File: 1502318980514.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1502318980514.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>3069990
>>
>>3070578
He would have been great as a live action Mario
>>
>>3070296
This.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.