[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: conor-mcgregor.jpg (76KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
conor-mcgregor.jpg
76KB, 718x559px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3069638
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>3069671
That hundred million will never take away the embarassment we just witneased tonkght my friend.
>>
>>3069688
Embarassment winning almost half rounds ,going 10 rounds before being early stoped and winning 100millions . Vs the boxing goat? At his boxing debut?
Yeah ... Right.. i would take that type of embarassment any day.
>>
File: 1413822499062.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1413822499062.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>3069841
Ok McGreggor, see you next month!
>>
>>3069841
Ya ok pinhead?
>>
>>3069841
Why did i respond to you fucking kids...
Go back watching your fantasy "wrestling".
>>
>>3069841

this

Conor is laughing all the way to the bank and really didn't even look that bad
>>
Utterly rekt.
>>
>>3069841
This. Connor didn't even have a cut on his body... W-wat a loser, r-right guys?

Now if they met in the octagon, the match would have ended probably in the first round, maybe 2nd.
>>
>>3070392

No way it would pass 1st round the fight would be as long as cm punk one.
>>
>>3070314
Worked
>>
Honestly did anyone actually think connor would win this one?
Mayweather is a GOAT boxer and connor only fought in UFC
His proformance was actually pretty good
>>
>>3070697
When you see how 2 judges gave all but 1st round to Connor when he clearly won 2 and 3 , yeah you could Say they already were doing all the possible to make floyd the winner in the end and make him look less bad
>>
>>3070711
I didn't but at round 3 i really thought he had a chance to make it.
>>
File: Capture_20170827182402.png (393KB, 675x584px) Image search: [Google]
Capture_20170827182402.png
393KB, 675x584px
>>
>>3069688
He went 10 rounds with the GOAT and scored more punches than anyone ever has. If anything Connor made him work for his paycheck and made every other opponent of Mayweather look weak as fuck.
>>
>>3072954
ya do realize floyd was going easy on him so the fight would be entertaining right?
>>
>>3072969
>believing this
Kys carter.
>>
I wonder if Floyd bet money on himself winning in the 10th round
>>
>>3072994
>still trying
Kys carter
>>
>>3069638
>FOOK OFF M8! I GOT 100MIL TO DANCE WITH A NEGRO MANLET FOR A HALF HOUR!! SAGE NORTHCUTT I WANT YOU NEXT!!!

>...and I guess we could have a fight too if ya really want, Mick!
>>
>>3069841
>getting gassed and tko'd by a guy past his prime while you are in yours
The fact that he didn't make it to the decision is more pathetic than the TKO.
>>
File: 1uu8e0.jpg (67KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1uu8e0.jpg
67KB, 500x749px
>>3073074
>Sage Northcutt
>>
>>3073096
>I go in all fields

So grass is totally optional, huh?
>>
>>3069638
Can't wait to watch the next Conor or ufc fight. I have no interest in watching boxing again.
>>
>>3073103
>>3073096
>>3073074

Yeah sorry but hey at least 1) I tried to contribute a little /asp/ie OC and 2) I don't pretend to be a girl (tripfag/namefag/whateverfag)
>>
>>3069638
he's 29 years old and has accomplished more than I would accomplish in 5 lifetimes.
>>
>>3070711
Is performance was really amateurish honestly, he played exactly into what Mayweather expected him to do and then in the post match conference he talked about how Mayweather was so good at adapting to what he was doing which only showed that he wasn't even aware of how hard he got worked. He put on a good show, sure, but from a tactical standpoint he had no idea what he was doing.
>>
>>3072998
You are honestly completely clueless if you think those rounds Connor won weren't just bait to tire himself out, exhausting yourself to win 3-4 rounds out of 12 isn't a good game plan, Floyd must've been trying real hard to hold back his laughter watching McGregor actually think he was winning while making him gas himself early.
>>
>>3073268
>toyed with him so the fight would be entertaining
>It was all a ruse to make him tired
You can't even keep track of the argument. You're a literal retard
>>
>>3073255
He did better than I expected. I thought Floyd was going to pull out his buddy hunters shovel on him in the 1st.
>>
>>3073378
Not even the same person that guy was replying to.

>>3073392
In the post fight conference Floyd said he was going to take him down in the 6th, but was surprised that Connor managed to last 3 rounds more.
>>
>>3073397
Then why did you comment with only half the context you fucking lame?
>>
Rematch with UFC rules when?
>>
What constitutes looking against Mayweather? If any of us rubes steps in the ring and manages to eat two punches before going down instead of just one, will people on the internet talk about how we put up a good showing?

Semi tanget: I would kick the shit out of Mayweather in a reading contest.
>>
We know Floyd wanted Connor to gas out but thinking he took all those shots cause he wanted to is fucking dumb no one would be that confident . Connor did great and if he had the stamina to go the distance he could have won, he had his defensive style figured out.
>>
File: whitesbtfo.jpg (71KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
whitesbtfo.jpg
71KB, 405x720px
>>3073724
Hahaha are ya high? it looked like floyd was fighting a drunk retard.
>>
>>3073732
Thank you for confirming me that you are dumb.
>>
>>3073683
maybe if """"expert"""" pundits spend months talking about how anon has all kind of new angles from his shitposting experience that floyd won't know how to deal with
>>
>>3073845
Where is yours retard? Saying he fought like a drunk retard is not an argument ,he lasted 10 rounds vs the pro boxing goat 40 or not, he landed more punches than Manny and saying Floyd allowed him to touch him is retarded he wouldn't risk to take a ko punch.
>>
Did his trainer have him do any 12 round simulation matches with a sparring partner? If yes, how could said trainer not see that he would be gassed by Round 6? Why didn't they work on his stamina?
>>
>>3069638
>implying you could've gone 10 rounds with Mayweather
>>
I don't understand how Connor lost.
Floyd never pinned him. Not even a 1 count.
The referee should be penalized.

By the way, this was the worst wrestling match I've ever watched. Not even an arm bar.

Floyd v Big Show was slightly better.
>>
>>3073864
You can't compare Pacquio to McGregor
Mayweather knew Pacquio was a far more dangerous opponent so fought him accordingly
With McGregor he knew he would beat him and totally out fought and out thought him
I actually thought McGregor did pretty well but when he called out Mayweathers lack of speed and power after the fight, when it was his lack of power and stamina that cost him the fight shows a lack of class and respect
>>
>>3074069
So are you saying he deliberately let him hit those clean hits? Ok for the hits in the guard but thinking he allowed Connor to hit him with the 1st uppercut for exemple is foolish. Those shots were legitimate . It's common knowledge that Floyd isn't à power puncher he won like this, in the 10th round mind you, because Connor was totally gased. With more stamina he would have gone the distance. The biggest disrespect for me Comes from 2 of the judges that only gave 1st round to Connor, that's bs and only to save face of boxing that they did that . The winner was decided before the fight even started by those two.
>>
What bothers me the most in this fight is the black comunity having this like a Blacks vs whites fight and not giving Connor the credit he deserve After the fight and just bash him like retards even if he had a good fight and lasted 10 rounds with the boxing goat.
>>
>>3074141
I know a lot of black people who turned on Mayweather because he voted for someone they don't like. You can't expect reason from people like that.
>>
>the mocking voice of a non-fighter

I thought he did well. Gassed out in the late rounds like I expected but he gave it his all. You can't expect more. People who fuck around with this wouldn't last a moment with anyone who has even a tenth of his work ethic.
>>
>>3074069
lmao the fucking ignorance
>>
File: Consider.gif (494KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Consider.gif
494KB, 500x374px
>McGregor fought out of timing for much of the fight
>some will say this is his style, but this worked against him in boxing, since you can't get away with unorthodox shit in boxing unless you're a fucking legend
>outboxers like Mayweather are also some of the worst people for someone like McGregor to fight
Anyone who says that McGregor would with an MMA rematch knows this only because boxing on it's own has always done poorly in MMA, except for the beginning years of UFC and the cross martial arts "proto-MMA" years. It's been proven that a pure boxer can't win in MMA nowadays.

Having McGregor box produced a more interesting fight than having Mayweather go to the ground. It's that simple. McGregor has his options limited, but he still had plenty to do. He simply failed to beat Mayweather.

The TKO was the correct call. Honestly McGregor couldn't do anything and he had no defense up. He was getting overwhelmed and hammered by Mayweather. He could never have gone to the decision.

McGregor is essentially the crossfit of MMA.
>>
>>3069638
>>
HARD WORK!
>>
>all these people giving conor props for lasting ten rounds

Have you never watched a Mayweather match? He doesn't go for the quick finish. He out-paces and out-thinks his opponent, pulling the important point victories when they're worn down from stinging body-shots and over-exertion, or getting the stoppage if he can.
Going ten rounds with a guy who expected you to box EXACTLY that fight for ten rounds isn't impressive when you're also a top-tier combat athlete with experience and a decade of youth on him.
From about round 3 it was evident Floyd was in control due to how heavy Conor was breathing, and how his punches lacked their former sting. Five onwards Conor got flat-out clowned.
>>
>>3075258
>all this damage control from boxing fans
b-b-ut it was p-part of the gameplan
>>
>>3075261
>damage control
>when Floyd won and got paid triple Conor

mmanlets are this seething
>>
>>3075258
>Five onwards Conor got flat-out clowned
is that why mcgregor won the 8th round?
>>
>>3075270
Hi Conor
>>
>>3075258
I'm a Mayweather fan but that was a shit fight against someone who just started training in boxing
>>
>>3075277
Conor hadn't "just started training". He has a little background in amateur boxing.
Floyd also wasn't the same Floyd even against Pacquiao. He was still smart but he was notably slower and his reflexes comprise the bulk of his strategies.
This was prime Conor against old man, out-of-prime Floyd, and he still got fucked by the safest fight Floyd could've fought.
>>
>>3075284
Hi Leonard!
>>
>>3075285
Hello Sheldon
>>
>>3075287
Hi Max!
>>
>>3075284

Only because it was under boxing rules and floyd could turn his back like a bitch every time Conor got close so the ref could split them. In the octagon floyd would get rekt.
>>
This just in: Connor signs with WWE! When will this legend stop?
>>
>>3072943
that makes Mcdonald look worse, he got beat by a fag.
>>
>>3076096
>goes from one fake sport to another
pottery
>>
>>3070392
He was bleeding.
>>
>>3074141
What are you talking about? Mayweather-McGregor seemed odd to me in that it wasn't all about blacks vs whites. Blacks and whites both like connor better because his whole gimmick is trash talk. Blacks also hate Mayweather because he doesn't act black, he's a trump supporter, he has money, etc.
>>
>>3069638

I hate smelly dumb taigs as much as the next guy but he didn't lose by any stretch of the imagination. He got paid at least $30 million for a fucking sparring session. Most wrasslers will never sniff a quarter of that in their entire fucking lives.
>>
>>3070392
>i-if they met at the octagon!!

mcdonald was cocky and called him out and kept talking shit, not the other way around mayweather was chilling at home enjoying his life. figured he'd come and shut him up which he did.

>b-but he had the early rounds!!

kek mayweather was toying with him to see what he had and making him get gassed out, which he did. and to an extent he wanted to give people a long fight since he knew people were pissed about the pacman fight being boring as fuck.

mayweather was in control 95% of the fight not 50/50 like you UFC fags tend to believe
>>
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZguniuzALv
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.