[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real winner of tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: mauro-ranallo-wwe-4821875365.png (329KB, 700x452px) Image search: [Google]
mauro-ranallo-wwe-4821875365.png
329KB, 700x452px
Expect him on RAM as the main announcer with his own custom announce team in the next couple of months
>>
Expect JBL to be fired also
>>
>>3069636

I hope JBL sodomizes him
>>
MAMA MIA
>>
>>3069636
If that means Cole retiring, I'm all for it
>>
Based Mauro cucking Vince hard
>>
>>3069636
Was a nice surprise to see/hear him tonight. Good on him, fuck Vince.
>>
Based big match Mauro
>>
>>3069636
He was the worst announcer on the panel, tripped over his words all night & he kept cutting Al Bernstein off
>>
>>3069648
If he wasn't fired the first time, what maked you think he's going to get fired this time? Keep having JBL bully and live in your head rent free, bitch.
>>
Why does he only say momma mia in fake sports/
>>
>>3069636
Mauro was based tonight. Why did they relegate him to NXT instead of putting him back in his rightful seat on smackdown? Tom Phillips is the vanilla midget of announcers.
>>
>>3069636
Mauro is set for life in WWE. Hes truly the only professional on the WWE commentary staff.
>>
>>3070138
They want to keep him away from the insecure gay bully JBL. You see the carny culture of ribbing is much more important than having your company staffed by credible people who add legitimacy to your product.
>>
>>3070138
HHH basically brought him back in a position where he
A) Would stay in the company and wouldn't get swept up by another promotion
B) Wouldn't have to interact with JBL or Vince.

When HHH takes over, expect Mauro to get moved back up basically immediately.
>>
>>3070146
Put him on RAW. I can't stand Bookers commentary. Do they have to give him something to do because he's a CTE lawsuit waiting to happen?
>>
>>3070138
Triple H stole him for his own brand and in turn keeps him away from retards like JBL. NXT Takeover Brooklyn was the shit and Ranallo's commentary made it that much better.
>>
>>3070277
True that bruv
>>
>>3069636
Wait, what happened? Anyone care to explain please?
>>
>>3069656
SUICIDEA TOPIEDA MIAMMA MIAAA
>>
>>3070290
Called the big fight
>>
>>3069636
He was terrible, kept calling the fighters by the wrong name and stumbling over his words.
>>
>>3070138
Adding to what others have said, it's also easier for him dealing with his depression if he's mostly working one place rather than flying all over
>>
>>3069822

You didn't know he was calling?

I understand if you're not a wwe fan, but after he left smackdown/wwe and then got signed back to nxt we were all speculating that the only reason he got taken back in was because he was set to call Floyd vs. Mayweather later this summer.

As a fan not big on boxing myself I watched this just to hear my favorite commentator.
>>
>>3070277

this is also a viable reason. Haitch doesn't want NXT to be just developmental anymore, so I can legit see him having this as the perfect excuse to get Mauro on a show where he can have three man commentary teams like the big leagues.
>>
>>3070329

Or maybe he should just man the fuck up and learn how to control his own mind instead of using muh depression as a crutch.

I have no respect for someone who lets anything control them to their detriment.
>>
>>3069636
What happened?
>>
>>3070460

See above. He called the biggest draw of the summer.
>>
>>3070405
3 man commentary teams are the drizzling shits though. I don;t dislike Percy Watson, but he literally brings nothing to the commentary. Same goes for the third man on RAW and Smackdown.
>>
Don't like this fag but if he can work in high level sport like he did tonight then he should dump wwe immideately, they don't deserve him.
>>
>>3070450
>edgy moron begs for (You)s
>>
>>3069636
>>3069648
> a bloo hoo hoo, why does JBL keep bullying me
>why can't someone fight him for me
Damnit Mauro, just man the fuck up and grab a baseball bat threaten JBL to a bloody pulp if he bullies you again, you stupid fuckwit
>>
>>3070541
>Jerry Smith: the post
>>
File: 1475478839159.png (252KB, 662x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475478839159.png
252KB, 662x282px
>>3070593
>>
>>3070450
Let's talk again, when midlife crisis hits you, i mean, if you didn't kill yourself before that.
>>
>>3070593
personally i'm indifferent towards R&M, but this post: >>3070541 reeks of Jerry Smith
>>
>>3070140
Him & JR commentating every fucking RAW when?
>>
>>3070587
>>3070628
Is this some ebin new forced meme?
>>
>>3070740
No, quit posting at yourself.
>>
File: try again.png (8KB, 405x196px) Image search: [Google]
try again.png
8KB, 405x196px
>>3070754
try again m8
>>
>>3070754
I don't even know what the fuck a "Jerry Smith" is
>>
>>3069666
I agree with Satan.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.