[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main difference between WWE and NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

The main difference between WWE and NJPW
>>
>mixing fonts
>the leather cut
>weird size
that US title looks like absolute trash.
>>
>>3068631
Left = 4chan
Right = reddit
>>
>>3068642

Definitely. Meme title for a meme wrestler.
>>
>There will be people who see this and think the belt on the right is the IWGP Title
>>
>>3068631

Neither of those matches were for either of those belts
>>
desu the US title doesn't look very good. Center plate is cool but the strap is fuckin' ugly.
>>
File: Beach King Fight.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
Beach King Fight.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>3068631
Left:
>Watching two beach kings bump chests until one falls over
>>
>>3068646
wtf
i love reddit now
>>
>>3068631
>>3068871
Right:
>Watching two trained actor/athlete/stuntmen put on a well choreographed action fight-sequence live in the ring
>>
Yeah just wait til WWE has bork Lazer vs JonBones Jones @ the next WrestleMania! Dana still owes Vince one for UFC 200, JBJ needs to do something, and hey u know do a big formal "brawl for all" type worked-shoot fight between brok-n-bonz @ mania (or even royal rumble in January if ur "Jonesin" for a payday [pic related] and maybe do a dusty finish or disputed finish that doesn't get the payoff/closure @ WrestleMania proper? BOOM! WWE gets a "super fight" on one of their top-2 PPVs/shows (or both) and Dana gets Vince back that favor he owes him... WITH A GUY HE CANT USE [AKA MAKE MONEY OFF OF] for 2-4++ years! Sure seems like a win win win all the way around =P
>>
>>3068894
Awww fuck I forgot [Pic Related] from my post...

>CARLOSSSSS!!!!!!!
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px)
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>3068894
>>3068896
>Now Playing: Britney Spears - Oops I Did It Again

S-sorry Carlos.... I guess you can say that I [AWFUL PUN]

>ANONNNNNNNNN
>>
>>3068631
Why did you put the secondary belts in the pic?
>>
>>3068876

>Right:
>>Watching one trained actor/athlete/stuntmen carry the other to a decent choreographed action fight-sequence live in the ring while the other blows Meltzer to get over

Ftfy anon
>>
File: who japan.jpg (80KB, 404x169px)
who japan.jpg
80KB, 404x169px
The main difference between WWE and NJPW.
>>
File: AdventureQuest.gif (27KB, 300x223px)
AdventureQuest.gif
27KB, 300x223px
>>3068924
Meltzer clearly over-rates NJPW fights Agreed. However, a B+ choreographed fight-scene with obvious but forgivable flaws that Meltzer gives an undeserved "A++:)<3+!++!!" because of obvious bribes, is still way better than two lummoxes awkwardly trading finishers and 2 counts until one of them runs out of HP.
>>
>>3068959
Is the difference 2 months time?
>>
>>3068959
Don't forget that the Naito/Tanahashi one has double the views of the BEST MATCH EVER T. MELTZER since japs don't give two shits about Omemega
>>
>>3068679
>>3068692
>>3068906

It's a comparison of recently created belts.
>>
yknow i didnt think the universal title was that bad til i see it up this close. that hollow front plate is abominable
>>
That US title isn't good by any stretch of the imagination but it still shits all over the fruit rollup.
>>
>>3070555
Why not just use the UK Championship if you're including midcard belts like NJPW's US Championship
>>
>>3068876
Fucking loved the fight scenes in Daredevil
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.