[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: ONEFALL.jpg (187KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
ONEFALL.jpg
187KB, 896x504px
The following contest is scheduled for one fall...
>>
THE FOLLOWING DING DONG DIDDLY IS SCHEDULED FOR ONE DING DONG DIDDLY
>>
I'M JUST ONE MAAAAAAAN
>>
Greg Hamilton is fucking based. Much better than JoJo.
>>
>>3068446
YESSSS
>>
>>3068439
Based
>>
"Ladies and gentlemen the following match is schedule for one fall [one fall] and is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first the challenger, from Cincinnati Ohio, he is the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambroose. And introducing his opponent, who would lime to be announced as The Face that Runs the Place, and current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, the Phenomenal A... J... Stylesssss."

Better than Heyman, desu.
>>
>>3068439
This dude is TNA tier. Everything about this fucking company sucks now. Finkel to this.
>>
>>3068439
I love this guy. He's the best announcer they've had in a long time.
>>
>>3068454
Women suck at announcing, it's a universal rule. Their voices aren't commanding enough.
>>
>>3068484

I appreciate that he adds a little flair to everyone's names of introducing them all in the same monotone voice
>>
>>3068439
ONE FALL
>>
>>3068497
Melissa Santos is fine. But others generally ruin the atmosphere and the importance of the incoming match.
>>
>>3068497
there was a bitch in the early 90s that was pretty good
>>
>>3068446
ding-dong diddly ONE FALL ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly CONTEST ding-dong diddly FOLLOWING ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly THE IS SCHEDULED ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly
>>
Why is the Jojo the default announcer for the video game and not based Greg?
>>
THE FOOWIGN CONTEST IS THE ELIMINATIOM CHAMBA MATCH SCHEDUELB FOR ONE FAWL (one fall!)
>>
I like Greg's match intros but his "Winner of this match AND THE NEWWWWWW" is weak. Justin Roberts was way better at that.
>>
>>3068507
>>3068439
I don't mind this, as far the reddit chants go. It's certainly better than TEN or two sweet.

Also it's funny when sometimes he'll leave the pause but nobody does it.
>>
Fat Americans stealing the "one fall" chant from UK indies. Fuck off.
>>
>>3068439
ONE FALL
>>
>>3068445
A ONE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
>>
>>3069703
>>3068445

Cringe.
>>
>>3070294
You're so cool
>>
Justin Roberts was better
>>
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>3068497
Lilian was decent, plus apparently she's pretty based IRL
>>
>>3068439
Is it ever for two fall?
>>
>>3068497
Lillian whenever she introduced triple h
>>
>>3070348
Two out of three falls
>>
>>3068497
lenne hardt in pride was memorable if nothing else
>>
>>3069000
Ya seething limey noodlehead
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.