[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would would have happened if Shawn never did the job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x720-WfY.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-WfY.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Would would have happened if Shawn never did the job?
>>
>le locker room leader Mark would have knocked him with his soup bones
>>
>>3066632

He would have done the job, one way or another. He either jobbed in the ring or Tyson and Austin would have Montreal screwjob KOd his ass in Boston.
>>
>>3066632
Nothing because Vince is a bitch that let Michaels walk all over him
>>
>>3066632
>Taker knocks out Shawn backstage
>Marty Jannetty runs in with the MITB briefcase and pins Shawn
>1-2-3
>The Vince McMahon signature on the contract looks identical to his actual signature
>well fuck, new champion
>>
Taker would break his face
>>
They would have stripped Shawn of the title since he was due for back surgery soon after.
>>
>>3066739
he never had a back injury you mark

he took took off because he was a terrible draw and was high as a kite all the time
>>
>>3066766
You're retarded
>>
>>3066766
He had surgery in January '99. The retirement was never supposed to last 4 years, recovery was 9 months, but his back injury was legitimate. Vince kept him away because the product was hot and he had no need, Shawn was a mess, and Shawn could easily tamper with the locker room.
>>
>>3066766
His injury was legit, however if he wasn't a pilled up junkie he would have been back in early 2000 at the absolute latest.
>>
We'd all be bitching about WCW Nitro's low ratings in 2017.
>>
>>3066894
wolfcuck would be a functioning member of society if this happened
>>
>>3067911
He'd just be DGerenateX
>>
>>3066794
>Vince kept him away

But he still appeared on TV for some of 98 to 00 in that commissioner role.
>>
>>3067931
better use up that contract otherwise you're wasting money
>>
>>3066894
We would be so lucky
>>
File: austinhbk.jpg (58KB, 403x227px) Image search: [Google]
austinhbk.jpg
58KB, 403x227px
It's a shame he wasn't part of the greatest Mania of all time (17). I marked out at his surprise 15 appearance.

Also I think Big Eagle would have looked pretty darn good on him.
>>
Not much would have changed. Austin would have eventually won the belt, probably at Summerslam

Then him, Shawn, Rock and HHH would trade the belt for the next couple years
>>
>implying shawn could even win any real fight
Midget even had used lifts to appear taller. Shawn didn't even have the traditional wrestling backround that would have made something like that possible.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.