[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to win a street fight against a knife-wielding attacker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: psycho.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
psycho.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Get ambushed
Dude pulls knife at 3 feet away from me
I'm a very fast runner and decent wrestler
know some judo and jiu-jitsu moves
Low stamina
How do I survive the encounter?
>>
>>3066402
Tell them you're a Jew and they'll have to deal with George Soros
>>
>>3066406
what if he stabs me while i'm talking?
>>
down to away plus two for low foot sweep
>>
>>3066402
Judging by the stats you listed, if you were to attempt to defend yourself in a knife fight, you would get stabbed. Just run away.
>>
>>3066402
>"Go ahead, stab me faggot!" - Man fatally stabbed by knife
>>
>>3066408
Talk while moving backwards ya know
>>
>>3066416
I literally said this to a guy who stabbed me. Luckily he was drunk and I had a skateboard so I shrekd him, but man did that suck. Just run away from anyone with a weapon if you don't both training and confidence in your abilities.
>>
>>3066412
If he grabs me wit one arm while trying to stab with the other, I could probably take him down if I maintained composure.

Considering I haven't taken a punch in 5 years, do you think it is feasible?

How to escape if he grabs you first?
>>
>>3066437
I'd say train yourself to box at a local gym. If someone grabs you, punch them as hard you fucking can. Aim for the jaw, punch straight forward, not from the side and imagine your're punching a target behind his face. To escape, you would have to be able to gain leverage on him, while keeping his knife hand away from you. Wrestling a guy with a blade can be extremely dangerous, you're better off keeping your distance and running.
>>
Irish whip him away from you.
>>
>>3066458
After he grabs me, should I
1) punch him to stun him, then run away
2) Kick him to buy time and create distance
3) push him to create even more distance but at risk of getting being to weakened by pain and stabs to run or push him far enough away.
>>
>>3066473
While i'm doing the whip, he'll be close to me for about 1/2 second

Close enough to get stabbed
>>
>>3066494
Punch and stun, then push, then run. out of curiosity, is this hypothetical or you actually in imminent danger of being stabbed?
>>
>>3066402
I cut a heel promo then my friends jump in from behind, hold him down on his knees. Then I deliver my finisher, a superkick, to his chin, knocking him unconscious

I call the police while we pose over his KOd body
>>
>>3066539
This and only this.
>>
>>3066532
What do I do if my little sis is about to get raped by gangsters but I know that I can't stop them if I fight them? (hypothetical)

I'm about to get stabbed but the mugger is just waiting for me to call the cops and ask for advice on 4chan.

Better allow me to use my phone one last time before he takes it and I never see it again.

Such polite muggers these days.
(sarcasm)
>>
always pull guard against a knife attacker*
*don't actually do this
>>
>>3066539
yeah but what poses do you do
>>
>>3066539
What if I'm not in an anime?
>>
>>3066402
Shoot him
>>
>>3066550
What if I don't live in america?
>>
>>3066551
Then I pity you
>>
>>3066539
No cut a face promo so he feels for you and understands you and he joins you. Or he boos you and get bored of you and leaves you alone.
>>
>>3066552
Can I use your pity as a weapon?
>>
>>3066543
I was more asking if someone threatened you, but okay. if you're worried about sis getting raped, get her a gun. Also, go take some boxing lessons
>>
>>3066556
I don't live in america m8, so no guns.
Even if there were guns, she wouldn't carry one

Also can boxing beat 4 knife-wielding drugged up gangsters with a reputation to uphold?
>>
>>3066558
Yes you can, you will take damage but it's possible. Especially if you're fighting to protect someone. A person can do extraordinary things when protecting a loved one. I'd still suggest running but if you have no other choice, fight them with every bit ferocity you can muster, if you fall, you will have stood your ground like a man and you will go to Valhalla.
>>
>>3066556
I am not worried about sis getting raped, was just a moral/philosophical question?

Do you fight a war the has to be fought even if you cannot win?

Is it better to have her get raped or me dying and have her get raped?

I would go in their because I don't mind dying, it was just out of curiosity.
>>
>>3066565
By fighting you make a point, even if you fall. If you can run, do so. There is no shame in it.
>>
>>3066570
If you would throw away your life to protect your sis then sis's dignity>your life.

Assuming same for mother, grandmother, etc
So then same for grandmother's grandson, etc
So then same for every one that shares your blood

So then same for everyone in the human race

So then would you sacrifice everything to save an someone that you have never met before?
>>
Play your attackers biggest enemies theme on your phone. When he's startled roll him up and declare yourself the victor
>>
>>3066580
I absolutely would. I don't like seeing people get hurt and I've gotten my ass kicked by people for, I've been shot twice, stabbed four times, and cut too many times to count, because of this mindset. It would bother me more if I didn't
>>
>>3066589
Commendable Sir, the world needs more altruists like you.

I wonder though, would you fight to save one person now if it meant that 5 people would be hurt/killed later?
>>
>>3066602
I would fight for the one person and then fight whoever was threatening the other five. That's honestly a no win situation for everyone.
>>
>>3066402
use ya magic judo and jiu jitsu moves to teleport the knife out his hand
>>
Control the arm holding the blade always
>>
>>3066627
This is important.
>>
>>3066615
I was the only person that I knew that thought like that.

Thank you teaching me that there are other's like me out there.

Why do you think more don't think like you do?
>>
>>3066627
What if the only time that his arm gets close is to stab you?

Just push away and run or hope/wait to get him onto the ground first?
>>
>>3066639
Is it viable to try and feint an attack first before running?
>>
>>3066633
I was bullied a lot as a child, I decided then I would never let that happen to anyone else. I worked out, got strong and trained so I could protect people and myself. I think most people who turn a blind eye to that sort of thing are generally unwilling to put themselves in harms way due to self preservation.
>>
>>3066649
So, if everyone became suicidal/insane or considers oppression unacceptable then people will start helping each other more and sacrificing themselves to save others?
>>
When he goes for the stab, you jump to the side and superman punch him.
>>
>>3066659
Not sure if you're trolling or you think that people act like they do in how to fight videos.

He would have stabbed me multiple times by the time I had landed the jump.

Also he can block with one free hand.
What if can survive a punch from someone who hasn't been in a fight in 5 years?
>>
>>3066677
>He would have stabbed me multiple times by the time I had landed the jump
You are not fighting the flash you mongoloid, you are fighting a weak guy who relies on a knife. He is not blocking shit and he can barely make one swing during your attack.
>>
>>3066553
I want him distracted so my cronies can ambush him
>>
>>3066699
what if I have no friends?
>>
>>3066657
Not sure where you got suicidal or insane from. I also don't think you get where I'm coming from. But I'll just leave it at this: some people have it in them to help others, no matter the cost and some don't.
>>
>>3066684
If i get into situation, I've decided to:

punch him while moving to his unarmed side.
If i miss and he gets close, i sidestep and push him
If I hit him, I run immediately.

Sounds good or huge mistake?
>>
>>3066704
Find the nearest couple of lower mid card heels and approach them about starting a faction
>>
>>3066659
>>3066684
This will get you killed.
>>
>>3066718
You have the right idea m8.

>>3066720
>insider lingo used to tell someone how to get friends
kek, I love you fucking autists. Never change /asp/
>>
>>3066402
You should have covered this in Ju Jitsu.

Blocking a strike with a knife in hand is usually much easier than blocking punches. Not even being tacticool or pretending to have street experience here. It just is.

I'd always rather fight knowing theres a weapon involved from the start than get into a fist fight with a stranger unsure.

As everyone knows if you see he has a knife before you've started bleeding he's probably not committed to use it anyway. Winner dies in the ambulance etc.
>>
Professional Knife Mugger here. I hate it when people spear me.
>>
>>3066736
I only learnt techniques for if he goes for a slashing attack.

I have been told about some counters for if someone goes for a direct stab but I'm not confident in using them.

Takes too much accuracy for me to pull it off reliably, especially if he goes for a feint first.
>>
You spam the superman punch and then go ARRRAAAOOOOOOO and hit a spear for the 1,2,3.
>>
>>3066781
>You spam the superman punch and then go ARRRAAAOOOOOOO and hit a spear for the 1,2,3.
Sorry, am new to to /asp, can someone translate?
>>
>>306676
Yea well don't get into that altercation then.

Look into a weapon sport if you want to improve. Flipshit or HEMAlarping will both get you squared away.
>>
>>3066800
He's saying do Roman Reigns finisher. He's just being pedantic, that will get you killed.
>>
>>3066813
literally this.
>>
>>3066813
Read the original post
>get ambushed
I don't choose to get into the fight
The fight chose me
>>
File: IMG_1854.jpg (1MB, 2521x1893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
1MB, 2521x1893px
>>3066547
>>
>>3066402
...get a knife.
>>
>>3066833
Nah a sensible person outside the Ghetto doesn't just get ambushed by multiple knife wielders.

Don't get cornered or through choke points with your hood up and headphones in at night= Never have to deal with this.

If this genuinely concerns you train or arm yourself for it. There's no other answer.
>>
>>3066843
new to 4chan
started this thread to get answers
I know have answers
Do I :
delete thread (not sure if bad manners)
or let the thread die, ie. stop responding.
>>
>>3066854
just let it die naturally. thanks for the discussion.
>>
File: tumblr_ofm2jtZfyK1vbwf2ko1_1280.png (115KB, 1280x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofm2jtZfyK1vbwf2ko1_1280.png
115KB, 1280x549px
>>3066647
Never.

Every weapon sport will teach you that a feint is a strike to kill always. An experienced opponent won't bother to take the bait otherwise and obviously Day 1 8am Fighting 101 never underestimate your opponent.

>>3066639
Look how to block it. Then learn to how to make that block a strike. This is all easy said on the internet ofcourse but it all works and it's far from impossible stuff. You're average mugger is not a stone cold killer and will project his hits enough for you to respond appropriately.
>>
>>3066639
>>3066647
Well, that depends on your reaction time
If your reaction time is sharp and your body is free, deflect and grab the forearm
If your reaction time is shit like me, stay on the non-blade side of him and circle around him so he can't straight up stab you, giving yourself an advantage
Don't grab the arm with your hands. Deflect the forearm with your arm and push his blade arm to the side.
Depending on how he's holding the knife and which direction the stab is coming from, deflect in a side direction. e.g. if he hold it like a fork and stab you from downside (from groin aiming at stomach), push his arm to his right side (if he's stabbing you in the front and using his right arm). Expose his chest basically while you wrestle his blade arm

Don't feint an attack unless you plan on following that up with an actual attack. If you plan on bolting, circle around until his back/blindside is at your escape route so he has to turn around to catch you
>>
File: biggles.jpg (60KB, 571x642px) Image search: [Google]
biggles.jpg
60KB, 571x642px
>>3066854
Leave it up for others to learn and it might blossom into more informative discussion.

Top job. You are a good poster (also a faggot). You should stay.
>>
>>3066402
bend over and show him your boipuccy and hope he stabs you with something else.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.