[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-lister Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: black.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>A-lister Black
>>
>>3065665
This guy is going to fail so hard on the main roster
>>
>>3065692
They should give him an Antifa gimmick and then have him buried by Trump supporters
>>
>>3065692
Is there anybody from NXT that's more over on the main roster?
>>
>>3065692
Sounds more like a problem with the main roster than with call-ups
>>
>>3065708

This tbqh senpai. Maybe Charlotte?
>>
>>3065692
Every guy is going to fail on the main roster.
>>
>>3065692
This. He's merely another in a long line of indie shitters that will be exposed.
>>
that match he had with kenta where they shootkicked each other to death was fun
>>
>>3065730
>homegrown WWE guys are successes
>>
>>3065692
he sucks, he doesn't deserve to be a hit when he goes up, he had one of the worst matches at Takeover imo
>>
>>3065736
Strowman and Bliss are
>>
>>3065699
Big E
>>
>>3065736
They actually are
>>
>>3065742
Big E was over-as-fuck in NXT tho

>>3065739
Bliss is just an overpushed boner of the month
>>
>>3065739
Strowman wasn't really in NXT and he did like a few house shows at most iirc

if someone stays for too long in NXT he's likely shit. But Elias Samson is enjoyable.
>>
>>3065748
Bliss is over as fuck and a draw. Push is totally justified. Every other bitch gets crickets or boos
>>
>>3065746
>Bo Dallas
>Jason Jordan
>Baron Corbin
>Big Cass
>Rusev
>Bray Wyatt

"success"
>>
>>3065748

Big E was way more over in NXT. The five count gimmick was top tier
>>
comparing Black to Strowman is pretty ridiculous so get your heads out of your asses, Black is like a manlet version of Baron Corbin, and Braun is a legit strongman
>>
>>3065756
>a heel is supposed to get cheered
>>
>>3065760
Only complete flop in that list is Bo. Jason Jordan and Big Cass haven't even had the chance to prove themselves yet and the other 3 have all won a belt/mitb. They seem to be burying the fuck out of Corbin and Rusev now though
>>
>>3065775
>winning random midcard belt is "success"
>failing to successfully cash-in MITB is "success"
>>
>>3065780
Oh you're one of those retards that think the only thing that makes a wrestler succesful is being a main eventer
>>
>>3065784
Isn't that what you e-Drones always claim?
>>
>>3065770
Blame fat smarks for that
>>
>>3065792
>he's also a console wars poster
Sort your life out
>>
>>3065793
>"smarks" are cheering Bliss over Horsewomen
>>
>>3065796
They are. All fans are.
>>
>>3065756
that would probably have more to do with them murdering Bayley and having Sasha be boring as fuck.
>>
>>3065829
Nah people just got tired of those two overrated hacks after Vince exposed them
>>
>>3065829
Bayley murdered herself by being a WOAT promo and by being a babyface whose gimmick is being a babyface
>>
File: Capture.png (408KB, 423x466px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
408KB, 423x466px
Am I supposed to side with him or be against him? I haven't seen much of his stuff but I don't like his entrance at all, and his mannerism makes me think of like those brooding kids in high school who are really into darkness and school shootings. I like his look but his character needs to lighten up

Also his head makes him look like a small Braun Strowman
>>
>>3065699
Bliss
>>
>>3065699
Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt (for a time).
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.