[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Who was better?
>>
Good ol' Krispin
>>
machismo oozed charisma which is much, much more important than "technical skill" in fake wrestling
and even with that being said, macho was no slouch in the ring.
>>
>>3065110
Wrestling ability - Benoit
Style and Promos and Dimes - Macho
>>
Two boring midgets
>>
>>3065110
Savage was great at wrestling AND charismatic as fuck, he's better than Benoit by default
>>
>>3065117
True that, Macho Man vs Tenryu was a hell of a match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-nn6UIq5BE
>>
Macho Man is the GOAT, it's an insult to even compare him to some faggot murderer.
>>
Left = 4chan
Right = reddit
>>
>>3065110
Macho Man
>>
>>3065110
Macho was the total package.
>>
File: 1456840232250.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456840232250.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>3065127
Based Cross Pinwheel working ya from beyond the grave.
>>
I like both of them but as a kid I really enjoyed Macho Man in WWF. If it had been Benoit in WWF at the time I probably wouldn't have enjoyed him, I didn't appreciate his style of wrestling until I was in my teens. So Macho Man wins for me.
>>
>>3065139
4 chan is Eugene and reddit is hbk.
>>
Well obviously Macho was the better promo and had tremendous drawing power, in the ring he wasn't a technical wizard but he was graceful and knew his psychology extremely well.

Benoit's workrate was extreme. That's all he had going for him. His promos were lukewarm, really didn't have that much of drawing power but dammit if Benoit didn't make wrestling look real.
>>
>>3065265
Lex luger
>>
>>3066857
nah, reddit is some faggot : Jeff Hardy or Zayn
>>
Fuck WCW, they wrestled each other 5 times and only 1 Match didn't end in a DQ, and that was at a god damned house show. They deserved to go out of business.
>>
>>3065125
good match

i wonder if macho was able to plan that one out as much as he liked or if the language barrier got in the way
>>
>>3065110
macho man is more sports entertaing
>>
>>3065119
mach was always looking real jacked baby
>>
>>3067363

Savage was Tenryuus favorite gaijin to work with. I think he spoke pretty good English so I think they were communicating fine.
>>
>>3065110
Chris in ring

Macho in everything else.

I think Macho had the better finisher
>>
>>3068377
>I think Macho had the better finisher
His elbow drop is the most buried finisher I've ever heard of. Remember that time he did it EIGHT times and still failed to take his opponent down?
>>
>>3068377
>>>3065110 (OP)
>Chris in ring
>Macho in everything else.
>I think Macho had the better finisher

Ben Wah's finished legit looked like he was trying to kill you though (prophetic?) where Macho half the time hardly connected.
>>
>>3068384
>>3068872
A flying move is always more exciting than a hugging move. If a guy doesn't tap out within 10 seconds he isn't going to, so there's no drama, just hugging.
>>
>>3066881
I respect this thoughtful opinion.
>>
>>3065110

savage had the advantage on the mic. a lot of what he said was gibberish, but entertaining.
>>
>>3065716
Thanks for the nightmares
>>
>>3068919
happens to submissions too. how many times did benoit have angle in the crossface at the rumble match?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.