[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong ?
>>
File: 1503689451820.jpg (41KB, 333x316px) Image search: [Google]
1503689451820.jpg
41KB, 333x316px
HEY MINIONS
>>
>>3064117
He insulted muh troops
>>
>>3064117

He got pushed way too early. Tried to get himself over via the Kevin Owens method but his bants aren't good enough tbqh senpai
>>
Got pushed too fast, too early. He should've been allowed to stay in the midcard for a couple more years. But as is typical of Vince these days if he likes you you're going straight to the top and if you fail it's your fault.
>>
>>3064117
Probably something during childhood. It's easy to blame the parents, but I wouldn't rule out lead contamination or some other form of poisoning that could have stunted his mental development.
>>
File: IMG_2152.png (2MB, 1445x1039px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.png
2MB, 1445x1039px
I'm just gonna put this here.........
>>
File: IMG_2602.gif (2MB, 366x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2602.gif
2MB, 366x208px
Nothing has gone wrong yet. He's only lost the MitB briefcase and subsequently lost a match to Cena the week after. What else has happened to make you think the dream is over for the poor lad? As long as he doesn't lose focus, he's still got a ton of potential & future left on the plate.
>>
>>3064194
Thank you Based John
>>
>>3064180
he was sexually abused, without question
>>
>>3064117
why does he look so young and so old at the same time
>>
>>3064255
Babyface/balding combo.
>>
>>3064194
BASED
>>
>jinder hits the gym
>gets pushed to the moon
>lazy slobs stay skinny fat
>buried

simple as that
>>
File: SUPER CENA.gif (4MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER CENA.gif
4MB, 356x200px
>>3064194
Who will be his next victim?
>>
Got buried by cena, stopping a push and getting buried are two different things btw
>>
>>3064150
Boy, Jason Jordan should be fucking terrified right now.
>>
>>3064150
Nakamura is next
>>
>>3064117
Nothing. He's GOAT.
>>
File: 1522.jpg (70KB, 368x341px) Image search: [Google]
1522.jpg
70KB, 368x341px
>implying vince isnt playing 5D chess making ya gullible smarks think hes tryna bury Corbin so that ya support him
>>
>>3064117
Daily reminder that this guy is so beta that village bicycle Paige wouldn't bang him.
>>
>>3064206
>He's only lost the MitB briefcase and subsequently lost a match to Cena the week after
The exact same thing happened to Damien Sandow. Within a few weeks he was The Miz's comedy jobber sidekick, and a month later he was future endeavored.
>>
The new Smackdown writers have had it out for him since day 1
>Lost to AJ Styles 3 weeks in a row
>Lost to Sami Zayn twice in a row
>Vince soured on him
>Lost to Nakamura twice in a row
>Only has 5 wins since Wrestlemania
>Loses good theme song for generic trash
>Fans shit all over him becuase they don't want another midcarder holding the WWE title
>Failed cash in
>Lost to Cena with one AA even though Sami, Jinder, and Neville have kicked out of atleast one before
>>
>>3065566
Awww shit! I forgot about this. Corbin to comedy jobber mode soon.
>>
>>3065574
His only chance of getting over desu.
>>
>>3065450
I was thinking of that, it's possible, because nobody cared about Corbin like they do now, me included.
>>
File: suicide watch.jpg (30KB, 432x321px) Image search: [Google]
suicide watch.jpg
30KB, 432x321px
>>3064117
Weekly Tim White style suicide promos when?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.