[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles: The Young Bucks Will Join WWE Within Five Years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

>>AJ Styles recently spoke with PWInsider and he thinks it’s only a matter of time before Nick and Matt Jackson, the Young Bucks, join WWE. The tag team has been asked about the possibility of joining the roster multiple times but have said it’s not happening right now. They are currently under contract to Ring of Honor and are the ROH Tag Team and ROH Six Man Tag Team (with Adam Page) champions. Styles said: “Oooh man, that is a tough question. For guys who know to do what they do and they’ve got it done before they even get here….so, I would say….oh, that’s a tough question, man….I give them five years, at the most. Within five years. Yeah. That’s my timeline. What do you think, had the people asked, ‘Do you think AJ Styles would come here?’, if you could have asked that ten years ago? What do you think people would have said then? You never know, man.“ https://411mania.com/wrestling/aj-styles-young-bucks-wwe/
>>
The day WWE dies for real
>>
>>3063436

Will get booked like shit on the main roster then relegated to 205 Live. Probably where "le superkick party! XD" belongs desu
>>
Of course they are. It's the same thing as AJ and Machine Gun and Gallows. They're doing the crazy indie life while they're young but when they're burned out on it and ready to settle down and come back to the States and get a full time consistent schedule they will. The only thing that really matters is solidifying your legacy BEFORE WWE because Christ knows you can't count on their booking. That's where Devitt fucked up.
>>
>>3063436
>Five years
Within then the Bucks will have made a metric fuckton of merch money, the WWE will have struggled picking their choices as "the guy", and Vince McMahon will probably have died
It'd be more likely that the Young Bucks buy the fucking WWE in five years
>>
>>3063454

>smoking crack in 2017
>>
five years is a super long time wrestling

anything could happen in that time period
>>
Can't wait for EDrones to suddenly start liking them and Indy Smarks to turn on them
>>
>>3063436
Well they pretty much have done everything there is to do outside the E. But why turn down a shit ton of Merch Money and good spots on cards everywhere in the world for a massive paycut and jobbing to the Revival?
>>
>>3063694

Because if it works out for you, you make a lot more money, have a set future signing autographs, and you get to apply your trade in front of the biggest audience you can.
>>
>>3063436
They'll be completely bald in 5 years. They can't overcome their manletism, so they'll have to get their fat asses in shape if they want to join the big leagues.
>>
They will come with Kenny in 2019/20.
>>
They're going to become irrelevant and washed up within 2 so I really doubt WWE is going to offer them a contract in 5
>>
Too bad WWMEME will be dead within 5 years
>>
>>3063436
They wont. AJ just doesnt want WWE to look bad.
>>
This is simply not going to happen. Bucks and Omega don't need Vince's carny shitfest of an organization. If anything, it's quite possible that 'E will actually struggle to sign indie guys in the future, as more and more of them realise that they don't need to be there.
Sami Callihan explains it here pretty well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHGe7bmPCH8
>>
topkek

these two faggots are the epitome of vanilla midgets

they are a real bad copycat gay version of MNM without the hot plastic bimbo latino fake tits
>>
>>3063768
>sami callahan
>one of the biggest stars in the world
I get his point but I still laughed because come on dude.
>>
THE
ELITE
THE
THE
ELITE

*clap clap, clap, clap clap*
>>
>>3064120
Calli has been killing on the indies for the past few years and is apparently on his way to New Japan
>>
File: CSfszc8WoAAYrK2.jpg (49KB, 404x745px) Image search: [Google]
CSfszc8WoAAYrK2.jpg
49KB, 404x745px
Why WWE really wants there when they actually they have the original one in past
>>
>>3064120
Good chance at winning BoLA this year. Has a big part in LU. Champion in AAW. Only ZSJ and Scurl are ahead of him right now.
>>
>>3065145
>Good chance at winning BoLA this year.
means nothing
>Has a big part in LU.
means nothing
>Champion in AAW.
means nothing
>Only ZSJ and Scurl are ahead of him right now.
lol
>>
>>3063439
This, WWE finally shot themselves if they have to bring in the Cucks in the company.
>>
>>3065150
we're talking about indie stars you dumb fuck. Wait until next year when Japan builds him as a star and WWE begs him to come back as well.
>>
>>3065155
Lol
>>
>>3063436
If so they'll be a shitty jobber comedy act bc that's all they really are
>>
>>3063436
Obviously they will. WWE has a policy of taking indy stars who get big enough to lend legitimacy to a smaller brand and offering them a metric fuckton of to phone it in at the top of the midcard. Honestly, they probably wouldn't mind collecting a paycheck to show up only every other week and NOT sacrifice their bodies by then, and they'll deserve it.

WWE is where successful indy wrestlers go to retire and relax.
>>
>>3063694
>turn down merch money
Don't they own the trademark?
>>
>>3063436
Based
>>
>implying WWE will still be around in 5 years
lmao
>>
>>3065227
>comedy jobbers
>record-setting tag team
>>
>>3063446
Your implying they're not booked like shit now and assuming 205 Live is still around within the next 5 years.
>>
>>3063454
Vince is only 70 modern medicine for billionaire might keep him spinning around for another 90 easy.

He could run WWE from his 5 star nursing home
>>
>>3063447
Im pretty sure WWE schedule is way more rigorous than anything they're currently doing.
>>
>>3065152
>calls the bucks cucks in defense of WWE
>uses Broken gimmick
>>
They'll be old bucks in 5 years though
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.