[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jihadi John traded to RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1495896173533.jpg (76KB, 362x584px) Image search: [Google]
1495896173533.jpg
76KB, 362x584px
>WWE NO MERCY will broadcast from STAPLES Center on Sept 24th. This RAW exclusive PPV brings a day of reckoning to the City of Angels. See: Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Bayley, Braun Strowman, Sasha Banks. Finn Balor, The Miz, Alexa Bliss, Sami Zayn, The Hardy Boys, Cesaro and Sheamus, and many more RAW Superstars.
https://www.staplescenter.com/events/detail/wwenomercy092417
>>
>doing nothing on raw
>becomes so noticeable that they literally work it into a storyline and send him over to smackdown
>do nothing on smackdown
>get traded back to raw
just ding-dong diddly release him
>>
i just want him to be fired
>>
Fucking ridiculous that Owens has been a mid-card champ countless times and Sami never once took a strap off of him.
Has Sami had any singles match for a championship title since Miz went over him at Survivor Series?
>>
>>3062879
It's an error, ignore it.
>>
File: 1502238125385.jpg (13KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502238125385.jpg
13KB, 432x432px
>>3062879
the syian refugee is so irrelevant not even WWE knows which brand he's on
>>
>>3062900
I'd rather he stay and suffer
Hopefully they will kill the desire to wrestle in him, so that when he does get fired, I won't have to see him shit up any other promotion
>>
>>3062900
>I'd rather he stay and suffer
>Hopefully they will kill the desire to wrestle in him, so that when he does get fired, I won't have to see him shit up any other promotion
>>
What happened to his rivalry with Mr. Kanellis? Was it dropped or did it have a proper ending?
>>
>>3064811
>proper ending
LMAO
>>
File: human swastika.jpg (943KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
human swastika.jpg
943KB, 1600x1600px
>>3062879
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (41KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
41KB, 640x633px
>>3062879
RAW takes all the big stars...
>>
>>3064811
Like 75% of wwe storylines they either forgot about it or canned it. They never expect their audience to have the mental capacity to remember.
>>
>>3064811
Apparently Kanellis got immediate backstage heat and is pretty much done already.
>>
He'd make the best heel though. Find me a more punchable face on the roster
>>
File: the beatles.png (464KB, 666x290px) Image search: [Google]
the beatles.png
464KB, 666x290px
who was the jeanetty?
>>
>>3066877
Maria's Husband
>>
>>3066875
He had the rep of being a guy with a great body compared to most on the indies. Then he came in fatter than he's ever been and convinced HHH he didn't need NXT. They soon found out why no company wants to give him a real push as a singles wrestler as he's not interesting in any facet. Combine all this with the fact he tells everyone nonstop he's living the dream he's earned thru hard work while he keeps gaining weight and also the last part of rumors is that no one eats this much chocolate cake in catering since Undertaker and it's easy to see why they hate him so far.

Maria ended up marrying a shitter.
>>
>>3066969
I didn't think he bombed or anything. The story was weak but that isn't his fault. He showed a lot of charisma in how fiercely he smashed that glass vase over Sami's head. The in-ring work wasn't exciting but it also wasn't bad in any way. If given enough time to work in the midcard before going full jobber, I could easily see him developing into a more interesting superstar. He's better now than Crews or Kalisto were when they started the main roster so he will at least turn out better than a former 2-time US Champion.
>>
>>3066924
L Jinnetty

>used to have rising rap career, could of become one of the best in UK
>decided to go to syria in 2013
>everyone thought he was jihadi john
>realize ISIS isn't what he really believes in
>leaves isis in 2015 and is now hiding in turkey
>mfw he will never make music ever again and will never see his friends
>will never return to uk and live his normal life unless he gets 10 years in jail
>he's probably regretting everything now
>>
>>3067001
No one cares about your shitty opinion.
Go clean up spic diarrhea from the petrol station toilet walls you poverty stricken kike and never post again
>>
>>3067001
>Mike Bennett
>showed a lot of charisma

This has literally never ever occurred.

>better than Crews or Kalisto
>>
>>3067049
NXT Kalisto > Current Crews > Mike Kanellis > MR Debut Kalisto > Current Kalisto > NXT Crews > MR Debut Crews
>>
>>3067083
shut up moron

Maria's fuckstick has always sucked.

t. guy who's been watching him stink up thge joint for longer than you've been watching wrestling
>>
>>3067100
Calm down, kemosabe. Mike did just fine. When I tried to get into Broken Hardyz era TNA I though Mike stood out a lot better than shitters like EC3 or Aron Rex or Eli Drake or fucking Cody.
>>
>>3067123
>shitters like EC3

kek imagine saying this while defending >Bennett
>>
>>3067142
There is nothing redeemable about EC"The Shitter"3.
>>
>>3067160
>implying there's anything redeemable about My Wife's Name
>>
>>3067173
There is. He can speak clearly into a mic and navigate a shitty script seamlessly much like The Miz but not quite as good.
I would love a feud between Kanellis/Maria and Miz/Maryse.
>>
>>3067186
>He can speak clearly into a mic

OH wow, amazing. Entry-level command of language.

Your taste is fucking horrid.
>>
>>3066249
LET'S SEETHE
>>
>>3067200
Name five wrestlers that can go a month without stuttering. Don't use Miz or Kanellis. Stick to men, like you usually do.
>>
I'M BLOWING UP IN YOUR TOWN (YOUR TOWN)
>>
>>3067211
Miz can't even go 1 night without dropping his spaghetti

>not liking Mike Kanellis means you're gay

dafuq is this backasswards affront to logic
>>
>>3067211
Miz stutters or screws up a pronunciation damn near every promo
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.