[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based GOAT working the anti-smarks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 15

File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
Based GOAT working the anti-smarks.
>>
BASED ALWAYS VACATING THE TITLE SO HE NEVER HAS TO PUT ANYONE OVER

BASED WORKED INTO AN EARLY RETIREMENT BY ALPHA VINCE

BASED GONNA KILL HIMSELF IN A BINGO HALL FOR $50 AND A HOT DOG
>>
The bear is the son of a donkey....
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>>3061998
>another anti-smark worked into a seething spluttering mess by the GOAT
>>
File: ONE bullhammer.jpg (36KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
ONE bullhammer.jpg
36KB, 1024x817px
>>3062006
*cures your concussion with but a single bullhammer*
>>
>>3061998
fucking STARDUST is making more money outside WWE than he was inside

>>3062018
what
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
His appearance on the Edge & Christian show last Friday has driven the Cult into a frenzy, they are more triggered than ever by him now.
He openly tells guys to quit WWE if they are unhappy with their spot and how they are being used.
12 months time he will have WWE over a barrel and they will be forced to clear him (essentially admitting they were wrong to retire him/had ulterior motives in doing so) or release him and let him go be a significant difference maker business wise for some other company.
And until then, he gets to sit back and collect his massive downside guarantee to do absolutely nothing and he can say or do anything he likes because, well.....what are they gonna do......fire him?
He really truly is the Greatest of All Time.
>>
>>3062025
no he's not don't fall for his lies.
>>
wtf is Bryanchad back? he hasn't posted here in ages
>>
>>3062051
And on top of that he got Brie Bella to be his baby momma. Bryan vs Punk at Wrestle Kingdom?
>>
>>3061998
>e-drone absolutely fuming
>>
>>3062051
They kept him from competition for five years during the prime of his life. He will be pushing 40 when he returns. They achieved what they wanted.
>>
>>3062071
>h-he's l-l-lying!

Utter fucking STATE of e-Drones
>>
File: Anti Draw Daniel Bryan.png (345KB, 1251x423px) Image search: [Google]
Anti Draw Daniel Bryan.png
345KB, 1251x423px
>>3061992
>>
File: dbdog.jpg (108KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
dbdog.jpg
108KB, 654x560px
>>3062170
>pretending to care about ratings so you can have a"logical" reason to seethe at the GOAT
ya mad as hell
>>
>>3062170
>Daniel Bryan appears: 3.69
>Daniel Bryan doesn't appear: 3.25
>Daniel Bryan appears: 2.87
>Daniel Bryan doesn't appear: 2.72
Idk what you wanted to prove but you just showed ratings dropped when he didn't appear
>>
>>3062183
Bryan drew 4 lowest ratings of the year during his title reign. What do you fail to comprehend? isn't Bryan the most over performer since Steve Austin according to morons like you?

Former WWE writer on Daniel Bryan & CM Punk not being over to level certain fans thought they were:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26_h7yCbEq4
>>
>>3062203
> isn't Bryan the most over performer since Steve Austin according to morons like you?
LMAO when did I say that ya pinhead?
literally you're seething, fuming and boiling there
Please have sex soon
>>
>>3062105
Styles was pushing 40 when he joined WWE

>got what they wanted

Wrestlemania 30?

>>3062203
>4 of the lowest ratings of the year

Are you seriously implying the latter half of the year consistently had better ratings? top kek Wolfcuc
>>
>>3062209
When did you say that? I BET you did say it during his run. You're JUST the type. Don't lie. Just admit it.
>>
>>3062217
Shut up Wolfcuck, go outside and leave Twitter
>>
>>3062217
>random caps

lel fuck off Wolfcuc you embarrassing spastic
>>
>>3062216
Up until Daniel Bryan's reign ended, the 4 lowest rating of the year came during Bryan's reign. Why is that so hard for you to understand retard? WTF is a "wolfcuc"??? lame asp-isms.
>>
>>3062203
Imagine spending your life sitting around making videos like this to try and make people mad on the Internet.
What a sad meaningless existence.
>>
File: 1503258969684.png (364KB, 1251x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503258969684.png
364KB, 1251x423px
>>3062170
triggered Wolfcuc lies again
>>
>>3061998

Gets paid to heal up and talk shit about the WWE, as well as try and help other guys get over despite WWE's shit booking, and stay in people's minds (or as you meme dropper's say '...rent free...'

And he avoided the worst period of WWE pretty much ever, and when his contract is up he will have his pick of wrestling AJ, Nakamura, Balor, Cena, Joe, Roode, OR Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Omega, Ibushi, etc...

He main-evented WM30 in his second match of the night and went over all of Evolution at the same time, Cena, Shield, etc... All CLEAN.

Face it, he won. You're sitting behind a screen talking shit while he accomplished so much, and not even really on purpose, dude pretty much did what he loved and accidentally became one of the most over guys of all time with one of the most memorable runs, all while never politicking and being like four feet tall with a big dirty beard. He came out to WM30 wearing like fucking goat hooves.

The dude won, stop crying about it.
>>
>>3062051
Fucking based.
>>
>>3062224
>WWE loses ratings after Wrestlemania

So it's like every year since what, 2000?

>being this disingenuous

You're fooling nobody
>>
>>3062268
he'll make a chart with fake data and claim DBry didn't draw
>>
>wolfpac presents solid argument
>seething babbies can't retort so all they can do is spam "lol wolfcuc"

Every time
>>
>>3062175
No that was CM Phil
>>
>>3062276
Solid shit maybe
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (21KB, 542x361px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
21KB, 542x361px
>>3062203
>>3062170
I like how the GOATs mere existence draws wolfcuc away from tweeting at meltzer to /asp/ so he can seethe.

It's like wolfcuck can sense he's being worked by the GOAT even when he isn't actively reading anything.
>>
>>3062291
GOAT so good he works people into changing channel
>>
>>3062175
This trend started with cuck man phil.
>>
>>3062175
>>3062277
>>3062311
>admitting the GOATs drew in new fans

Don't think that this was the winning play you thought it was, chumps.
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (78KB, 518x341px) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.jpg
78KB, 518x341px
>>3062324
AHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>being so seething you contradict yourself and your retard narratives
>>
>>3062324

Lmao I didn't even realize the dumbasses were contradicting themselves like that.

And yeah, funny how these people just want to so badly believe he didn't draw, like they have to face that he main-evented and won WM30 as well as Summerslam, and WWE chooses to put him on tv every week despite not having to anymore, and they look at all his accomplishments they can't dismiss andsay 'bb-b-but he didn't draw!' Because him Main-Eventing and being over and having huge wins and holding both WWE and WHC at the same time is just fact but they want to find some rhetorical hyperbole space to argue in, aka 'being a draw' and keep in mind the stupidity of this argument when users here will honestly say that Cena and Orton weren't draws, etc...

And even if he wasn't a draw why the fuk would he care, he has millions of dollars, he certainly drew something, he drew a big bank account, the top titles in Western wrestling, wins over some of thetop guys of all time, bigger fan reactions than anyone else... He drew all sorts of things.

I also wonder why even when they were still trying to not push him he headlined house show tours for months and months, and sold tons of merch, and they even made unique merch for different languages in the countries or places thy went, like the Oui merch they printed for a Montreal HOUSE SHOW and sold like hot cakes.

And yeah, I'm sure all those people still to this day chanting Yes or Daniel Bryan didn't have their experience enhanced by doing those chants and often carrying them on for minutes at an end, it's not like they voluntarily do that and have fun doing it, and they come to shows to have fun, right?

Bryan haters are just so wrong on so many levels it makes them so stupid to try and make these arguments. If you don't like him, just say it, but you trying to prove others wrong for liking him or using the idiotic draw argument makes you look like an overgrown child who needs a better hobby than spitefully posting on the net.
>>
>>3062396
Wolfcuck and anti-smarks obliterated.
>>
File: Daniel Bryan.png (64KB, 1169x560px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel Bryan.png
64KB, 1169x560px
>>3062417
I don't think so
>>
>>3062396
trying to use business metrics to say somebody's opinion on a subjective performance art is either "wrong" or "right" is beyond cringe and reeks of "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE."
Everyone can like or dislike whatever they want. But there is no "correct" opinion. It's all subjective. Hiding behind business metrics to insult other fans because they like things you dont is the height of cowardice but it's well documented a lot of these contrarian troll types are very sad lonely mentally ill people to begin with.
>>
>>3062421
Exhibit A >>3062420
>>
File: punk1.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
punk1.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>3062420
>wolfcuck outing himself on /asp/ again with his google charts
can't wait for the tweet in three hours where you say you never post here
>>
>>3062420

So what you are saying is the guy who was marketed the least, pushed the least, and was in the Main Event for the shortest time actually had periods of time where he was more googled than all those other guys, including the WWE's most overpushed wrestler ever, a Hollywood actor in one of the biggest movie series' of all time, a controversial wrestler who always had drug issues and other things peoplewanted to find out about, and a legend who has been wrestling since before the Attitude Era and is a huge Hispanic draw amongst other things as well as unfortunately having his own controversy. Not to mention these guys either had returns, or huge stories about them, like how everyone wanted to find out about the RR backlash Roman and Batista got.

And let's not forget to mention in marketing, for people who actually know what they are talking about, there is a huge difference between search interest and attachment rates, aka, only a fool thinks a highly searched product is a guaranteed hit, sometimes the worst or least successful are the most talked about.

So no matter which way you want to spin it you are wrong and again look like an idiot.

Oh, and how come since Bryan left ratings fell off a cliff under Roman's time? So many people are googling him, how come ratings aren't up for the Big Dog?
>>
This thread devASStated Wolfcuc so badly:

>>3062301
>>3062348
>>3062258

...he posted all these

>>3062420
>Google Trends in charge of meaning shit
>>
>>3062051
BASED GOAT
>>
>>3062203
>isn't Bryan the most over performer since Steve Austin according to morons like you?
Who said anything about that? Lolwut? Quite frankly, I don't give a shit what "draws dimes," because I'm not a WWE stockholder. I, personally, want to be entertained, by what I, personally, like to watch in the ring.
>>
>>3062689
Living under a rock you fucking idiot? delusional Bryan fans said that at time & still say it today. I don't give a shit if you don't know what "draw dimes" means, Vince McMahon gives a shit which means when your fav doesn't deliver he gets took out the top spots and biggest most interesting angles.

Link to former wwe writer on podcast talking about Vince's reaction to SummerSlam 2013 buyrate and why he blamed Bryan and Punk.

http://podcastone.com/episode/WKPWP---Top-5-Hot-Topics-of-Week-+-Interview-w/Kevin-Eck-08-11-17
>>
>>3062636
>made all them threads
>got blown to pieces in every single one of them lol bad day to be NEET in Newcastle
>>
>>3062721
>Vince gives a shit about drawing

Roman Reigns
Jinder Mahal
Randy Orton
>>
File: shibata.png (917KB, 1093x615px) Image search: [Google]
shibata.png
917KB, 1093x615px
>>3062018
>Bryan also once headbutted a man so hard he bled from his own head
It is written in destiny lads
They must do battle
>>
>>3062721
>Vince McMahon gives a shit
>buried WCW when the invasion could have been the highest drawing angle of all time
>>
Daniel Bryan > Kevin Nash
>>
>>3061992
Daniel bryan is a cancer.
>>
>>3062721

So is that why he made Bryan have two matched in their 30th anniversary Wrestlemania, and had Bryan go over his son-in-law, Batista who they paid MILLIONS to come back, and Orton who was the most pushed wrestler besides Cena for ten years?

Every point you have tried to make has been torn apart. Nobody gives a fuk about what a dude claiming to be a top writer says on a podcast, if that guy knew anything why is he begging for money on an unpopular podcast trying to throw some dirt around? I thought you were all about drawing dimes?

And by that same logic who is Vince mad at for ratings falling and house show attendance falling since Bryan left? Who is to blame now?

You lost dude, stop clinging for a rhetorical safe-space, and do us all a favor by shutting the fuck up.
>>
Based Bryan working Wolfcuc into suicide.
>>
>>3062800
dude he legit invents data about ratings and posts them as official charts, Wolfcuc is a scam
>>
>>3062744
you need to be over 18 years of age to post here, kiddo.
>>
>>3062170
The reason the numbers went down wasn't cause people don't like him it's cause he won the titles.

That culminates in the end of his storyline. It's like reaching the end of a book. He fought for so long to get to the main event and won it. Story over, book closed, done reading, TV OFF.

Get it? Now if they had say Randy and HHH do some kind of screwjob at maina then people would have kept watching. They watch for the chase.
>>
>>3063202
the numbers are fake
>>
>>3062721
Vince has frequently put a certain physique, and pushing wrestlers that were entirely HIS creation above the financial interest of the company. I mean shit, how long did he try to push the Lex Express? How long did he try to push Ultimate Warrior? How long did he try to push Diesel? How long did he try to push Reigns? He was able to re-coup those underperformances with the massive income from Hulk, Macho, Rock, Austin, and Cena, but he's shown on multiple occasions that he at-least has a philosophy that he puts before pure profit.
>>
>>3062421

This. Jesus, I don't want to autistically look tbrough graphs and shit every time I mention a wrestler I like. Fucking hell.
>>
>>3063843
consider that the money that Daniel Bryan made paid half of the WWE network
>>
I still don't like Bryan but the Smarkbusters are cringe now. They need to just shut down their channel instead of whining about making videos.
>>
>>3063891
This is true. They key to really making money for the company is being a crossover success who normies recognize, and Bryan was honestly the closest thing to a crossover success the company has had since Cena. I teach, and none of my students know who the hell Roman Reigns is, or who Braum Strowman are, but if I do a "Yes Yes Yes" point when someone finally gets a new concept, everyone gets the reference.
>>
>>3063145
I watched Nash on Nitro in the 90s. He's boring shit.
>>
File: picard1.jpg (32KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
picard1.jpg
32KB, 620x464px
>>3063931
>I teach, and none of my students know who the hell Roman Reigns is, or who Braum Strowman are, but if I do a "Yes Yes Yes" point when someone finally gets a new concept, everyone gets the reference.

Holy Mother of Crindge...
>>
File: BLAND.jpg (111KB, 625x725px) Image search: [Google]
BLAND.jpg
111KB, 625x725px
>>3063145
You need to be old enough to remember how bland and uninteresting Diesel was no matter how hard WWF pushed him before you accuse people of being young.
>>
>>3061992
Based GOAT working his neck into retirement
>>
>>3064688
>Everything that lacks an ironic and detached disdain for the world is cringe.
You remind me of my students. You should finish your homework.
>>
>>3062006
>that gif
>that filename
It's been a while.
>>
>>3064742
>can't even get his memes right
>>
>>3061992
>BASED GONNA KILL HIMSELF IN A BINGO HALL FOR $50 AND A HOT DOG
You know he's basically getting paid to NOT wrestle and fuck a Bella, right?
>>
>>3064755
Fuqing moroon, it I vvas the one being iron saying " holy mother of crindge" vvhile posting the piqture , vvhich literally is that. This vvas only case I ewer say it. You made me too because you are post calls for it .

The fact of mysarcasm making fun of peoples vvho say that vvord flovv ower your head like the pidgeon that shit in VVestern streets.
>>
>>3064998
Excuse me typo... Pigeon *
>>
File: 1377096049180.jpg (35KB, 700x509px) Image search: [Google]
1377096049180.jpg
35KB, 700x509px
>>3064998
>>3065020
Pardon me for assuming you were a literal child Wolfcunt who needs everything to be super cerial all the time... I mean... it was a fair assumption given where we are
>>
>>3065062
O.K. I see your point is.
>>
I'll be honest. I didn't like him in WWE during his run. But after watching his ROH stuff, there is no question that he is in fact the greatest of all time. And he will put on 7* next year
>>
>>3064763
based bryanchad is back baby
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.