[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Wolverine Crippler Can someone explain this gimmick to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: chris-benoit.jpg (457KB, 1012x1463px) Image search: [Google]
chris-benoit.jpg
457KB, 1012x1463px
>The Wolverine Crippler

Can someone explain this gimmick to me?
>>
He was an Ohio State fan
>>
He was small and vicious like a wolverine.

And a crippler because he legit broke a man's neck during a match
>>
>>3061044
Based gimmick.
It suited him well
He was just a bad ass who would make people tap.
He didn't have the best mic skills but his in-ring skilled made up for it.
>>
>>3061044

He crippled his own brain then went mad like a wolverine on his family. Thought it was pretty clear.
>>
Man, back when wrestlers had bad ass organic nicknames that they earned, not ones pulled from a hat and pasted onto already corporate sounding aliases.
>The Canadian Crippler
Go to youtube and look up Benoit breaks Sabu's neck
>The Rabid Wolverine
Wolverines are vicious little creatures by nature, imagine one being rabid. Benoit fits that bill perfectly.
>>
File: Sabu btfo.jpg (10KB, 319x235px) Image search: [Google]
Sabu btfo.jpg
10KB, 319x235px
>comes into ecw
>breaks one of their top guys neck
>leaves soon after for a fat wcw paycheck
>steals the wcw booker's wife and still becomes world champion
>leaves for a fatter wwf paycheck
>makes hhh tap out in the main event of wrestlemania
>makes sure his dogs are in order before killing himself

Benoit was alpha as fuck
>>
He even snapped like rabid wolverine on his final day
>>
>>3061044
SummerSlam 2005 sums it up
>>
>>3061044
Heard he permanently crippled his family
>>
He;s the rabbit wolverine because he is a tiny manlet
>>
>>3061056
/thread

As an added bonus, he's Canadian like the Marvel comic character, Wolverine, who is also a short, viscous, muscular manlet.
>>
>>3061044

The wife and child killer, best heel gimmick in the history of wrestling.
>>
>>3061129
LMAO but your actually right to be fair
Benoit is one of the GOATs in prowrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IG_CnvJxbA

It just sucks how the life of him and his family ended - they did not deserve this
>>
>>3063680
imagine the Monster Heel run
>>
>>3061129
>Benoit was WCW world champion for a day
kinda ashamed to say I never noticed this
>>
>>3063690
You can't be a monster heel if you're 5'8.
>>
>>3063692
Here is the whole match in very good quality

https://rutube.ru/video/31faadf59059b62c35950214e74434d3/

Benoit was also booked to win the ECW title against CM Punk at Vengeance in 2007 but sadly this match never happened..

Funfact when he wrestled masked as the Pegasus Kid in the early 90's he won the WWF Light Heavyweight Championship and held it for like 1 1/2 years
>>
>>3063760
A sign in the crowd:
"Silent but Violent"
>>
>>3061044
Benoit was very tenacious and wolverines are known for their tenacity. Also he broke Sabu's neck which earned him the Crippler nickname
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.