[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello this is Ryan from Cumberland, Maryland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-08-24_19-15-38.png (29KB, 600x274px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-24_19-15-38.png
29KB, 600x274px
>Hello this is Ryan from Cumberland, Maryland
>>
File: IMG_20170715_205558.jpg (189KB, 720x1207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_205558.jpg
189KB, 720x1207px
>>
>>3061339
>mcgreor is using mma as a wwe tryout
how stupid do you have to be?
>>
>>3060712
He's a legit autist.
Not the meme definition of the word either.
Legit autist.
It is funny to hear Alvarez bury him for being retarded on Observer Live tho.
>>
I believe the one that sounds retarded is the one that hides on a message board as Anonymous.
>>
>>3060712

I'm pretty sure Chad and Shelton don't need to buy the PPV, if they are with UFC.
>>
>>3063297
>roleplaying as a mental caller of Observer Live
The state of your life right now
>>
The state of your life sounds a lot worse. Posting about Ryan from Cumberland on a wrestling message board.
>>
You can't even comprehend basic sentences on Twitter. Your teachers have failed you!
>>
>>3063326

Lmao at all the pics and replies in this thread, but this one takes the cake.

I like how the guy in OP named a new guy and a career midcarder who went to the Indies for years and just came back.
If John Cena went to MMA for one fight it would be the biggest fight of all time for whatever promotion he went to. Brock was the biggest UFC draw of all time. Even Punk getting owned drew all sorts of money.

The state of this guy's logic trying to make a comparison between McGregor UFC's biggest draw atm, and a guy straight out of developmental and his tag partner.
>>
I wasn't comparing McGregor to Gable or Shelton. I was comparing Gable or Shelton to the average person on the UFC roster. Comprehension is key.
>>
>>3060712
Has to a be a troll
>>
gable and shelton could actually do pretty well in ufc if they're allowed to work handicap matches
>>
>>3063425
>Brock was the biggest UFC draw of all time.
That's wrong. If my memory is streight t the biggest was actually when ronda got btfo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.