[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Young Bucks are spot monkeys, they don't have any psychology!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bucksvstaguchi.jpg (44KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
bucksvstaguchi.jpg
44KB, 540x360px
>Young Bucks are spot monkeys, they don't have any psychology!
>Ricochet just spams moves, he doesn't know how to sell!
>>
>>3060513
Best tag team match so far this year
>>
>>3060517
That's not Usos vs New Day at the SS Pre-Show
>>
>>3060517
>>3060522
>Bucks vs. Taguchi
>Bucks vs. Vice
>Bucks vs. Hardys
>New Day vs. UCE
>DIY/Revival/AoP
>AoP vs. Sanity
>Shesaro vs. Hardys
>Shesaro vs. Shield
Been a hell of a year for tags so far, desu senpai
>>
>>3060513
Can't fucking wait! I might have to tape down my sides so they don't fly in Earths orbit.
>>
>>3060513
I heard that outside of bingo halls nobody gives a shit about the bucks especially in New Japan
>>
>>3060620
Well that can't Be true because you see a shitton of their shirts at WWE shows
>>
>>3060620
I think their shirt is a LITTLE too ubiquitous to go quite that far.
>>
File: young bucks fans.jpg (195KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
young bucks fans.jpg
195KB, 800x800px
>>
>>3060637
I was refering to NJPW fans solely specifically in Japan.

But yes BCfagging aside, I won't lie if you asked me to name top merchandise moving wrestlers they'd be #1 for sure
>>
File: 1482302888290.png (35KB, 740x495px) Image search: [Google]
1482302888290.png
35KB, 740x495px
>>
>>3060640
I meant in Japan only.
I could have sworn they did a shoot or mentioned that really they aren't as over there and are just viewed as "Kenny's lapdogs"
>>
>>3060656
Oh. Well I heard that too, but heard that it was more because they're Juniors and if they were real tough shit, they'd move up to the HW division.
>>
>>3060656
It doesn't matter. It only helps to prop them up here and it's huge for them
>>
>tfw no taguchi japan shirts at hot topic
>>
>>3060529
The state of the independent tag scene when the Cucks are the team producing MotY candidates.
>>
They were pretty good in Devitt era Bullet Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoRClRfv4HE
>>
no one outside of japan and weight loss clinics, care about the young cucks.
>>
>>3060620
Kind of true. The Bucks have requested to move up to the heavyweight division many times, but management doesn't find them believable so they are still keeping them as juniors. They aren't seen as anything more than Kenny's Gedos over there.
>>
>>3060529
War Machine has been killing it too. Their match at Sakura Genesis was really good.
>>
>>3061428
they bring out the worst in him desu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.