[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's a hell of a year, Randy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: randyorton2017.jpg (552KB, 1279x1438px) Image search: [Google]
randyorton2017.jpg
552KB, 1279x1438px
That's a hell of a year, Randy.
>>
>>3060367
Why include the Harper match? It was fucking based
>>
Literally all of these matches were horrendous
>>
>>3060367
let's see you wrestle better matches, faggot
>>
>>3060375
Because the point is to show his entire year and leaving it out would be misleading.
>>
>>3060367
>it's another Randy is pushed on top, all business figures plummet, and nothing is noteworthy about said push except that it's a blur of bad episodes
>>
>>3060387
Fair enough. The rest I agree were shit though
>>
Randy Orton is a look and a finisher and nothing else
>>
>>3060386
Any virgin neckbeard in this board can unironically step into a ring right now and have a better """match""" than Randall had at Summerslam and the House of Horrors.
>>
Man these all blurred together. I only really remember the Prison match and the spoopy part of the House of Horrors.
>>
I honest can't tell if he's being punished or what
>>
>>3060386
Not an argument
>>
>>3060479
I think he is. He's got WWE over a barrel because of Brock bashing his head in and then them having him work a match while pretending he didn't have a concussion. He's job for life now and it's going to be hard to even give him a paycut and I think WWE resents that.

It's stupid on their part, but they are stupid so there you go.
>>
>>3060381
Not ding-dong-diddly Harper
>>
>be a draw
>main event
It's almost like there is a reason. Hmm...
>>
>>3060479
I doubt it. He got concussed by Brock, so they gave him the Rumble/Mania wins to make good, but in return for that, they asked him to job to Jinder to try and put him over and I'll give Randy a little bit of credit here, he did try pretty hard in those matches to get Jinder over. It just didn't work.

Then to make up for him jobbing to Jinder for four months they let him beat Rusev instantly at SummerSlam.
>>
>>3060386
>Paying for 4chan
>>
>>3061013
>He's got WWE over a barrel because of Brock bashing his head in and then them having him work a match while pretending he didn't have a concussion
You do know there is no legal repercussion to that, right?
It would be next to impossible for Randy to successfully litigate against them on it.
>>
>>3060367
Randy just could not give less of a fuck anymore

If he wasn't drawing at house shows he would be released in an instant from how he's been working
>>
File: 1502165917817.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1502165917817.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
randy orton can suck my left nut and die in a fucking ditch
>>
>>3060367
When was the last time Orton had a feud that was good from beginning to end? It feels like anything that starts out promising just falls flat in the end.
>>
>>3060367
Holy fucking JUST
>>
>implying any of these are Randys fault

Bray Wyatt is a jobber who hasn't had a good match since 2017 and the other guy is JINDER MAHAL who even Nakamura couldn't carry.

Orton is fine when he gets to wrestle people that are actually decent
>>
>>3061013
he always had a job for life, he's Bob Orton Jr. son.

more like he finally earned his paycheck at Summerslam 16.
>>
>>3061292
>i-its not his fault if only Harper could get a good match out of his boring ass
Jinder had a better match against fucking Tye in a 3 minutes squash than anything he did with Orton, and Nakamura gives even less of a shit
>>
>>3061211
Worked
>>
>>3061274
Christian maybe?
>>
>>3060367
This guy just won't even try anymore.

RKO is still ironically one of the those finishers that got nuclear pop whenever Randy does one though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.