[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/moving your body around/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wew lad.gif (16KB, 800x167px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.gif
16KB, 800x167px
I got sent here from fit because I'm new. I've been working on my handstands and I hope to be able to do a front handspring in 1-2 months. Do you guys have any tips/progressions? Discussion about calisthenics, tricking, parkour and related stuff
>>
>>3059119
...goes here.
Some resources clarence0 recommended:
http://acrobolix.com/get-setup-for-acrobatic-tricking/
>>
Try another board. Most people here only watch wrestling and are 300lbs neckbeards that don't actually do sports.
>>
File: wrestling is an Art.webm (2MB, 744x404px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling is an Art.webm
2MB, 744x404px
I honestly don't have any tips but I can help with a bump.
>>
>>3059119
Teach me how to do a hand stand i always wanted to do it.
>>
File: corny.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
>>3059119
>I've been working on my handstands and I hope to be able to do a front handspring in 1-2 months.

Fucking indie flippy shit is the first crap they learn these days.
>>
>>3059129
i like Ricochet but holy shit this is cringe
>>
maybe go to >>>/sp/ ? I guess you could find something else than wrestling, some real sprot, there. Also if you hadn't asked if it was the right board no one would have tod you to come here
>>
>>3059134
Oh, not really. I've been lifting since February. Noob lifts but I'm getting there.
I wanna learn the flippy shit cuz it looks cool
>>3059133
This is the short version, also you could try pike push ups, and holding wall handstands
>>
>>3059119
I agree with >>3059127
I don't know a board where you could start a thread like this honestly, but this website
>http://www.club540.com/tricktionary
and youtube are what I've been leaning how to trick from. I'd also recommend looking up a local gymnastics facility and going to their open gym hours, if they have them. Just dont act like you're on the spectrum and you'll make some like minded people there.
>>
>>3059119
/bwg/
>>
>>3059133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0j4DY_io7I
Forgot the video, sorry
>>
>>3059152
I asked about tricking in one of those threads once and they told me to fuck off.
I guess tricking is kinda niche here
>>
>>3059151
Hey man, thanks. This looks really nice!
>>
>>3059154
Thanks but i don't think thats gonna help he is talking wsy too fast and i only learning english
>>
>>3059158
/bwg/ has purists, but it has low traffic, so very low chance of somebody telling you to fuck off.
Try the bodyweight reddit.
>>
File: handstand push-up progression.jpg (121KB, 729x956px) Image search: [Google]
handstand push-up progression.jpg
121KB, 729x956px
>>3059164
Ok, for a handstand hold you want a strong core, back and abs. Try to do some sets of pike push-ups (the ones above, in pic related), then do some planks and crunches.
To get used to the feeling of handstands, you have to do a caterpillar holds
>>
>>3059184
Thanks sweetie, you seem cool.
>>
I marked out when i did a bridge from standing position and can now do splits.

Whenever I try to do anything else I'm scared of my neck. Probably watched too much wrasslin.
>>
>>3059184
Hit the weights and get a clue ya vanilla midget
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.