[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Cena ended Corbin's push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0852.png (432KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.png
432KB, 640x360px
>Justin Barraso of Sports Illustrated recently appeared on Wednesday’s edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast, and he claimed that John Cena was the one that ended Baron Corbin’s push. It had been rumored that Corbin had heat on him for comments made on social media (including negative comments to a military veteran). Corbin lost his MITB briefcase and then lost to John Cena at WWE Summerslam. Here is what Barraso had to say…

>“I heard the kiss of death was Cena. [Cena said] that Corbin wasn’t ready. I can’t say anymore right now, that’s kind of what I’m trying to work on as we speak. “I haven’t heard about the social media. I mean, he’s a heel right? So he should play one on social media. I don’t think that was the issue, but then again they kind of pick and choose who they defend in those cases, Raj. I don’t know, but right now, I don’t think that’s [social media] the reason.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/john-cena-reportedly-killed-baron-corbins-push/
>>
>muh troops

jfc john
>>
Cena's right. Corbin wasn't ready. Isn't talented either.
>>
Based BMJ taking out the trash.
>>
>Baron shits on Cena on Twitter
>push gets ended instantly
>Roman shits on Cena on Twitter
>Cena can't do shit
>>
>>3058933
>Cena being a Dave Meltzer mark confirmed!
>>
File: smug cena.gif (893KB, 200x130px) Image search: [Google]
smug cena.gif
893KB, 200x130px
>>3058933
Based Cena.
>>
>>3058952
eve torres was really good in that role she was in

what happened to her?
>>
File: super cena.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
super cena.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>3058945
>implying he's not about to burry the Small Pupper
>>
>Big Dave and Big John in cahoots

BASED
>>
>>3058954
She works as an "ambassador" for the WWE now.
>>
so basically, when you think about the main event scene, Cena was booking Smackdown and Lesnar is booking RAW
>>
>Cena faced Corbin
He's not ready
>Cena faced Jinder
Jinder is ready
Based BMJ recognises Based BPP
>>
>>3058954
She married a Gracie she does women's mma classes is a black belt and does wwe stuff in a non ring role
>>
File: Just Let It Take Me Man.jpg (205KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Just Let It Take Me Man.jpg
205KB, 776x1054px
>>3058979
>Cena was booking Smackdown and Lesnar is booking RAW
>>
>>3058979
Braun must have apologized or clarified what happened at the Rumble cause Lesnar making him look like a million bux
>>
>>3059016
I think Lesnar understood it wasn't Braun's fault. He was green and was only doing what they told him to do.
>>
Cena once again proving to be /ourguy/
>>
>>3059048

Yeah, Braun's whole gimmick at the time was that you couldn't knock him down. Partly because they didn't teach him how to take a bump before putting him on a nationally televised wrestling show because they are fucking idiots.

I don't think anyone smartened Brock up to that until after the Rum Bowl match.
>>
>Corbin shit talks Big Dick Dave on Twitter
>Dave calls BMJ and tells him to bury him six feet under
W-well y'know, plans change *shuffles papers to mask his laughter*
>>
What's with this guy who never served pretending he's Patton?
>>
File: John-Cena.jpg (82KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena.jpg
82KB, 940x545px
You can tell he really enjoyed this one.
>>
Fuck this and fuck Cena.
Corbins just gonna have to work his way back up, not a problem, first stop: US title.
>>
>>3059376
It's either a John Wayne situation or a marketing ploy. Since Cena is the ultimate corporate shill (next to Jericho), I'd say it's a marketing ploy.
>>
>>3059395
John Wayne popped in my mind but that was when you really had to go out of your way to avoid serving, no reason Cena should feel bad about not signing up for Iraq.
>>
File: cena hates riley.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cena hates riley.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>3058933
at least once he buried a talentless cunt instead of someone who was a danger to him.
>>
>>3059454
>pic not related
>>
>>3059457
>pretending alex riley was bad
hey john. remember to make roman look strong
>>
BMJ saving us from Snorebin. BASED.
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

wtf i love cena now
>>
>>3059464
>pretending alex riley was good
Time to let go, Alex.
>>
>>3059522

He had a GOAT theme tbqh sempai
>>
Based Cena tricking everyone into forgetting how terrible he has been all year. He's been bullocks even if he did put over Bray for two weeks.
>>
>>3059454

This is the one I never understood. The fuck did Alex Riley do to Cena?
>>
>>3059570
>tall
>good looking
>over with the crowd
>actually could wrestle
>muscular
He was a possible threat to Cena's dominance. So he got buried. Same thing happened to Test(after Trips started fucking Steph).
>>
>>3059617
He's not a threat to anybody with those garbage mic skills.
>>
>>3059630
he's a good promo stop pretending.
>>
>>3059570
Something about Cena asking him to change his finisher so it wouldn't look similar to the AA and Riley refusing because he's a fucking moron.
>>
>>3059640
yeah I think that was why Cena got pissed off for real
-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1X7wPzO2ro
>>
>>3059668
it's a cutter. fucking johnny ace used it. if anything Randy could get mad.
>>
>>3059640
>>3059668
Looks closer to the F5. Just get over and stomp on anyone for any reason, that's what Vince means by the brass ring.
>>
>>3058933
based Cena saving us from a Borebin title run
>>
Based part timer Hollywood Cena ensuring nobody takes his spot while he's off acting in a Judd Apatow kino.
>>
There have been rumors for years about Cena expecting the guys to worship him on the locker or else there will be consequences
>>
>>3059640
I thought that was Tyler Rex?
>>
Riley on Cena: "I'll put it this way. There was an incident and it certainly changed the path of my career. I don't want to discuss it right now, but I will one day for sure. I will one day. It was a tough situation at times, I guess we can leave it at that." Riley continued, "and, honestly, JR, I struggle with the morality of even talking about it and I'm not into blowing up anybody else at this point, but I promise you this, I will address it one day for sure. You don't want to know. It was a tough situation."
>>
>>3060094
Sounds like Cena made him watch as the locker room run a train on his fiance.
>>
File: cenawinslol1.jpg (147KB, 651x431px) Image search: [Google]
cenawinslol1.jpg
147KB, 651x431px
>mfw he does this to Roman Reigns next
BASED CENA SAVING THE BUSINESS FROM VINCE SHITTERS
TY BIG JHON
>>
>>3058954
She was in the Supergirl series
>>
>>3060489
Based Cena taking over Taker's job as locker room leader

>>3060523
She played Maxima the space yandere for Superman's dick
>>
File: life changer.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
life changer.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>3059360
>>3059048
I imagine Brock probably figured it out, but he was just like "buddy, if you're not gonna go down fake, I'll make you go down for real.
>>
>>3059384
He looks terrible now. What's with his hair?
>>
>>3058936
>Isn't talented either.
Well, I suppose Cena would know all about that at least.
>>
>>3058956
And now we'll see once and for all whether Roman can survive the Almighty Shovel.
>>
>>3058933
Fuck this fake piece of shit, based corbin will overcome the odds or just ask for release.
>>
>>3060853
2008 called they want their meme back.
>>
>>3058956
That's the end right? He won the title in the ME of wrestlemania by beating Triple H, he retired the undertaker, he won RR, he held a midcard belt. He beats Cena and Brock and that's it right? What else could he possibly do?
>>
>>3062486
>and the audiences will still reject him
lol
>>
>>3062123
WHAT IS THE SOLO LUPINE DUKE BORING DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE TAZZ YOU OVERGROWN OOMPALOOMPA MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>3062486
yeah and goldberg, I forgot about that.

they are deffinitely going to bring him back just for that
>>
>>3062486
Get Over?
>>
>>3059694

>Hollywood Cena

Book it Vince
>>
>>3062504
Woah, don't get crazy man.
>>
>>3059570
Judging by how massively unlikable Riley seemed in his last few years in WWE he probably just spoke to Cena.

>>3059617
>actually could wrestle

kek
>>
>>3058954
She tried going Hollywood only to flunk and come crawling back for table scraps like the bitch that she is
>>
>>3060489
If John buries Roman, I will love him forever.
>>
File: cenawinslol.jpg (217KB, 1365x743px) Image search: [Google]
cenawinslol.jpg
217KB, 1365x743px
>>3062685
Same
I'll forgive him for everything
>>
File: image.png (36KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 690x539px
>>3062685
According to the current plans, he's going to bury other joe, elias and braun, then put over reigns at mania.
>>
>>3062720
Isn't the news that Reigns will be main eventing again? Either way I already assumed he was being put over by Cena. And does Elias Samson need burying?
>>
>>3062486
Roman receives his Most Powerfulest Wrestler Ever trophy, Vince finally finishes his years-long climax and nuts like a shotgun blast before dying, after which he doesn't care what happens.
>>
>>3059681
Literally a TKO
>>
>>3059570
>The fuck did Alex Riley do to Cena?

It wasn't just one problem but several small ones.

The nail in the coffin though was a disagreement between the two. According to several former WWE employees, Cena complained about Riley's ring work and said he was being unsafe. Cena went so far as to call him out in the locker room in front of everyone to try to embarrass him. The problem though was that Riley was known as a safe worker and most people though Cena was just being a bully and exploiting his position in the company. Cena figured he'd just embarrass Riley and he'd back down but Riley didn't. He fired back at John and it was actually Cena who backed down after Riley got in his face...no pun intended (LOL). A few wrestlers, including Jericho and Mark Henry, held back Riley. The real kicker though was that Cena went and cried to Vince and claimed Riley started the whole thing. Despite reports from several people in the locker room confirming Riley's story, Vince of course sided with Cena and Riley's push was ceased until he was released.

It's funny cause the almost same thing happened with Kenny Dykstra, Kenny though had beef with him over the fact that he was sleeping with his fiance Mickie behind his back.
>>
File: 1502308195617.jpg (151KB, 689x684px) Image search: [Google]
1502308195617.jpg
151KB, 689x684px
>>3059454
Holy hell fuck that roid freak
>>
>>3058956
Cena was brought to Raw to bury every heel then get buried by Roman according to le dirt sheets
>>
>>3058933

Dick move on Cena's part but anyone who wants to be a main event star in the WWE should know that politicking is just as important as your performance in and out of the ring. If you get buried it's your own fault for not cultivating relationships with the agents, writers, producers, and Vince. Plain and simple.
>>
>>3060023
But he used the burning hammer though
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.