[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Ryback tapping in the Gaming market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: Based_Ryback.jpg (98KB, 687x536px) Image search: [Google]
Based_Ryback.jpg
98KB, 687x536px
What exactly did he mean by this?
>>
>>3058867
Shut up Ryback.
>>
>Pikachu and othe pokemon related hashtags
He doesn't know what he's doing does he?
>>
>all those hashtags
what the fuck
>>
>>3058867
Hashtag game on point
>>
>>3058867

Yeah, because you can just eat some poisonous chemicals cooked up in a Chinese meth lab or whereever to never need to sleep again...
>>
Shut up, Ryhack.
>>
Actually laughing
>>
>that book of hashtags

running low on bookings ryan?
>>
How many times has Ryan been booked since he left WWE?
>>
>>3058949
He thinks he's worth more than he is so no one books him.
>>
>all those star wars hashtags
>>
>>3058875
>not staying up all night to catch em all

Youre never going to become a pokemon master with that attitude
>>
Ryback you dumbass. You're supposed to put the hashtags in a comment after the initial post so you don't look like youre hash tagging every fucking thing you could think of.
>>
>>3058949
Motherfucker asks for 4500 to 5000 per appearance in an American indy. To put that in context, AJ asked 8000 for a 2-day tour in the UK right before coming to the WWE.
>>
>>3058953

Cody was left around the same time and has had 123.
>>
>>3058867
>that blue roid monster Ryan
>those hashtags
>those nerdy headphones
Everything about this image is cringe comedy at its finest
Also what happened to thebigguyryback 1 to 21?
>>
>>3059006
>>3059015
>$120,000
Not bad
>>
>>3059040
>1/4 of what Zack Ryder made in the same period
>>
>#japan
>>
>>3059050
In a year, maybe.

The Young Bucks make more than most WWE guys.
>>
>>3058867
God damn it. This shit is so fucking cringe.
>>
>>3059061
Yes, in a year. Ryback was released roughly a year ago and since then made 1/4 of Zack Ryder's yearly salary.

He does have the podcast, and the book, and the supplements, and the heated toilet covers too, but I don't think that's working out all that well either.
>>
>>3058867 He's gonna make an SRPG called "Ryback Wars", every single move gets changed at the last second, all enemies drop the same items and xp.
>>
>the state of reeves
>>
>#picture
>>
Is Ryback even self aware?
>>
>>3058867
holy shit. Ryback is cringe enough but anytime I see something marketed as """"gamer fuel""" it's military grade cringe
>>
>>3058867
Fucking LOL the only two games he knows are Star Wars Battlefront and Pokemon
>>
Guy didn't even take a minute to Google the most popular games
>>
Is it ironic?
>>
>>3058867

>You'll never engage in a heated Yu-Gi-Oh! battel with Da Big Guy.

I'm going to neck myself senpai.
>>
>>3058867
based
>>
>>3058867
>#Tumblr
>#Japan

Based
>>
>>3058867
>#pokemonsnap
Glad to see Ryback is staying up to date with all the new releases
>>
This fatuous fuck really let himself go
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.