[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: [email protected] (43KB, 609x354px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Nash_on_Twitter_@BigCass.png
43KB, 609x354px
>>
>We all go thur it
What did Chickenlegs Nash mean by this?
>>
>>3057998
this would honestly make me feel worse if i was big ass
>>
File: ij2oyopuz2bgz0kx0hn1.jpg (26KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
ij2oyopuz2bgz0kx0hn1.jpg
26KB, 288x361px
>>3058007
That when BIG Cass returns from his injury he will be a bigger star than Balor, KO, Sami etc,

Chicken legs didn't stop Nash becoming one of the biggest stars in the business
>>
>>3058094
>Almost killed WWF
>Killed WCW
>Basically slowly killed TNA

kek
>>
>>3058103
>helped revive WWF's MSG business
>WWF turned profit when he was on top
>made WCW #1
>made wrestling cool
>helped TNA draw 2 million viewers at it's peak (Main Event Mafia was biggest draw)

25+
>>
>>3058094
Okay but Kevin Nash was, like, good at stuff.
>>
>>3058110
Nashetty was the weak link of OG TNA
>>
>>3058111
Kevin Nash best worker in biz besides Hogan
>>
>>3058110
>imfcukingplying Nash wasn't the worst thing about the NWO

L
O
L
>>
>>3058114
nash is the weak link of literally everything he's been a part of
>>
File: tumblr_me4hvyloTX1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me4hvyloTX1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>3058119
>>3058150
TOPKEK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQJWOuGBztE

25+
>>
>>3057998
>tfw big cass gets the jacknife power bomb and becomes the new big sexy
Just wait for it
>>
>>3058114
He made the x division relevant with his dr Nash angle that's how jay lethal got a push and got the black machismo gimmick
>>
>>3058155
>Two old fucks put themselves over anyone else so they can stay relevant in this fake sport
>Literally kill the company

xDDD
>>
>>3058117

Fucking lol

If Nash was two inches shorter he would have been laughed out of my local bingo hall

Even with his body he couldn't have made it to the big leagues without shawn and hunter sucking dicks for him

I was about to call khali the only champ worse than nash but at least he could enter the ring without tearing a quad
>>
Why do certain posters get so precious about Nash?
Like they have links to these long fanwank fantasty videos about him, and reams and reams of text and data and images ready to go at a moments notice to defend him.
Do you spend your days searching Google and Twitter for "Nash, sucks" to find people badmouthing him so you can white knight him?
Christ, even the Asukafags don't white knight for her as hard as Nash fags do for him. It's kinda weird to see guys so vehemently defending a male wrestler like this.
>>
>>3058164
>but at least he could enter the ring
barely
>>
>>3058176

still better than nash
>>
>>3058164
To quote Dave Meltzer: "The whole thing of, if Kevin never met Shawn, he'd never have made it, I do not believe that. I knew about Kevin Nash, the University of Tennessee basketball player who was a 6'10 bodybuilder before he even signed with WCW. Legitimately I would compare him to Dwayne Johnson right before he signed (with WWF). When Dwayne came in it was like, by the year 2000 he's going to be the biggest star in the business. Everybody was high on Dwayne, & everybody was high on Kevin, but he had those terrible gimmicks at first. Nevertheless, a guy like that, he was going to go to WWE & Vince would have loved him, so he was going to well. I mean Shawn helped, but the idea that without Shawn, he'd have never made it, he was going to make it."

Vince had stars in his eyes for Nash not HBK hence why he put strap on Nash before HBK. Shawn had fuck all to do with Nash becoming champ. All Nash needed was to be 6'10 and off the gas.

HHH carried Nash bags in kliq....
>>
>>3058166
>having an issue with people not accepting inaccurate comments in regards to Kevin Nash or anybody for that matter

Why do Nash haters come up with bullshit reasons as to why he sucked?
>>
NASHED
>>
>>3058191
What bullshit reasons exactly, all they say is true

>Shit tier in-ring skills
>Pushed himself to the top everytime
>Lazy fuck
>Average promo

Literally nothing about him is interesting
>>
>>3058180
Subjective (look it up). You're in minority. Ain't impressed with your trolling. Yawn inducing to be honest.
>>
>>3058181

>quoting dave meltzer

yeah, my buddy told me nash would suck tajiri's dick to get to appear on television
>>
>>3058191
This right here is a prime example of what I meant.
Anyone seen as not liking Nash is taken as a personal insult and they get super touchy and defensive about it.
It's the weirdest thing.
>>
>>3058166
>Why do certain posters get so precious about Nash?
They are repressed homosexuals and Nash is their waifu.
>>
BASED BIG SEXY STILL WORKING THE FAT SMARKS IN 2017
>>
>>3058206

BASED
>>
>>3058206

LOL! Anti smarks btfo!
>>
>>3057998
Based big sexy working my cock into a seethe
>>
>>3058206

Underrated post
>>
>>3058162
>>3058201
>Nobody replied to this posts

KEK

Nashetty Blown the fuck out as always, there is a reason HBK and HHH and hell even Hogan were still wrestling while he was rooting in his house getting btfo by his own son
>>
File: Dave Meltzer on Kevin Nash2.jpg (98KB, 1298x287px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Meltzer on Kevin Nash2.jpg
98KB, 1298x287px
>>3058201
>>3058241
I strongly disagree that Nash was a shit-tier worker - especially in his prime. Nash knew how to hide/work around his limitations i.e. he knew how the work. He worked like a big man, you couldn't see through his stuff & he could always hold up his end of the bargain. You can probably count on one hand performers who were the size of Nash who were better workers than him. The fact he called, carried & tamed the green & reckless Bill Goldberg to good big man matches at Starracde 1998 & Spring Stampede 1999 is a testament to how good Nash really was.

For all the grief people like you give the Kliq, claiming they ruined wrestling, never sold as solo guys, etc, they just don't understand. Watch the work they did inside the ring. Their matches are psychologically flawless almost every time. They way they sell as big man, small man, face, heel, etc, all the way up to legitimate high spots & even the finish. That whole generation was like that: Hennig, Bret, Michaels, Hall, Nash... their matches were spectacular because of it. Today's matches are guys who move really fast but don't stop to sell; they do things contradictory to good in-ring psychology & then 100 false finishes. It's like a horror film overusing jump-scare tactics & dramatic kill-shots instead of genuine psychological terror and suspense.

As I've already said ITT, Vince had stars in his eyes for Nash. So your notion that Diesel had stroke to put himself on top proves you have shit-tier knowledge.

In WCW shark tank he was a great white politically battling & besting the likes of Savage, Piper, Flair, Sting, Luger, Goldberg, DDP, etc, Nash only guy who legitimately challenged Hulk Hogan's creative control dominance in WCW behind the scenes. Nash seized power on his own merits bc he is the GOAT politician.

Lazy? dumb IWC notion & even if it was true, nobody with a life gives a fuck.

Average promo? please watch more Big Kev promos kiddo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O960iAS3V7s
>>
File: hhhnash.png (73KB, 724x314px) Image search: [Google]
hhhnash.png
73KB, 724x314px
>>3058164
Nash was ALWAYS the alpha of the KLIQ

your knowledge is WOAT
>>
>>3058094
Kevin Nash is trash tho. No Draw Nash.
>>
File: 1498157734021.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498157734021.png
207KB, 400x400px
>>3058263
>>3058280
>being this much of a Nash fanboy
Pathetic
>>
File: Cm8YiBHUkAAVomk.jpg (164KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cm8YiBHUkAAVomk.jpg
164KB, 900x1200px
>>3058241
Nash beat up his son on XMAS day 2014

HBK retired 2010.

Nash is like 10 years older than HHH and 6 years older than Undertaker so no shit he wasn't wrestling. Nash was busy filming Magic Mike because he's a Hollywood actor.
>>
>>3058114

>hating on based doctor nash helping the vanilla midgets
>>
>>3058295
>cop out response from a low iq bitch scared of knowledge
go engage with people more on your level

Nash is the GOAT
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.