[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he underrated or overrated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: DDNq8MnXkAAAzBE.jpg (55KB, 583x738px) Image search: [Google]
DDNq8MnXkAAAzBE.jpg
55KB, 583x738px
Is he underrated or overrated?
>>
>>3057672
Just give him all the belts and let him keep them for a year.
>>
Ring work?
Tremendously underrated.

He is an excellent wrestler.
>>
>>3057672
underrated by casuals and the company, overrated by smarks
>>
>>3057705
*doesn't catch you*
>>
He's finally gotten rid of the Real World stench but he's still overrated. He's one of the few guys who still focuses on his gimmick and persona so he stands out in the crowd full of generic CAWs
>>
>>3057672
he's perfectly rated. a forever midcarder.
>>
>>3057710
Literally happened only once.
>>
He's had more midcard title runs than he's had good matches (or promos)

Overrated as fuck

>>3057744
Miz hasn't caught a ...dive in fucking years
>>
>>3057710

why do guys dive on him if he won't catch them
>>
>>3057672
>>
He'd be better without the IC title.
>>
>>3057806
They think wrestling is a shoot.
>>
>>3057706
This to the max.
>>
>>3057814
>having a reddit beard in 2017

cringe
>>
Miz is amazing.

If he was slightly better in the ring he'd be the GOAT of this generation easily.
>>
>>3057835
>GOAT
>of this generation
>>
>>3057672
Underrated and can have great match, but something hinders him to be a real contender for GOAT. Maybe his baby face, idk
>>
>>3057843
>something hinders him to be a real contender for GOAT
Yeah, like everything?
>>
File: 407_6.jpg (96KB, 700x865px) Image search: [Google]
407_6.jpg
96KB, 700x865px
>>3057814
beard have a bad rep now
>thanks le reddit
>>
>>3057835
For all we know he is great.

Heels aren't allowed to use flashy moves.
>>
>>3057753
Miz caught Nikki Bella in Wrestlemania. He also caught Seth Rollins when he did his Indy Dives.

You're a moron.

>>3057806
You're a moron too.
>>
>>3057855
He's a heel because his wrestling is nothing to write home about.
>>
>>3057867
>"Indy Dives"

kek the fuck is this

>Miz caught NIKKI

OH MY GOD HE CAN LIFT A 120lb CUMBUCKET
>>
>>3057855
>>3057874
He can go with the Top talent and look on par.
So yeah,he is great.
>>
>>3057855
>Heels aren't allowed to use flashy moves.
What year do you live in?
>>
>>3057706
This.
He is a solid Midcard heel and can do a Mainevent fued from time to time to put someone over.
You have to acknowledge him for all the shit he had to go through.
At this very moment they don't even have a program for him and still his promo monday may was the best of the show.
He makes the best out of what they give him.

I wonder when he has to put over that boring Ambrose again.
>>
>>3057905
>CAN LIFT A 120lb CUMBUCKET
he is married to Maryse so we already knew that
>>
>>3057905
>kek the fuck is this

He caught all their dives here you absolute fucking moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKOTQinS6Is

He also caught Ambrose here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGzdZDKd8s

Stop memeing the "he can't catch people" lie already.
>>
>>3057991
BTFO
>>
>>3057952
Miz versus Daniel was the real feud of Smackdown and it was great
>>
>>3057710
>the same stale complaint everyone makes about him

Yawn.
So don't let people jump on him too often. He's still underrated in-ring.
Oh wait, >>3057991 (You) already got BTFO
>>
File: mizchamp - Copy.png (3MB, 1412x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mizchamp - Copy.png
3MB, 1412x2000px
>>3057695
>>
>>3058045
>got BTFO

How? He showed that Miz catches people, you moron.
>>
>>3057710
Why would you want to catch your enemy if he's falling to his doom? He's just that good at ring psychology.
>>
>>3057706
This, might as well close the thread nothing else needs to be said
>>
>>3057672
he's underrated
>>
>>3058055
If he wins the World Title, he MUST wear it like this.
>>
>>3057854
Why did you post that pic are you some faggot
>>
his feud with dolph last year was one of the best in years.
>>
>>3057672
Overrated by people who realize he's underrated.
>>
>>3057672
I honestly hate watching him in the ring but i think he's underrated. He's proven time and time again that he can play his character perfectly.
>>
The real question is, does his chickenshit heel persona hurt or help the perception of how bad/average his wrestling skills are? I think so. Wrestlers have several ways to overcome their shit booking and just exude whatever magic makes them a star, it's happened before and will happen again. But when you're booked to be a punching bag in the ring, your mic skills, however great they are, certainly are less effective in the totality of the image a wrestler needs to be truly over.
>>
He is neither underrated nor overrated. He is in the exact spot he should be in.

Smarks tend to go "HOLY SHIT HE DID THIS REALLY GOOD PROMO, PUT HIM IN THE MAIN EVENT" once every two years or so, but he's fucking terrible at that role and really boring in the ring. This is what he was made for.
>>
>>3060488
He's already too non-chickenshit for my taste. Corner clothesline, the Yes kicks and shit like that.
>>
>>3057672
underrated heel. everything bryan said was true, he is a safe worker that tends to be "too safe" that it looks negative on him. but he's the only one who can truly brag that he's never been injured or out long compared to any wwe superstar.
>>
He's overrated in all aspects of wrestling. He had a hot wife who was passed around too much during her glory days
>>
he isnt even fucking rated, period. hes that shit
>>
>>3060540
you talkin about this promo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0
>>
>>3057672
Overrated. He cut ONE excellent promo a year ago and has continued to re-hash it to this day. I can't believe people call for this fuck to get another WWE title run. He's midcard at best. That's his ceiling and always will be.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.