[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Cody-Rhodes.jpg (38KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cody-Rhodes.jpg
38KB, 598x400px
What went wrong?
>>
He's ok but not nearly as talented as he thinks he is
>>
>>3057370
It's a shame, I thought Rhodes was pretty decent in WWE.
>>
>>3057370
Think about all the smoke that's been blown up his ass for his entire life.
>>
His face was always full of cum
>>
He survived the first trimester.
>>
>>3057370
it's ironic that his cody rhodes wwe music's lyrics were "woaaaa you're only smoke & mirrors"
>>
>>3057369
Lost all his feuds and big matches, literally never even challenged for a world title despite being on the main roster for nearly a decade
>>
>>3057375
He wasn't
>>
>>3057448

Like a few other superstars the best moment of his last few years in the WWE was competing in the Cena Open Challenge. Him, Ryder, Neville (outside of205 Live), etc... never had the chance to do anything as hype or be in a match that anyone care about, close second is when Dusty came in and helped them beat Shield, but then for some reason all the momentum was killed when Cody backflipped off the cage and still lost to New Age Outlaws, then the Cody Goldust match was a huge flop.
>>
>>3057461
idk, i didn't mind him. not saying he was great either.
He didn't deserve to be turned into a flaming faggot on live tv
>>
>>3057470
It's better with him gone either way
>>
>>3057375
He's a good fit for the WWE style, but venturing out of that bubble and working on the indies badly exposed his flaws. I first noticed it in that match at Wrestle Kingdom where he got outworked by Juice even though Cody won that he was relying on WWE stuff like yelling at the commentary table, taunting a million times etc. his offense leaves a lot to be desired as well.
>>
>>3057463
>forgetting his based as fuck 2011 run
>>
>>3057369
He's a mark for himself
>>
>>3057527
Last few years, my man. Honestly I thought Legacy could have led to something great and those two could be stars, but alas. His deformed thing everybody loved, but they ended that.

If Legacy was around at the same time as Shield, Wyatts, Evolution Comeback, Team Hell No, etc... It would have been hype as fuk and led to actual good stories. It's a shame all these teams and factions couldn't have been together at the same time, fuck it, throw in New Day and Usos and Fashion Police, American Alpha. Tag Matches in the Shield Era were hype as fuck, all these teams together and it would have been the shit.
>>
The lisp and nose ring = gay
>>
>>
>>3057369
Vince will never push a Rhodes
>>
File: 1442217412356.jpg (138KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1442217412356.jpg
138KB, 500x669px
boring, has a lisp that makes him sound like a clown, thinks hes better than he really is, uses his daddys name to get booked
>>
>>3057607
that file name, kek
>>
so I guess

he was really smoking mirrors after all
>>
A career midcarder who was given the worst gimmick of the decade and wasn't even allowed to properly finish his feud with Goldust. He was never going to be a main eventer, and since the roster is stacked now the company could afford losing him
>>
>>3057712
They actually leaked a lot more of these Cody picks (you can find them on /b/).

But they're so disgusting. It's just him hooking up with all these Asian dudes. Brandi is even in a couple of the pics, smiling.

Dusty is rolling over in his grave right now.
>>
>>3057370
fpbp
>>
>>3057764

>"Who woulda thought I'd turn out to be the straight one?!"
>>
the entire idea
>>
File: MANYTHINGS.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
MANYTHINGS.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>3057764
>black women having her white husband cucking her with asian men
>>
>>3058043
>>3057784
Worked by an autist making shit up

If Cody did gay shit like that and there was photo evidence it'd be plastered all over /asp/
>>
>>3057470
Cody is eternal Midcard like Miz, only he can be face or heel
I actually liked Stardust. It was colorful at least. But I do understand not wanting to be a literal painted whore
But he thinks too much of himself and now is off being on the top of the card in some promotion in the woods, so good for him I guess.
>>
>>3057369
He actually made the gimmick work. Cody has always been pretty good playing his character, no matter how stupid it was.
>>
File: 1329486528420.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
1329486528420.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>3057732
>Jinder Mahal is the current WWE champion
Cody is better than Jinder in every way. Bo Dallas is fucking better than Jinder in every way. If Jinder can go from career jobber to WWE champ within a few weeks, anyone can.
>>
>>3058093
That gif is so ironic in this post.
>>
>>3057375
his best stuff is still the ten minute mysterio matches. now he's working all these long matches with top talent and dragging them all down.
>>
>>3057369
He believed his own hype and now is riding his family's name and the bullet club to get more Indy titles and try to keep up his cash flow
>>
>Cody bought his own bullshit and think he's hot shit, but is now just coasting on the Rhodes name
>Dustin is just dicking around in a goofy gimmick and being content, and is known as his own man and not just Daddy's son
>>
File: original.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>3057369
Its entirely Cody's fault. If he had just manned the fuck up instead of being a crying, whining, ass blasted little bitch the character could have worked. It could have been expanded and evolved, it could have taken off like wildfire but instead Cody decided that he was gonna piss and moan on a level that would make Bret Hart blush. "I hated the Stardust character." Yeah, we fucking know and it showed every time you went out there and half assed stardust and sabotaged that character with your toxic attitude. Did Dustin throw a shine? Did the Undertaker bawl and pound his fists when they gave him his purple gloves? Did Kane sit down and pout when he had to go out there in a thick leather Dr. Doom mask? Cody needs to team up with Ryback and they can be called the Salt Shakers.
>>
>>3057369
He is a complete faggot. Nothing more. He deserves the hate also.
>>
>>3057369
Started out by not wearing knee pads for lost of his tenure. Then finally put them on and he was alright. Then he was paired with his loser brother, and then turned into stardust. Career over.
>>
>>3058397
What the fuck are you talking about? Cody lived the Stardust character even though he hated it. He went to radio interviews in the full get up. And why the fuck would Taker and Kane bitch and moan when they were given monster heel gimmicks and were treated like top guys from their debut?
>>
>>3058397
Holy shit that picture was taken at my old army
unit in Ft benning Im pretty sure.

I walked into the chow hall one day randomly and Hulk Hogan and John Cena were just sitting there eating
>>
He was only good when Bob Holly was carrying him

Cody and Ted were horrible foils for DX and they never improved

At least Ted was honest about his shortcomings and left the business
>>
>>3057369
He was in WWE

/thread
>>
>>3057764
Can someone confirm?
Post one.

Also he is just makes money in the Indies cuz he sides with the right people and his name.
Else he would be Swagger gear.
>>
>>3057369
Vince burying the entire Rhodes family with questionable gimmicks
>>
LITERAL anti-draw
>>
>>3057463
Didn't Goldust win the match with a botched rollup that apparently Stardust was supposed to kick out of
>>
No charisma, not entertaining in the ring.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.