[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since when was Amy Schumer a wrestler???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: insideamyschumer.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
insideamyschumer.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
Since when was Amy Schumer a wrestler???
>>
she loooks more like a thick qt renee young desu
>>
She's pretty like Adele, unlike Schumer. Viper seems quite pleasant as well.
>>
big dimes schumer living in 4chan's head RENT FREE
>>
File: FATSUKA HUNGRY.webm (810KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FATSUKA HUNGRY.webm
810KB, 480x360px
>>3057321
>having more than one obese women's wrestler
the state of e-drones
>>
Viper is actually entertaining in her career field
>>
>>3057321
>eyes looking in different directions
>inbreeding confirmed
>>
>>3057321
>BBWWE
>>
File: 800-x-419-Canvas-168-759x419.png (131KB, 759x419px) Image search: [Google]
800-x-419-Canvas-168-759x419.png
131KB, 759x419px
>>3057321
>Amy Schumer
>>
>>3057433
I'd actually fuck the shit out of that deformed unfunny feminist wannabe. Just for the sake of it.
>>
>>3057321
Come on anon, shes much better looking than schumer, plus she seems cool
>>
>>3057321
Nah. Schumer is way uglier
>>
>>3057321
She probably has better tits that any for sur e
>>
File: CyDgBiJXgAEXhdw.jpg (194KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyDgBiJXgAEXhdw.jpg
194KB, 900x1200px
She's actually quite qt for a chubster. OP pic is just shit.
>>
>>3058476
>fat girl camera trickery
>>
>>3057351
Why you lookin at her belly jigglin an not her titties jigglin, you some kind of queer?
>>
File: CornetteFace.jpg (33KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
CornetteFace.jpg
33KB, 600x509px
>>3058476
>tfw she would drink you under the table and still be able to suck a bowling ball through a hose pipe
>>
>>3057321
This girl is so fat is not healthy.
>>
>>3057321
honest question is the predetermined tournament, WWE are only going to long term sign maybe the last 4 right? So all the rest of them practically are going to be you better than an higher quality average jobber.
>>
>>3059001
Not really. In tourney there are several already signed girls.
Kairi, Abbey, Bianca Belair, Taynara, Lacey and several more.
And others - Toni Storm, Shayna Bazsler, Mercedes Martinez and Alpha Female (weird huh, she is not good) are potential signings if it is successful. Martinez maybe only to trainer post, if they want more good trainers then only Sarah Del Ray. Sarah Stock (Dark Angel) is already producer on main roster so they've lost one of their main trainers from PC.
And they've signed female referee also Kenadi Brink.
>>
File: Queens Quest.jpg (194KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Queens Quest.jpg
194KB, 1200x900px
>>3059001
Vince didn't really like the tournament he thought most of the girls were to ugly. There aren't going to be any more signings.

Viper is already back working in Japan.
>>
>>3059021
who is the hot one with the dyed hair?
>>
>>3059001
>>3059014
And also several of these NXT wrestlers are so green. Xia Li and Taynara have never had a match before the first round. They will loose of course, but are already signed. So even those who will not get further can be signed. Maybe having someone look really good in defeat and so on.
>>
>>3057321

>this hag is 25 years old

For fuck's sake, she might even look good if she didn't weight 400 pounds
>>
>>3059014
oh, I see, so all of them have something in wwe be it nxt or pc or trainer positions after the tournament.
>>
>>3059028
That's Io Shirai. Girl whose health problems delayed MYC. Several times. And then they decided not to sign her after all. I don't understand that. She is potential super star.
I've just listened to some podcast and one guy said she is just leaking charisma when you see her live. She fills the room with her persona, she is just sparkling star. But we will never see her be that at the bigger stage, cause WWE don't want to sign anyone with potential health problems.
>>
>>3059036
No.
Tessa Blanchard is reportedly a bitch, so they will probably send her away to grow up. Same with Deonna Purazzo (not in tourney), who is great wrestler - imagine so much better Natalya, but is also on the younger side. Same with Rachel Ellering.
These three are young and WWE doesn't want new Paige, but I think all of them will be signed in WWE soon, in two or three years.
This of course is all dependent if Vince can bring himself over seeing women who are not super fuckable. If someone can convince him you can have "ugly" people on your roster, cause you can bring new female audience with them.
>>
>>3059067
They could sign Ellering and avoid e a Paige situation since daddy is also with the company
>>
>>3057321
Holy fuck yum!
>>
>>3059077
She still is 20-25 young person in athletic endeavor traveling across the country with other young people. Do you think her father would have kept her on a short leash? He would have probably made it worse.
>>
>>3059095
You don't travel across the country if you're at the PC

You only leave Florida like once a month
>>
>>3059101
Old man Ellering is also not in PC all the time. Why would he? Unless he is one of the classes trainer in promo shit or something like that. Or producer.
I don't know, so I can't say.
But to be honest, if I was in Rachel's position I would not have signed with WWE yet. Too soon. Make your name as one of the best female wrestler on the indies. There is a hole in the market with people WWE signed. Nikki Cross, Abbey Laith, Ruby Riot and so on are off the market. Great time for young up-and-comer.
There are of course people who are veterans, who will never be signed. Lufisto and Havoc for example. And lot of shit wrestlers.
But if you have a name as Ellering and Blanchard (dating Ricochet isn't hurting as well) you can pick your spots and you will probably can dictate higher pay. Your name will add to the draw of undercard of any local indy.
And also if you build your name outside you can come in WWE in time when there isn't lot of new woman wrestlers coming in at once.
>>
>>3058476
I NEED her to smother me with her gigantic Scottish arse!
>>
>>3059021
>implying vince even cares about what's happening in full sail
>>
>>3057351
This shit is fucking gross. Stop posting it.
>>
I've seen her live, some old dude started throwing insults at her, because she was a fucking heel, and she got mad as fuck and had a temper tantrum at him
>>
>>3057321
So did Ziggler fuck her yet?
>>
>>3059231
It's true, it was in the Observer desu.

Vince, Dunn and Johnny Ace all thought the women were ugly and went off the project.
>>
>>3059600
Yet they have Laight, Belair, Kai, Sane, Evans, Ripley, Beckett, Logan, Baszler, Conti, Borne, Li & Zeda under contracts. That's 13 of the 32 participants.
And girls like LeRae, Garrett, Blanchard or Storm will probably get a contract someday.
>>
File: here to show da wurl.gif (720KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
here to show da wurl.gif
720KB, 200x112px
>>3059578
he'll get around to it
>>
>>3057321
Rather fuck her than Amy tbqh
>>
>>3059067
Purazzo isn't that good. She does have the potential to become that good though.
>>
>>3059744
wait they seriously have ripley under contract? that's huge. she's a tall hot 20 year old blonde australian.
>>
>people on this board find Viper attractive

Flyover state sister fuckers.
>>
Vince thought the girls were ugly? Toni Storm, Kairi, Dakota Kai, Candice LeRae, Crazy Mary Dobson? A ton of the girls in this are fine as fuck.
>>
>>3062853
>names 5 good looking girls out of 32
>thinks a 15% of the participants being attractive proves Vince wrong
>>
>>3062853
>>names 5 good looking girls out of 32
>>thinks a 15% of the participants being attractive proves Vince wrong
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.