[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based AJ Lee, working Nikki cunt into a shoot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: Khali vs AJ Singh.jpg (27KB, 362x407px) Image search: [Google]
Khali vs AJ Singh.jpg
27KB, 362x407px
Nikki Bella says Total Divas helped start the WWE Women’s Revolution, but ‘certain people’ have ruined it out of ‘pure jealousy’

>"I think [Total Divas] helped start the women’s revolution. Total Divas [led to] more women started coming to our show, like, ‘I gotta check this out.’ I remember when Brie was fighting Stephanie McMahon, so many women showed up because they were like, ‘I can’t believe she’s fighting her boss, Oh My Gosh!’ It was crazy for them to even imagine, like, ‘She’s Gonna hit her? Like, This is nuts!’ and so I think Total Divas has done so much for women’s wrestling. It was the first time that we got an hour of TV to ourselves, to really showcase what women do.

>It happened so quickly and so fast. I want to say that when seasons one and two came out, both of which we were lucky in that they had 16 episodes each, after that season two….Bam! Everyone wanted to know Natalya, Brie Bella, Naomi, Ariane. Everyone was like, ‘Who are these girls?’ and when we go to events, there would be women wrestlers who weren’t on the show and were getting more TV time than us and [the fans] wouldn’t care about them. They would be, ‘I want to see those Total Divas girls. Can you bring them back?'”

>“What is unfortunate is that when Total Divas was succeeding and we became a hit reality show, they let people with a mic in the ring just bash it and us Total Divas never got a response. So, with the fans, it began to give Total Divas a bad name, ‘Oh, they are just reality stars.’ Actually, while the girls who aren’t on the reality show are just wrestling, us girls on the reality show are wrestling, are filming, are never sleeping, going to appearances, making sure that the world knows how amazing women wrestlers are. So, I don’t feel Total Divas gets enough credit because the words ‘reality show’ has ruined it for people. I think certain people also, characters for the company, have ruined it as well out of pure jealousy. I’ll admit that.”
>>
>>3056248
Sauce: http://pwinsider.com/article/111854/exclusive-nikki-bella-comments-on-total-divas-not-getting-the-credit-it-deserves-for-sparking-wwes-womens-revolution-.html?p=1
>>
>>3056248
>Nikki Bella says

stopped reading there. i can't imagine being any less interested in what this clueless moron thinks.
>>
Nikki realizes the only reason she got anything in the biz is because she was fucking Cena, right?
>>
File: n5pbnye.gif (1MB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
n5pbnye.gif
1MB, 310x314px
>total divas helped wrestling
only thing it did was work my dick into a shoot
>>
Gruntilda>>>> indian boy
>>
>>3056248
>TD debuted in 2013
>division was a piss break until summer of 2016, then quickly reverted back to being a piss break in the winter
Nikki is delusional. She had nothing to do with anything. It was NXT.
>>
File: brie.jpg (864KB, 2170x1095px) Image search: [Google]
brie.jpg
864KB, 2170x1095px
>>3056248
>filename
>>
Total divas is a cancer to womens lol, that trash shouldnt even exist, and they started getting attention to the stupid whore divas because of nxt womens división.
>>
>>3056248
It's actually true though. I had an ex gf back in 2014 who used to shit all over me for liking wwe but started watching it with me after seeing total divas and realizing there was more to it than stupid fake sport for dumb people.

Total divas definitely drew women aged 13-30 into to watching raw and letting AJ Lee bury them during the period she was singlehandedly strangling the womens division into obscurity was a really bad choice
>>
But AJ was one of like 4 female wrestlers in history who could actually work a wrestling match and we're talking about wrestling. I don't think anyone doubts Nikki or any of the TD sluts' ability to be reality show stars.
>>
File: 1490059556349.jpg (669KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490059556349.jpg
669KB, 1600x1600px
>>3056300
How was that AJ's fault?
>>
Asuka on Total Divas when?
>>
>>3056248
>some shitty reality show got a bunch of gullible roasties to watch the """""(((women's revolution)))"""" on WWE TV
Great job Nikki! Too bad the industry is in the shitter right now and the so called revolution doesn't draw a single dime
>>
>>3056248
I would shoot deep inside both of those childless indian boys if you know what I mean
>>
>>3056317
AJ sucked. She wasn't good enough to carry the division so it died. Based Thikki was the girl ace WWE needed all along
>>
>>3056248
>What is unfortunate is that when Total Divas was succeeding and we became a hit reality show, they let people with a mic in the ring just bash it and us Total Divas never got a response.

They did get a response. You can hear them screeching it during the entire promo.

Maybe if she hadn't dragged her plastic, hurt butt to management and cried and whined and got the angle cut...

But whatever.

I guess she has a point. Without her and the rest of the stinking up the joint there never would be been a reason to have a revolution in the first place.

So kudos, Nikki!
>>
>>3056314
IMagine actually believing the drivel you just typed out
>>
>>3056326
>hobbies consist of playing video games, watching movies and listening to dad rock
Don't think she'd fit in desu. Too boring
>>
File: 1ad.gif (2MB, 452x350px) Image search: [Google]
1ad.gif
2MB, 452x350px
>>
>>3056248
Kek

Didn't AJ shoot on Total Divas at the later Smack tapings, call out the "Real Divas," and they all beat the "Total Divas" up? All to thunderous applause, while Nikki sat there looking confused.
>>
File: omg.png (216KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
216KB, 400x300px
WWF/E has never given a shit about women's wrestling...with this 'revolution' they're just trying to pander to the soccer moms
>>
>>3056248

This fucking broad. It must really bother her that she'll never be remembered as one of the better Women's wrestlers in the company. She stays trying to make herself more important than she really is.

No one is going to give a damn when she leaves, either. I want to say she's one of the worst things to happen to wrestling. But she was so terrible, WWE had no choice but to bring up the women from NXT. People were tired of the "muh Divas" bullshite. Of course , they've gone right back to their bad habits as of late.
>>
>>3056248
>the world knows how amazing women wrestlers are
Oh I sure respect them more after watching their struggle with vaginal yeast infection and their dilemma on breast size

That being said, I don't think Nikki is the worse Bella. Brie is just more intelligent to hide it
>>
Reminder that the Bella Twins left WWE to go to Hollywood, completely bombed and go no roles, and then returned to WWE specifically because they were developing Total Divas and wanted them to be the premiere stars on the show. They came back to wrestling because they were promised a TV show about themselves.

While I'm sure all kinds of vapid women started getting interested because of their crappy reality show, as they tend to do with any crappy reality show, Nikki is a delusional whore and I find it very hard to believe that once John retires and actually settles down, that they won't get divorced.
>>
>>3056531
This. Nikki is seething that the fans will never like her more than AJ Lee.
>>
>>3056369
/thread

>>3056716
nikki stan in tears. take a breath, fatty
>>
Nikki legitimately might have the thinnest skin in wrestling, it's fucking unreal she's been at it this long and is still so defensive about shit nobody cares about anymore. Redefines 'worked into a shoot' every time she opens her dumbass mouth.
>>
Total Divas is good shit for getting slutty bikini footage of the girls
>>
>Paige
>AJ
>Emma
They are the 3 who started the women's revolution. Don't let WWMeme revisionist history tell you otherwise.
>>
>>3056962
>AJ

Lol no. Remember they had to give Paige a new finisher because AJ fucked it up on her debut match. Then they had a lesbian feud after that since being a slut was all AJ could do well.

Meanwhile Sasha, Natalya and to a lesser extent Charlotte were killing it in NXT
>>
>>3056973
Based AJ living in ya head rent free. AJ actually made people excited about the division.
>>
>>3056282
you can't say you're a nice person by calling other women whores, yelissa, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue
>>
>>3056499
>talent isnt sexually transmitted
was the best fucking line any diva dropped on WWE
>>
>>3056985
Lol no. She was always popular for being a skank and couldn't actually wrestle. Name one good AJ Lee match.
>>
>>3056993
Name one good Hogan match. You don't have to be a wrestler to help revolutionise the industry.
>>
This is really silly. There's a lot of moving parts that got the entire "revolution" going.

AJ got fans to care about her, and WWE to think the women could be bigger merchandise movers. That's all she ever really needed to do. I don't think Nikki is wrong either. It got at least some new eyes on the women and more people to want some sort of change. There's an a lot of evidence that Paige and Emma's overness in NXT and their matches started changing management perspective.
>>
Daily reminder that in a decade the WWE narrative will be that Stephanie started the divas revolution.
>>
>>3056996
Name one AJ Lee match that she got even a quarter of the reaction peak hogan got
>>
>>3057010
>being worked this hard by Based AJ
Lol you're actually trying to compare a female wrestler from the 2010s to one of the most successful wrestlers off all time? Only maybe 2 guys ever got reactions that would rival Hogan. The point is, AJ made people actually want to see the women. They weren't simply bathroom breaks after her run. This is objectively true and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>3056258
Nikki is probably one of the most talented wrestlers on the roster imo, male or female.
>>
>>3057019
Hi John.
>>
>>3057017
But they were bathroom breaks during her three year run as face of the division until Paige came along and elevated it

If people liked AJ Lee it was for her non wrestling related stuff, she was cancer as far as actual wrestling went
>>
>>3057021
That's a shoot, brother. Go back and watch some of her matches
>>
>>3056973
>Implying Paige was good
>>
>>3057025
>completely and utterly missing the point entirely of what the OP said
>>
>>3057034
AJ Lee got butthurt that she wasn't the favourite female wrestler anymore since with total divas showcasing a wider cast it meant she wasn't getting 95% of the limited screentime set aside for women by wwe
>>
>>3057040
AJ was offered a spot on Total Divas but turned it down.
>>
>>3057040
She was literally the most popular person in the company for like a year before Bryan became huge in team hell no.
>>
Does Nikki realize the only thing people like about total Divas was John, Bryan, and Tyson? The men? No one gave two shits about any of the dumbass broads aside maybe Natalya.

AJ merely stated the truth, and even Nattie knew it.
>>
>>3057057
Yeah this simply is not true. My aunty, who couldn't give two shits about wrestling, started telling me what a weird guy John Cena is and how sad she feels for Nikki having to deal with him. The show has its own demographic and has been pretty successful in bringing in women fans.
>>
>>3056248
Nikki is right
>>
File: 2017-07-14-19-57-08.jpg (98KB, 379x786px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-14-19-57-08.jpg
98KB, 379x786px
Nikki is just Steph's bitch. You know how much Steph hate her by extending Nikki's reign mere hours after AJ's record. Btw AJ's promo "burying" Total Divas
https://youtu.be/afedl8HylCY
>>
http://mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
>>
>>3056996
Hogan had tons of great matches, also
>Comparing a 12 year old indian boy to the literal GOAT
You're fucking delusional LOL
>>
All women's wrestler suck
>>
>>3056993

She worked better than the Bellas, Namoi, Akasana, and the other literal who's at the time. AJ wasn't great but she was much better than nearly every other diva at the time.
>>
>>3056248

>It was the first time that we got an hour of TV to ourselves, to really showcase what women do.

Bitch at each other and everyone around them while spending their boyfriend's money?
>>
>>3056339

The absolute nadir of the women's division was Nikki's insufferably long, completely empty reign.

I'll even admit that Nikki has become a passably competent wrestler, and was so even back then for the most part. But that reign was just a ceaseless drizzle of shits
>>
>>3056660

>That being said, I don't think Nikki is the worse Bella. Brie is just more intelligent to hide it

Yeah, Nikki is just a cunt. But she is a far, FAR better wrestler than Brie EVER was. Brie is absolutely awful. She might be the single worst wrestler to ever be on TV for years at a time. Even Ashley Massarro was dropped after not terribly long. Brie, utterly irredeemable in every fucking way, got to stick around long enough to retire and get sent off.
>>
>>3057172
WWE and fans didnt care about anyone other than the bellas and paige so they did the same thing for months. that has more to do with WWE than any of the girls
>>
>>3056973

Charlotte was not good in NXT.
>>
>>3057172
Wasn't her reign meant to delete AJ Lee from the record book? I don't care enough to check
>>
>>3057194

The fans didn't give a single shit about the Bellas either. Remember that dumpster fire of a Bella v Bella feud with Jerry Springer that was completely forgotten literally the first show after it ended? Some segments during that had the crowd "Old Day" levels of deathly quiet.
>>
>>3057202
Natalya and Sasha carried her to some decent matches though, far better than anything AJ Lee/Paige/Bellas were doing at the time
>>
>>3056248
>nikki still salty over based AJ burying her every time on the mic
>>
File: ajlee.jpg (33KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
ajlee.jpg
33KB, 366x500px
>It's been 4 years and Nikki is STILL all salty and asshurt over AJ rightfully burying her and the rest of the plastic whore brigade
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
you can tell brie is so much of a better person than nikki because brie married Bryan despite him being a manlet with weird lips who doesnt eat meat and is obsessed with wrestling

whereas nikki married chad
>>
>>3057445
how did she hurt you anon
>>
>>3057019
>>3057026
She's not even the most talented Bella OR Nikki
>>
Reminder that literally nobody (including Cena) gave a fuck about Nikki Bella til she got fake tits.
That's literally the whole reason she got over.
>>
>>3057378
Holy fucking shit more like this please
>>
>>3057019
Unironically true
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.