[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big E Langston

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1476845199238.jpg (44KB, 550x312px) Image search: [Google]
1476845199238.jpg
44KB, 550x312px
THREE AINT ENOUGH MAN I NEED FIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P9qaqgxReE

WWE Champion WHEN?
>>
>>3056217
3-84 to 95
>>
Holy shit I went to back to watch some of his promos from that time and they were so fucking nervous, Big E sounded so nervous and kept doing the "look up at the ceiling to remember the next line" thing. Dude sure improved a lot on the mic, or at least got more confident.
>>
>>3056234
He's basically being himself in New Day.
>>
literally the opposite of smokey mountain new jack.
>>
>>3056404
The New Day makes everything it touches better. It even makes modern WWE watchable.... for the duration of the time The New Day is on the screen.
>>
>>3057037
Only cucks with white guilt like cringe day
>>
>>3056217
Gay ass nigger needs to come out of the closet already
>>
File: 1412881668532.jpg (22KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1412881668532.jpg
22KB, 358x392px
>>3057043
>Everything fun is Cringe.... also vague implications of race-based decision making where none was mentioned.
Oh /asp/ you never change.
>>
>>3056234
He was always my boy, his instagram got hacked but there used to be some really funny stuff on there from like 2014.
>>
>>3057043
>projecting racial AND sexual insecurity in one single sentence
Impressive desu
Revealing a significantly broken mental state in just 8 words.
>>
>>3057043
if ever a post summed up /asp/, it's this one
>>
File: Buddies 4 Ever.png (235KB, 336x316px) Image search: [Google]
Buddies 4 Ever.png
235KB, 336x316px
I want one promo where he and Ziggler are buddies again. Especially after the recent "going crazy" Dolph promo from this week
>>
Not soon enough.
>>
Post yfw Big E is the one to beat Jinder, and this whole thing was a rehash of JBL/Cena
>>
>>3057043
What if I'm black?
>>
>>3057261
Dolph is going crazy? He cut a promo on how he hates it when fans are entertained, I thought that was his gimmick for the past 5 years already.
>>
>>3056217
Rusev vs Big E for the gold strap.

Tell me you wouldn't watch the fuck out of that?

It'd be like mark henry vs mark henry except with people who can wrestle.
>>
>>3057777
Did anyone kill Mark Henry in a retirement match yet? They really should get around to that and not just let Henry slip into retirement without giving anyone the rub like they did for Christian.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.