[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moves you made up yourself I did a variation of pic-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 67799-4961836Fr.jpg (23KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
67799-4961836Fr.jpg
23KB, 248x350px
Moves you made up yourself

I did a variation of pic-related except to other kids balls in middle school. I called it the Testicle Tickler. Instant tap every time
>>
>>3056203
I'm not lying when I say when I first started wrestling my "finisher" was to ride a motorcycle down the ramp, stunt jump onto the ropes somehow (probably with a ramp) ,GRIND all the way around the ropes, then stunt jump onto the guy's chest and do a SPINNING WHEELIE then jump off him, dismount the motorcycle mid-air, land on him and pin him. Sounds like something out of Ultimate Muscle tb.h
>>
File: 1499086323775.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499086323775.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>3056214
watching wrestling*
>>
>>3056216
Ironically the only redeemable thing about goldust was him taking DQs just so he could kick people in the nuts as hard as possible
>>
It was basically a standing bulldog. Kind of similar to the unprettier or Dean's old finisher he used before Drew McIntyre got fired but with a regular headlock
>>
There was one move I invented as a little child that I have not yet seen any professional attempt. Basically you hold the guy like you're applying a torture rack, but then you did a steamroller. Think of it like a grounded Green Bay Plunge with the victim facing the sky instead of the floor. It was my finishing maneuver for one night only in my elementary school wrestling fed. That's because when I first tried it I front flipped right onto my fucking head while the chubby fat fuck I was holding barely got hurt landing on his gut and cushioning his fall with the school cafeteria's cheeseburgers. I had Benoit level headaches but there wasn't any blood, so I was planning to hide my CTE from my parents until that little faggot Avery snitched on me to the gym teacher. They wouldn't let me watch Survivor Series because of him. Thank god he died in a car crash in his twenties.
>>
Like the styles clash set up, trapping the arms with your legs but then you drop to your knees like a tombstone. Killed the inflatable spiderman I got at the local fair with it.
>>
>>3056203
The Shoahstoper. Tombstone piledriver from the top rope.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.