[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY VINCE *Rock Bottoms own career*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: corbin.png (719KB, 1283x718px) Image search: [Google]
corbin.png
719KB, 1283x718px
HEY VINCE

*Rock Bottoms own career*
>>
File: dime.jpg (111KB, 504x500px) Image search: [Google]
dime.jpg
111KB, 504x500px
If he wrestled the Rock, would the Rock be hitting the Rock Bottom or would he be hitting his finisher? It'd be a cool spot. Suddenly Baron hits his finisher... or maybe the Rock hit the Rock Bottom? You can't really tell because giving the Rock Bottom to himself IS HIS FINISHER. So that happens, both guys are laying motionless for a few seconds. Suddenly Baron pops up! HE HIT HIS FINISHER IT WASN'T A ROCK BOTTOM AT ALL! 1-2-3, Corbin pins the Rock at Wrestlemania next year and the passing of the torch is done.
>>
HIS FINGERS TOUCHED THE ROPES STUPID
>>
>>3055194
I don't understand.

They pay the guy 700k or so a year. If he fucks up, why not just dock his pay? Why actively ruin his ability to potentially make you MORE money in the future?

WWE are fucking retarded.
>>
>>3055359
because hes easy replaced by another two dozen guys

WWE have no competition like they did in the late 90s
>>
>>3055359
It's a work brah.
>>
>>3055368
There's at least 12 guys in NXT right now that can do what he does
>>
>>3055223
I feel like something like this wouldn't be horrendous, it could potentially be ok
>>
>>3055368
Yeah, but regardless, they're paying the guy until his contract is up. If they replace him when his contract is up, fine, but if he's on contract until 2019 and they're still paying the guy PLUS a potential replacement, why the fuck would they ruin potential merchandise gains?

Again, WWE are fucking retarded.
>>
>>3055359
>Baron Corbin $285,000 according to this website https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-superstars-salary
the website seems bullshit in few figures(since actual numbers leaked for some guys last year). Corbin is worthless to them and they can just get rid of him like thay always do to "big guy of the month"
>>
>>3055393

Vince is stupid and petty. See DDP's Fed run, Booker T's, Bryan post WM30, ect.
>>
>>3055223
>>3055389
Kinda happened when John Cena FU'd Orton and it turned into an RKO
>>
>>3055415
>bo dallas
doubt.jpg
>>
>>3055561
Based
>>
>>3055415
Thats 7% of all profit made this year so far
>>
>>3055415
Thats bullshit because we know Reigns is over 1.5 mil
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.