[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCKING YUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: yukes.png (1MB, 1276x680px) Image search: [Google]
yukes.png
1MB, 1276x680px
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
>>3055096
no fucking way. this looks SO bad
>>
>>3055096
Switch version?
>>
daddy
>>
>>3055100
>>3055111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NipSr5MJJVw
>>
>we added lighting effects to last years game
please buy me

Is this it?
>>
>>3055096
Randy looks like a china man
>>
>>3055096
He looks more like an Uso than himself
>>
these graphics are hilariously bad

this is just fucking sad
>>
realism killed wrestling vidya. who wants to play a slow wwe-style match? I swear I would be totally murdering my opponent in 2k17 and all michael cole wants to do is bury me on commentary and say my wrestling style is boring and repetitive meanwhile I got meltzer stars leering at me in the top left corner.

id rather play JUST bring it where every match is a spot fest with no-selling and finisher spam and AWESOMELY awful commentary.
>>
>>3055096
Every time they come out with a new console, they try to make the models realistic as fuck, but after the hype dies down, they make them look like shitty cartoon ripoffs
>>
File: 1501775115847.jpg (63KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1501775115847.jpg
63KB, 1200x675px
>>3055096
Seth is so hot he is perfect.
>>
>>3056869
why are you still roleplaying as Yelissa
>>
>>3056880
because you're paying attention to him newfag
filter him and move on
>>
>>3056880
Because thats my name but i change it not yelissa anymore.
>>
>>3055096
Reminder that this was an early build and the game no longer looks like this
>>
>>3056911
that isn't an early build that's footage they were given directly from 2k to show. they do this every year when it looks like shit. they say its an early build and it'll look better on release then it comes out looking 1:1 like the "early" footage.
>>
>>3056920
Yes and 2k gave old footage. It's been confirmed by everyone that played the latest demo that the game looks far better than that one Seth match everyone keeps spamming
>>
>>3056927
that seth match is the latest demo you retard
it's going to look exactly like that on release
>>
>>3056927
It’s literally coming out in a little over a month and 2k is notoriously lazy as fuck that was the final build stop supporting this bullshit you cuck
>>
>>3055096
at least they got the colour of the ropes right this time, r-r-right guys?
>>
>>3055096
Holy fucking yukes
>>
File: 1482363105015.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482363105015.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>3055096
why did they give him steiner's chest?
>>
>>3055145
There was SOMETHING, and I can't point my finger to what it was, but SOMETHING made me go crazy about WWE 2K15's graphics when it first came out. It blew my mind and even when I look at them today, they still look better than anything post that.

The same thing was with SvR 2007 when it first came out for X360 as a new gen game, and it all went downhill from there.

It's like this every generation it seems.
>>
>>3057262
>There was SOMETHING, and I can't point my finger to what it was, but SOMETHING made me go crazy about WWE 2K15's graphics when it first came out. It blew my mind and even when I look at them today, they still look better than anything post that.
You know that the graphics have been unchanged since 2k15 right? 18 is the first time they've updated non-female models
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLShhvoC79E

wow its like im really there
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.