[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people actually like this manlet beaner explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Rey-Mysterio-profile.jpg (48KB, 570x431px) Image search: [Google]
Rey-Mysterio-profile.jpg
48KB, 570x431px
>people actually like this manlet beaner

explain
>>
>>3055022
>He was actually WWE Champion
I know it was only for 10 seconds, but GOD DAMN WTF WAS VINCE THINKING?
>>
>>3055038
He was trying to exploit the death of Eddie Guerrero?
>>
>>3055038
It's not entirely ridiculous since he always moved a shitload of merch to kids.
>>
File: 20170823_172022.png (283KB, 1080x1028px) Image search: [Google]
20170823_172022.png
283KB, 1080x1028px
>>3055041
And he's still doing it now. I hate this stupid fuck
>>
>>3055022
Rey used to be really good in the ring. His ECW and WCW run before he became "thuggish ruggish rey" were excellent.
>>
>>3055022
>TFW Manlet beaner's booking fee is 30k+his merch+full % of all meet&greet + some ticket sales+hotel&first class airfare.
>TFW he still sells out every building they put him in.
>TFW people in Mexico consider him a god.
>TFW he was and still is an amazing high flyer who can actually tell a story in the ring.
>INB4 encogerse and hirviente
>>
Do I say Rey is awesome and you are being a contrarian fag because you are bored or do I ignore it and not fee the troll?
>>
because hes good at his job and doesnt need to be closer to the ceiling to get over
>>
>>3055022
>>3055050
Didn't he actually killed some guy in a wrestling match?
>>
Rey is based kid
>>
>>3055022

>Will Osprey fan defending his clean win over Mysterio
>Based Mysterio put him over and is headed back to WWE

U R SEETHING
>>
>>3055344
Yeah he killed a beloved legend in Mexico
>>
>>3055022
>draws dimes in spanish
>>
>>3055344
freak accident.
>>
>>3055344
No. The spic just hit the rope and died. Then the fat spic konnan started shaking his neck on the rope so any chance of him surviving went away
>>
>>3055382
And medical assistance arrived much later, so even if Konnan (and to a lesser extent, Manik) hadn't touched him, he probably would have died anyway. It was a mess of a freak accident all around.
>>
>>3055063
facts are cringe now
>>
Before he buffed himself out Rey was this tiny, skinny flipping machine. Honestly one of, if not the smoothest practitioners of Lucha ever, and then he translated it into great American style wrestling. Plus he had that bomb ass mask, which was new and exciting at the time. Plus the latino explosion of the late 90s and early 2000s made everyone overrate the shit out of everything Hispanic. Nostalgia just took over for the Beefy little taco and Eddie dying just sealed it. Now everyone worships the fuck.
>>
>>3055058
He seems like a chill dude that's easy to work with too,
>>
>>3055038
I don't think he should have ever had the title either, but it was pretty cruel to have him win a tournament for it only to have him job to Cena right after.
>>
>>3055022
You'd hafta be 18+ ta understand ya little dweeb
>>
File: 1497840513733.png (630KB, 709x737px) Image search: [Google]
1497840513733.png
630KB, 709x737px
I was like 8 when he was popular so i marked out for him. My manlet friend also rooted for him hard
>>
>>3055022
watch his shit from when he was in the WCW
>>
I heard CMLL is very interested with Rey Myseterio. How long we will see him face with the best luchadors that Ultimo dude who's stole Eddie's last name.
>>
>getting Boyakaed by based RMJr
>>
>>3055482
Mexico has terrible fucking medical assistance and insurance

This isn't new
>>
>>3055382
>>3055482
perro aguayo suffered a hangman's fracture. he was dead as soon as he hit that rope
>>
>>3056752
>hangman's fracture

in other words Rey killed him
>>
>>3055022
Because they want to, thats why.
>>
>>3056698
He signed with GFW instead.
>>
File: Because Fun.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Because Fun.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>3055022
Because watching top-tier flippy shit is really fun.
>>
I enjoyed his match with Ospreay last night.
>>
>>3055063
Saying cringe to an absolute truth makes you look like a faggot.
>>
>>3056808
No you actual retard. He hit the ropes wrong. Thats what happens when you try to oversell a move.
>>
>>3055055
Agreed. His matches against Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Psicosis, Jushin Liger where all excellent and fun to watch. His wwe stuff is bad imo.
>>
>>3055022
>likable
>was actually good in-ring
>flippy shi* that actually made sense and looked cool unlike flippy shi* of today's jobbers from indies
>cool themes
>cool gimmick
>awesome attire, especially mask
>pretty good promo

Based Rey made me watch and get interested in pro wrestling.
>>
>>3057251
Also that based theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_zuBFGMc38
>>
OP is underage as fuck

>>3055041
That reign was in 2011

>>3056698
"Guerrero" is Spanish for "Warrior"
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.