[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOW KI REPORTEDLY GONE FROM GFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Low-ki.jpg (35KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
Low-ki.jpg
35KB, 350x466px
Source: PWInsider

>>Low Ki is reportedly gone from Global Force Wrestling, after asking for his release from the company during this week's set of tapings. While there are a few different versions of the account, the similarities were that he did ask for his release and it was said to be an "amicable" split between the two parties.

One version stated that it was a financial issue that led to his leaving, while another said it was over his creative direction. Reportedly, Low Ki was expecting to work in the GFW Championship scene, but the direction given to him was headed towards the X Division, where he would be in a championship match at GFW Bound for Glory.
Last week, Low Ki was slated to take on Alberto El Patron at the live Destination X for the GFW Championship, but Patron was stripped of the title, which effectively cancelled their match. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0823/630492/gfw-star-in-the-main-event-picture-already-gone-from-the-company/
>>
File: midgetshitfit.jpg (11KB, 317x248px) Image search: [Google]
midgetshitfit.jpg
11KB, 317x248px
>>3054344
>Low Ki throwing a hissy fit because he doesn't get his way, again
This never grows old.
>>
>>3054344
Low Ki threads have been my favorite as of late.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3054344
death, taxes and low ki being a retard
>>
>>3054344
why can't he just be normal
>>
>>3054349
At this point I have completely given up on Low Ki. It's such a shame too because he had so much talent, he'll never be more than "some guy that had some good matches in ROH/TNA in the mids 00's".
>>
Fuck that manlet bitch.
>>
The only way Low Ki would ever be happy is if he ran his own promotion and was always champion.
>>
>>3054344
The less I see of Low Ki the better
>>
>>3054344
Why terry funk pic?
>>
File: wawmonki.png (207KB, 461x400px) Image search: [Google]
wawmonki.png
207KB, 461x400px
WAW WHEN???
>>
>>3054344
Ki doesn't deserve the title, he walked out of the company and been MIA for years while TNA suffered. Meanwhile a guy like Eli Drake came in when TNA was at its worst, and made the program suitable for watching, and stayed with them through all the bullshit, nobody in wrestling deserves anything but if you had to choose, Drake deserves it more than Ki
>>
>>3054461
And that is just a fact of life
>>
>>3054344
what a dummy!
>>
>>3054389
so basically jersey all pro?
>>
Low Ki being a huge mark for himself again? It never gets old.
>>
>>3054344
>this is actually his gimmick
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>Jim says Low Ki is the stupidest worker he's ever seen
>joins GFW
>Ki butthurt ensues immediately

Really makes u think
>>
>>3054344
He was in the right place at the right time to be the first ROH champion. If he had never done that nobody would give a single fuck about him today.
>>
>>3054394
A Joke on how many chances gfw has given low-ki.
>>
>>3054738
People only remember him from those matches with AJ Styles actually.
>>
Fuck Low Ki. I was actually sort of excited when he rejoined TNA/GFW, was looking forwards to him back in the X Division. But no he has to act like king shit and demand to be treated as a heavyweight threat. Nigga needs to grow at least a foot and gain 50 pounds before that shit happens.
>>
https://youtu.be/i6Q4hwjx6SM
>>
Low Ki is the biggest mark for himself I've ever seen.
>>
LOVE LOW KI TREATs (^○^)7
>>
>>3054731
Jim is helping Anthem with backstage stuff
>>
>>3054460
literally the only place left for him
>>
>>According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Low Ki’s GFW departure was all over creative and how he was booked. Low Ki arrived at the TV tapings, and was upset when he was informed that he wouldn’t be getting his title shot against Alberto El Patron. Creative then laid out the GFW title picture, which involved Eli Drake, Johnny Impact, Matt Sydal and others; it didn’t include Low Ki, and he was upset right away. Ki was then booked to be part of a multiple person X division match at Bound for Glory and was unhappy about that.

He worked the tapings and was complaining a lot to management and after being talked with, he still wasn’t happy and made the decision to leave; both sides agreed to go their separate ways. GFW knew he was a risk to bring him in, but only signed him to a 6-month deal knowing that things could go bad at any time. https://411mania.com/wrestling/details-low-kis-gfw-departure/ .
>>
>>UPDATE: PWinsider reports that Low Ki has not been issued a release and remains under contract through October.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.