[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback shoots on the Summerslam Main Event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Ryback.jpg (79KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback.jpg
79KB, 940x545px
>God... I don't really know what to say but it's a hell of a damn match for the most part but some things rub me the wrong way about it.
>What's the fat dude called? Samoa John? (Co-host corrects him) Samoa Joe, yeah. That guy's a hell of a worker and they don't let him do anything. It's bizarre. Reminds me a bit about how Vince used to tell me to tone my work down, fucking pointless.
>The big dude, Braun Strowman - this guy's an animal but he lacks psychology, not much else to say.
>Roman? Roman is Roman. Never really been a big fan in terms of ring work because I don't see him do anything special. Stop punching dudes (Co-host does OOOOAAAAAAA) Yeah, what the fuck is that shit. Do something special. At least Feed Me More took some thought.
>Brock is a monster, I still chat to him every so often. Remember that Wrestlemania match ("You mean the Ryback vs Lesnar match?") Yeah, he was really into it. We were doing this fantasy booking shit once haha, I love Brock.
>The thing is, I knew about this match beforehand because I heard from some of the old writers that Vince was going to offer me a deal and get me in there instead of Joe. I think they wanted me and Brock to run a program but no matter what money was on the table, I'd have said no. Vince probably knew that and went back because it's been a bit of a stand off with me and him.
>We both know the money we're leaving on the table if I'm not back at WWE but it's pride now ("Yeah, no-one wants to back down") Right, it's pride. I'm sure I'll get back there eventually and we'll cut a deal but right now I'm doing better than I ever did in the midcard at the E.
>>
>Ryback would actually say all of this so it's practically a real quote
>>
>>3053581
>That guy's a hell of a worker and they don't let him do anything

I know this is a shitpost thread, but this is damn true. WWE got so spooked after Joe ended Tyson's life that now all he does is constantly try (and fail) do choke people out.
>>
>>3053605
Joe used the Muscle Buster for another 18 months on NXT after Kidd retired
>>
>>3053581
Based Ryback droppin the truth bombs
>>
>>3053605
>I know this is a shitpost
this was all on the latest conversations with the big guy
>>
>>3053679
Link one single article or a podcast stating this
>>
>>3053685
https://audioboom.com/posts/6224170-conversation-with-the-big-guy-ep-52-celebrating-one-year-of-cwtbg-top-finishers-in-pro-wrestling
>>
>>3053581
>he actually said all of this

The actual state of this delusional shit head
>>
I can't wait til he shows up on Smackdown and buries whoever has the title at the time. Vince ding-dong diddly respect him for speaking his mind and being alpha.
>>
>>3053705
Sup Phil, how's the MMA training coming along?
>>
File: RF Punk.jpg (245KB, 1177x1057px) Image search: [Google]
RF Punk.jpg
245KB, 1177x1057px
>>3053717
>The rent free meme is actually a true fact
>>
>>3053689
Nice try but he doesn't even talk about SS in that.
>>
I find it hard to believe Brock and Ryback are friends
>>
File: 1495768250450.png (216KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1495768250450.png
216KB, 424x318px
>At least Feed Me More took some thought.
>>
>>3053581
>Ryback doesn't know Samoa Joe
Ha.
The guy is a bigger star than Ryback every hoped to be.
>>
>>3053778
Ryback helped Brock train for Mark Hunt.
>>
>What's the fat dude called? Samoa John? (Co-host corrects him) Samoa Joe, yeah. That guy's a hell of a worker and they don't let him do anything. It's bizarre. Reminds me a bit about how Vince used to tell me to tone my work down, fucking pointless.

he has a point here you know.
>>
Holy shit he really said all these things?
>>
>>3053899
No you stupid idiot.
>>
>>3053795
I remember when ryback did the runnning knee and the enzaguri at a house show pretty good
>>
>the latest autism gimmick is to make up fake Ryback quotes
Because.................??
>>
File: 1496102356002.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496102356002.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>3053581
>I still chat to him every so often

Brock has probably never spoken to this man in his life
>>
>>3053930
Livin in ya head rent fucking free
>>
>>3053939
You are using that meme wrong
>>
>Vince wants me to main event wrestlemania with brick for a gorrillion dollars but I said no
>>
Is Ryback "that kid" but in adult wrestler form?
>>
>>3053581
This guy never drew a dime
>>
>>3055243
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>3053615
Because surprise surprise, neutering him was a Vince idea. Imagine that
>>
>>3053779
more thought than punching and oooooooooaoaoaoao
>>
>I'm making more money now than when I was in WWE.
>Please buy your Big Guy goal boards and TRTs at FeedMeMore.com, and please eat at El Pollo Loco.
>>
KEK

What crack is this shithead smokin? It ain't the USOS, it is fucking paranoia rybotch
>>
>>3053581
based Back
>>
>>3053581
>Vince was going to offer me a deal and get me in there instead of Joe.

I love how Ryback makes the most obviously bullshit statements imaginable, and expects everyone to believe him.

Yeah, of course they were going to drop everything they're doing with Joe to bring Ryback back into the fold. That makes a ton of sense!
>>
>>3057671
In no way am I defending Ryback, and I hate how Vince is nowadays, but you have to admit it would totally be a Vince thing to do to take a guy who's shorter than what he likes and is overweight and replace him with a Vince McMahon Big Guy prototype.

I'm not saying I 100% believe it, but I definitely find it probable.
>>
>>3053581
TL;DR
>"Hi, I'm Ryback. Did you know that I came up with the idea for Summerslam?"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.