[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey thanks for letting me have this Wrestlemania moment and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: bret-hart-hulk-hogan[1].png (387KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
bret-hart-hulk-hogan[1].png
387KB, 650x464px
>Hey thanks for letting me have this Wrestlemania moment and having the belt instead of you brother. I promise I'll repay the favor by dropping it to you at King of the Ring. It'll be awesome, man, the rub will put you over so you'll be even more over than ever before. It'll make you the real deal to win the championship from Hol Kogan, brother. Believe me brother, as much as I can't wait for this capacity Ceasar's Palace crowd here in Las Vegas Nevada to go wild for the return of Hulkamania, I'm looking even more forward to doing the honors for you later on. Believe me, tonight Bret The Hitman Hart and Hol Kogan are about to put on the greatest Wrestlemania of all time, dude. Can you feel it, brother?
>>
Hogan would have embarrassed Bret in face vs face match. Crowd would be behind Hogan 100%.
>>
>>3053557
So nice of Hogan to help that fan
>>
>>3054153
you wish, mark
vince was already done with hogan in 93 and wwe still was on top until based nash and hall jumped ship
>>
>>3054162
You really think the greatest crowd worker of all time in Hogan wouldn't have got the fans to turn on Bret? KEK
>>
>>3054391
During RAWs from that time Hogan's name was regularly getting booed when being mentioned. It might be due the Smark NYC location, but Hogan was certainly getting a strong negative reaction
>>
>>3054153

Hogan was basically 2013 Cena by the end of his WWF days.
>>
>>3054162
Found the Canacuck!
>>
The Lapsed Fan podcast on Mania 9 featured accounts from people who were in the crowd.

They said the crowd was 100% hot for Bret (although you can tell that form simply watching the video), but when Hogan won the belt, there was a brief pop (because he slayed the evil Yokozuna), followed by the sinking realization that...wait, Hogan is back and he's got the belt...again??? People went home deflated.

Hogan had outstayed his welcome by Mania 8. The fans were done with him and were eager to embark on the new era with Bret as the guy. The fans literally didn't want him, but Vince was in the palm of Hogan's masterful hand. After the show ended and the cameras stopped rolling, Vince came out to the ring and held Hogan's arm up high to celebrate the title win. Vince was drunk on Hulkamania; the crowd was not.

Hogan will always be the GOAT at manipulating Vince. Only Triple H comes close, and he had to become Vince's adopted son to do so.
>>
Shitman fans have a selective memory, so they'll deny it.
But Bret followed Hogan around in WCW for weeks on end wearing a Hogan shirt like a fucking mark.

He's such a sell out joke. I bet if you paid Bret enough, he'd let Hulkster shit in his mouth.
Hell, knowing Bret, he'd probably lie about it and play the victim card as he always does.
>>
>>3054688
Bret joining the NWO was the worst booking ever.
When he joined WCW he should went baby face true hero gimmick and was there to clean up the WCW and rid it of NWO. NOW was getting stale when he joined, it was time for WCW to fight back and eventually WIN.
Sting, Bret, goldberg who ever else was an A player who didn't turn NWO.
They could of has easily a year or two of the slow fight back to prominence and reclaiming their organization.

What a shame.
>>
>>3053557
>>
>>3054639
Triple H is a literal midcard at best guy who is going to inherent the company. He surpassed Hogan long ago.
>>
>>3054938

Reminder: part of top WCW contracts included creative control (a trend Hogan started).

Bret Hart chose to be nWo.

His fans think he's a hero? The dude is a fucking sellout. Always was ever since he went behind Anvil's back to get a singles push.

There's Hell for normal people (like me). Hell for wrestlers (like Benoit). And then there's Hell for Bret Hart (I hope he burns there for eternity).
>>
>>3054639
>Hogan will always be the GOAT at manipulating Vince.
Shawn is FAR greater when you consider he never had the success that Hogan did, as in Hogan could easily justify his attempts.
>>
To be fair, Bret was too broken for the screwjob and later Owen's death for using his creative clause effectively. Even if he tried, it'd be one voice against Hogan, Nash and Bischoff. The Hart Fundation stayed on WWF, Bret was on his own on WCW
>>
>>3054938
Starrcade 98 should have been headlined by Hart vs. Hogan. If Hart wins, nWo disbands forever and Bischoff is publicly terminated the following night on Nitro. If Hogan wins Bischoff gets 100% control of the company and a guarantee of 10 years of financing from Ted Turner's personal bank account.
>>
>>3058311
That doesn't work for me, brother.
>>
Mid 90s WWF and late 90s WCW is what happens when you let your industry turn into a tug-of-war between massive egos at the expense of everybody else.
>>
>>3058330
Hence why it didn't happen
>>
>>3057554
you're a moron
>>
>>3053557
That's the youngest I've seen Hulk look
>>
>>3059219
It's because he's so lean. He was away from WWF for a year and the steroid scandal was brewing so he was off the juice.
>>
>>3053557
Would you Brap The Shitman Fart fans have been happy if they had him win it on RAW the next day?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.