[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback SHOOTS On Finn Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ryback_weird-head.jpg (10KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
ryback_weird-head.jpg
10KB, 340x234px
>He's the 2017 version of what a wrestler should be. What a man should be. He's a really good wrestler. The little things that you see in his work like his timing, his positioning where's he's always in the right place getting up.

>People don't really notice it, but there's a lot of things in wrestling where a guy has bad timing, where they screw up stuff because they're in the wrong place. Maybe the fans don't notice it, but the wrestlers notice. I've noticed that Finn's pretty flawless and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

>But, there's certain psychology in wrestling that some guys got it, some guys don't, some guys never get it. Some guys don't even know what it is, like Triple H. But, some guys like Finn are just born with it and he's got a real gift and is handsome.

>What I like about Finn is that he's a innovator. I find that he incorporates a lot of new moves and new things into his matches. I've also noticed that he takes a lot of little things from my matches or certain matches and he does it as a little salute or tribute. Sort of a nod off to you, like, 'I did your Meathook Clothesline because it was your birthday,' or something. I enjoy those little, subtle compliments from guys like Finn.

>When I look at the talent today, I see it being every bit as good -- maybe even better -- than the wrestlers before. They're as good as ever. Finn is good, even Jason Jordan. He's the perfect black guy if you ask me. He's really, really good and I like him. I'm a Jason Jordan fan.
>>
>>3053545
>the perfect black guy
Fucking kek. I can't wait for this to trigger someone.
>>
>>3053545
>I've also noticed that he takes a lot of little things from my matches or certain matches and he does it as a little salute or tribute. Sort of a nod off to you, like, 'I did your Meathook Clothesline because it was your birthday,' or something. I enjoy those little, subtle compliments from guys like Finn
Lol what the fuck is he on about
>>
>>3053551
Lol what fucking nonsense
>>
>>3053545
>But, there's certain psychology in wrestling that some guys got it, some guys don't, some guys never get it. Some guys don't even know what it is, like Triple H. But, some guys like Finn are just born with it and he's got a real gift
lol what. HHH isn't called the cereberal assassin for nothing, he's one of the GOATs at psychology. Finn just does flips and shit until it's time for his shitty finisher
>>
>>3053556
>>3053551
>>3053548
how new? anything that Ryback "shoots on" isn't real
>>
>>3053560
Hi Paul
>>
>>3053560
>being worked by his gimmick being intelligent into actually thinking he's good at psychology
i bet you think bret hart's a great wrestler too
>>
File: 2kg5c8crh8ez[1].jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2kg5c8crh8ez[1].jpg
53KB, 720x720px
Based Big Champ triggering the buttcucks with lariats of truth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.