[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Johnny IMPACT JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: JohnnyIMPACT-1024x576.png (804KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyIMPACT-1024x576.png
804KB, 1024x576px
>Johnny IMPACT
JUST
>>
>Johnny Impact
Is TNA LITERALLY unable to not fuck up?
>>
>>3053159
What is Johnny Impact doing in the IMPACT Zone?
>>
>>3053167
WHAT THE HELL IS JUSTIN IMPACT DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE, JOSH YOU BARBIE DOLL FAGGOT?
>>
>not Johnny Cage
>>
>>3053159
this can't be his real ring name
that image is for promotional purposes, right?
>>
>>3053199
Nope, apparently it's his official name, and it's stylized as Johnny IMPACT even.

Maybe they're scared of another Broken Matt Hardy situation and want to leave no doubts about who came up with what, doesn't matter how stupid it has to get.
>>
Imagine if this was his name in Lucha Underground
>>
Did he leave LU?
>>
morrison is a walking cringe factory, I was listening to the edge and christian podcast and he was talking about his movie and how he would use carnie speak at all opportunities
>>
>>3053220
LU is finished. They're just airing the episodes they recorded last year, when that's done, it's done.
>>
based Johnny carrying GFW to the next level, this looks better any day
>>
>>3053236
sounds based to me friendpai
>>
>>3053282
They're gonna fuck up and not let based Mundo be their ace. TNA always rushes whatever WWE leftover they can get their hands on to the main title, and it always ends up bad (see: Berto), the one time they SHOULD do that, they won't.
>>
>>3053176
>not Johnny Cuck
>>
>>3053255
Has it been confirmed it won't be renewed for a 4th season?
>>
>>3053159
Because W Wrestling E has Johnny Wrestling
>>
>>3053301
No it hasn't

But admittedly it doesn't look good.
>>
>>3053301
Apparently many people were unhappy with AAA and left, which lends talent to LU. So we'll see.
>>
>>3053159
It's a fucking reference to his Johnny Nitro ringname you plebs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.