[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this finisher supposed to look real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: kek.jpg (25KB, 401x335px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 401x335px
is this finisher supposed to look real?
>>
>A Rear Naked Choke is not a real chokehold, it couldn't hurt you IRL
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
File: 10357532.jpg (17KB, 308x200px) Image search: [Google]
10357532.jpg
17KB, 308x200px
gay
>>
>>3053081
Have you ever been put in one? I watched a dude fatter than your mom get choked out in less than 10 seconds with that hold.
>>
>>3053083
I think they were more criticizing Joe's application of the rear naken choke, his looks like shit he doesn't even lock it in half the time
>>
>>3053081
Not really, Joe is the new Tazz he's a work and has been a work so long he actually believes that he's legit, any scrub off of /asp/ could fuck up Joe
>>
>>3053087
fat people have difficulty breathing as it is.
>>
>>3053081
Why does he never apply the full bodyscissors?
>>
>>3053152
Because he's been told not to.
>>
>>3053105
That's because pro wrestling is a work and if he locked it in for real he would be legit choking people out. Which is not what you are meant to do in pro wrestling.
This is not difficult to understand.
>>
>look real
>WWE

pick one
>>
>>3053109
kek not even close to the truth
>>
>>3053081
Not a single submission looks real in the wwe.
>>
>>3053086
this is by far the worst

the damage isn't even to the neck, aside from the facial expressions cena doesn't even look like he's applying force

it's literally him putting his left arm above his right. that's it.
>>
>sleeper as finisher

Are we in 1985
>>
>>3054272
No, we're in 2017 where Vince is a pussy and bans moves for arbitrary reasons
>>
Isnt chokeing banned
>>
Only when he adds

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>3054272
>>3054285
in vinces mind its still the 80s and roman is so close to exploding like hogan
>>
>>3054114
It's cause he legit choked Edge out once.
>>
>>3054114
The STF isn't a choke, you dipshit. Cena is supposed to be doing a crossface, he's just doing it poorly. He should be crushing their nose to the side with his radius.
>>
>>3053086
I never understood wtf they were thinking giving their top guy such a fake looking submission (and have him use it in every match).
>>
>>3054339

Nobody thinks it looks 'fake' but smarks who already know wrestling is fake, and it's not 'snug' because unlike other WWE wrestlers Cena actually has fans, and thekids especially imitate the moves that thy can, and Vince probably doesn't wants kids on playgrounds choking others or breaking noses etc and blaming Cena.
>>
>>3053081
He gets it as close as possible without actually doing it for real since it can easily fuck anyone up. In your pick if the inside of his right elbow goes a little further in, it becomes legit.
>>3053152
Because it's the dumbest, fakest shit out there? If someone applies the full body scissors like he used to, the person in the chokehold can easily leverage themselves and turn the thing around, putting the person who did the body scissors in tons of pain around their ankles/feet. I would be down if he does a more legit bodylock where you DON'T put the ankles/feet crossed scissors style since that's a thing/
>>
>>3054272

>rnc is a sleeper hold

kys ya fucking pinhead

undercarder's gogoplata and that are the only actual submission holds in todays wwe
>>
As far as I can remember the only submissions that legitimately fucking hurt in wrestling are the Lion Tamer, a proper Sharpshooter, a proper Figure Four, and apparently when backlund used to apply the Chicken Wing it fucking hurt like hell
>>
>>3054426
Sugar hold would have hurt, but guys back then did things loose because they understood what they were doing.
>>
>>3054272
>Are we in 1985

If only.
>>
GOAT BEEG
>>
>>3053081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlUSMGovYbc

0:45
>>
>>3053197
He can do it the safe way without it looking so fucking fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-5Lbj8oO-g
even this looks way better than the way he currently does it
>>
>>3053083
>>3053197
Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>3054071
hi joe
>>
>>3055292
WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRR
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.