/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince will change Strowman's finisher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: rberffsfb.png (638KB, 831x467px) Image search: [Google]
rberffsfb.png
638KB, 831x467px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADm9WOlSgtE
looked kinda embarrassing for a monster tbqu
>>
Change it into what? Running powerslam is solid, and been solid for months. Better than that reverse chokeslam or the bearhug choke he did
>>
>picks up and slams Brock like he's nothing

I think you're confusing this for not being able to get anybody heavier than Styles up for a powerbomb
>>
>>3053036
He should just do a chokeslam desu, running powerslam is a regular move for most people
>>
I say his new finisher should be a Vader Bomb, chokebomb, or a top-rope splash, if they want to get crazy. He's a tall fella, so he could lift people up pretty high for a devastating-looking chokebomb.

I
>>
>>3053036
Brock's selling is amazing, especially considering he's booked as such a dominant, almost unbeatable monster. In fact he may be the best seller in the company.
>>
>>3053069
>Muh big man does chokeslam
I love that he's getting a simple move over
>>
His current finisher is garbage
>>
Now, brother, this might sound a bit crazy but I think a Hollywood leg drop would fit the bill here. This kid may be the next Hulkster and I don't think Hulk would mind seeing that let get dropped on somebody, brother.

- not HH
>>
Literally nothing wrong with a power slam, they need to make moves like that and the DDT into finishers, no one is watching the outlaw and Jap shit where they destroy their necks for 50 bucks a show
>>
>>3053401
cringe
>>
>>3053403
The ace of New Japan finishes everybody with a lariat
>>
A release powerbomb would be better
>>
what if powerslam with theatrics?
>>
>>3053036
I really like the running powerslam. If he needs to change finishers I'd hope for something like the chokebomb or change the powerslam so it starts with an overhead press like goldberg.
>>
>>3053406
Ya ding ding dingly mad as shit about it!
>>
Looks epic you fag
>>
>>3053036
I liked the reverse chokeslam thing, where he lifts them up from the front and drops them by pushing their back
>>
>>3053519
It's dumb as fuck.
>"oh no I'm forced down into the mat face first from the air! I guess i won't just cushion the fall with my arms"
>>
>>3053283
What part of a Khali shitfest chokebomb looks like it would hurt more than Braun's powerslam? It's honestly one of the best looking powerslams I've ever seen, looks like he's driving his shoulder clean through your sternum on impact.
>>
I honestly think the running powerslam works for him.
Performed by others it's not so impressive but Braun does it justice. Admittedly sometimes he can go a bit too soft with it and it doesn't have that resounding "Thud" on the mat but when it works, it works well.
>>
>>3053408
*With 35 repeated/countered/counter-countered lariats while the entire crowd shouts "WAAAAINMAAKKKUUH"
>>
Running powerslam is badass. They're hitting the mat with as much force as an AA plus with the added weight of Braun driving into them. It looks strong and it clatters the ring suitably. Bulldog and Warlord did it with great effect and are also big muscledudes.

>advocating for a chokeslam
Zzzzz
>a powerbomb
Not a terrible idea, but not a terribly original one either
>that one nonce that says he should go to the top rope
end yourself
>>
He should have one finisher for smaller guys and one for bigger guys. For smaller guys he palms their entire face and raises them up (They grab his arm to sypport themselves) and he slams em down.

Like a choke slam but from the actual head
>>
>>3053593
>a top babyface and finisher that's actually over

It must be so weird for e-Drones to actually see this
>>
>>3053593
More or less
>>
>>3053601
Hey, Sid went to the ropes, really added to his arsenal and boosted his career.

>>3053604
Yeah, I really wish John Cena's AA-athons in PPV matches would go on for an extra 20 or 25 AA's, that'd REALLY spice things up.
>>
Military press slam would be goat for strowman
>>
>>3053283
You hit the nail on the head here. Powerbombs always look cooler than powerslams, especially if you're an enormous monster like Braun. He should still use the powerslam, but not as a finisher.
>>
>>3053602
And what's the size cut off their, broski? He already essentially does that to most people under 300 lbs, just as a regular move. Braun's moveset is "Running corner dropkick, running corner splash, big boot, powerslam" and then an entire assortment of "grab a part of the human anatomy/clothing and toss around opponent like an actual literal doll." Roman's vest is a favourite.
>>
>>3053647

kys
>>
>>3053633
I was actually shading Roman

>doesn't watch New Japan but just read about it online
>>
>>3053069
For most people you're absolutely right. But I have to say Strowman makes it look great.
>>
>>3053601
What about the guys that say military press into powerslam though? I think that would really add to his character. Plus he is the only guy who can actually pull it off not only against the midgets but against guys like Roman and perhaps even Brock. It is basically the same finisher but it makes him look more like a beast.
>>
Whom is the last person to use the Powerslam as a finish?
>>
>>3053036
running power slam is actually a GOAT monster move you fucking mark. Nobody can pull it off anymore the way Bulldog could
>>
How long before Vince ruins Stowman?

I've seen this so many times before, where Vince is hot on a guy and pushes him to the moon, only for to go cold on him at the last minute.

Strowman is not winning at No Mercy. I doubt they'd want Lesnar to be pinned at a b-level pay per view. If he's losing the belt before the end of the year, he's losing it at Survivor Series.

The problem is that Strowman is white hot right now, and if he doesn't win the belt now, it's almost certain that current creative will start to fizzle out on him. It's the Ryback effect, or the Wade Barrett effect, or any other number of wrestlers who got an initial strong push only to see it totally dissipate.

At least if they put the belt on him while he's still hot as shit, it's something. It wouldn't all be for nothing.
>>
>>3053677
British Bulldog? I mean, I don't know if he still does it, or even still wrestles, but Matt Morgan used to do some demented version of one called the Hellevator, but he used the Blueprint after that.
>>
>>3053677
Faarooq
>>
>>3053677
Bobby Lashley, Dominator.
It looks cool, I don't know what OP meant.
>>
File: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg (51KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x.jpg
51KB, 1420x946px
>>3053677
I think you mean "whomst".
>>
>>3053678
my point was him slipping at the end
>>
>>3053036
I just want him to hit Brock with a shooting star press to win the title
>>
>>3053069
I mean Undertaker is retired, and basically so is Kane. I see no reason he couldnt use the chokeslam as his finisher.
>>
>>3053677
Davey Boy Smith Jr still uses it as one of his finishers
>>
>>3053776
Chokeslam as a big guy finisher is overdone IMO. Big show has/ had it too.

I have nothing against the chokeslam in itself, but they're right to skip it with Strowman. Too obvious, and too overdone like I said.
>>
>>3053036
Give him the jackhammer.
>>
what do you call the move Beeg does when he chokeslams the opponent on his knees? that looks cool and look like itll hurt a lot
>>
>>3053036 The powerslam's fine, he could probably do a nasty torture rack as a power lifter. Brock could slip out of it and turn it into that armbar he does.
>>
>>3053828
Chokebreaker
>>
I think he should use the Dominator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Nuz6u_UJo
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.