[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 (SIX HOURS) We did it again. Too easy. WWMEME BTFO. Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: 128939199.jpg (2MB, 1200x1248px) Image search: [Google]
128939199.jpg
2MB, 1200x1248px
>6 (SIX HOURS)
We did it again. Too easy. WWMEME BTFO. Seriously this was supposed to be a "Big 4" (the third biggest event of the WWE calander year) and it flopped. The main event was okay but everything else just a DUD. A DUD. I mean this wasn't the complete LOLWWE tier of Battleground, but this was still very bad relative to the competition.
>>
The Usos/New Day match was legit one of the best tag matches I've seen all year in any company
>>
File: 14693595688_0779442324_b.jpg (131KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
14693595688_0779442324_b.jpg
131KB, 1024x683px
>>3053012
>Too Easy~~

Stop reminding me, anon
>>
File: yoshino.jpg (28KB, 499x328px) Image search: [Google]
yoshino.jpg
28KB, 499x328px
>>3053091
The most based stable.
>>
>>3053091
>>3053094
hol' up
tozawa and apollo crews were already bros?
>>
File: NXT_Brooklyn_III.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_Brooklyn_III.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>>3053012
A challenger appears!
>>
>>3053012
the purpose of wrestling is to make money. WWE makes money. NJPW doesn't. End of discussion.
>>
>>3053128
NXT is shit. Lost all its appeal when Dusty died and everyone was called up last year. Currently has no creative direction and is full of bland indie shitters and literal whos from TNA.
>>
>>3053144
You don't see a single cent of what any promotion makes, e-cuck.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
>>3053030
Everything with The New Day is fantastic, but at the moment they are the only bearable thing in the company. It's like they take all the cringe of WWE, remove the awkward irony that's half-afraid to break kayfabe, and proceed to crank it up to 11 until it goes all the way around to being good again.
>>
File: Prime Rib BTFO.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Prime Rib BTFO.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
>>3053144
If you're a stockholder, maybe, but I'm a consumer. Should I stop eating steak and exclusively eat McDoubles because they sell better than steak?
>>
>>3053012
>The small man mentality of NJPW fans.
This is why you'll never be taken seriously. If something is genuinely good you dont need to scream at the top of your lungs about it every 5 mins. People will go see it naturally.

The fact you keep going on about it and constantly use WWE as a comparison shows as a fan you have a small man complex that millions view the WWE still whilst only a hundred thousand (being generous there) watch NJPW despite your yelling. You dont like that people prefer what you dont like and tantrum that NJPW will at best be the silver medal.

Go to bed OP.
>>
>>3053192
>This is why you'll never be taken seriously. If something is genuinely good you dont need to scream at the top of your lungs about it every 5 mins. People will go see it naturally.
>The fact you keep going on about it and constantly use WWE as a comparison shows as a fan you have a small man complex
MS in marketing here, and that's utter bullshit. If something is genuinely good, then people will go to see the brand with the most recognition and momentum regardless. Consumers are sheep who don't buy products, they buy brands, and while Vinny Boy may have lost his ability to make a non-shit product, he is a damn master at making a Brand. "The fact that OP keeps going on about it and constantly use WWE as a comparison" shows that WWE is still the most powerful BRAND, which is both objectively true, and says nothing about the quality of the PRODUCT. Continue eating your McNuggets, and laughing at the "small man complex fags" eating their prime rib at the pathetic steakhouses who's sales just can't compare.
>>
>>3053144
this. the only thing that's real in this business are the money and the miles. dumb marks thin they know better. lmao.
>>
>>3053228
>>3052219

Apologise.
>>
>>3053232
>look guys I am parroting Kevin Nash that makes me really smart for some reason I can't quite explain.
>>
File: Dude 4.gif (676KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
Dude 4.gif
676KB, 320x160px
>>3053228
>Having a stronger brand doesn't mean you have a stronger product, but it does mean you will make more money
>>3053237
>NJPW is looking for big guys, something they are currently lacking, and this somehow refutes your point.
lolwut? I was talking about business, and at no point mentioned dude size.... maybe work on your reading comprehension. Some more big dudes would add some much needed diversity to NJPW.
>>
File: birb2.jpg (153KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
birb2.jpg
153KB, 846x571px
>>3053012
>Another New Japan shill thread
After the Summerslam rush this board was a lot more peaceful, but now you're back to shove your product down our throats. You're just as annoying as the WWE shills who always circlejerk about muh big guys and muh draws only instead of that its muh six stars and muh unironically exposing the business. What's worse is that it's Meltzer cucks who are doing this.You're on par with WWE fans as being the worse of the wrestling fans here on /asp/. Not even Lucha Underground fans and Impacts fans are as annoying as you shits.
>>
>>3053095
They became best friends in Dragon Gate
>>
>>3053144
New Japan has a way better profit margin
>>
File: Monster_Express_Dragon_Gate.jpg (100KB, 518x488px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Express_Dragon_Gate.jpg
100KB, 518x488px
>>3053095
In Dragon Gate, Tozawa was kicked out of his heel stable (Mad Blankey), and best friend Uhaa turned face because he didn't want to betray his best friend
>>
>>3053334
>>3053305
Cool.

Has their past friendship been mentioned on WWE TV at all? I don't watch Raw/205
>>
>>3053382

Titus mentioned it once or twice if I remember correctly.
>>
>>3053382
It's the entire reason Titus signed Tozawa for Worldwide
>>
File: AAA.jpg (198KB, 837x1165px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
198KB, 837x1165px
>>3053012
Lets just wait after Aug 26 and see which was the best Wresling PPV of the summer...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.