[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brock's top 10 matches, y/n?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: bork.jpg (5KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
5KB, 200x194px
>vs. Cena (2012)
>vs. Punk (2013)
>vs. Cena (2014)
>vs. Cena & Rollins (2015)
>vs. Reigns (2015)
>vs. Undertaker (2015, I)
>vs. Undertaker (2015, II)
>vs. Reigns & Ambrose (2016)
>vs. Goldberg (2017)
>vs. Joe & Reigns & Strowman (2017)

Also notes to the Joe match, Orton match, and the 2014 Taker match for having their own respective good parts (but still being eh overall).
>>
newfag fucking kys

His only decent matches in the second run are vs Punk and the ones with Taker at SS and hiac. His previous run completly demolishes anything else from the one after he returned in 2012.
>>
>>3049056
Lesnar worked the typical WWE style in 02-04 you fucking nostalgia blinded faggot.
>>
Goldberg 2016 was better
>>
File: 1487296267412.jpg (108KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1487296267412.jpg
108KB, 998x974px
>>3049056
>vs. Cena and Rollins
>not a decent match
>>
>>3049060
It wasn't a good match though. It was a 5 star dud.
>>
>>3049056
>the ones with Taker at SS and hiac.
Is that you Mark?
>>
>>3049071
Tbh they were kino. Nothing close to the one they had at No Mercy but they were fun to watch. Like legit fun, something not many WWE matches do nowdays
>>
>>3049043
>vs. Punk
FUCK OFF
said like stupid smark you are

Brock HATES working with smaller guys

>Matt Morgan said on Wrestling Inc podcast Brock would laugh at guys like Kendrick & didn't understand why he was a wrestler
>Brock said in autobiography he likes woking bigger guys because it's easy to sell
>Brock's shit singles matches with a AMbrosetty and Rollins
>AMbrosetty crying on Autstin pod based brock didn't want to do anything
>former WWE writer Kevin Eck said McMahon balmed SummerSlam 2013 buyrate on Punk and Bryan "how could guys who look like them beat big guy"

and at end of day Punk vs. Brock SUCKED, was a joke watching Brock sell for that skinny fat twig and needing Heyman's help to win. But nerds who watch wrestling like critics not fans who want to suspend disbelief fight is real, jerk off to Punk vs. Lesnar

KYS OP
>>
Where the Angle matches at?
>>
>>3049107
>Being a fan of WWE in the year of our lord 2017

Laughing at you loud
>>
>>3049043
2015 was his best stretch of matches.

I hope he never works a match with Ambrose again.
>>
Look I love Punk and he is the reason I am a wrestling fan again now as an adult, but having to watch Brock sell his terrible sloppy local amateur gym MMA holds was a step too far for even me and it completely killed my suspension into that Summerslam match. I literally rolled my eyes when he got him in the triangle hold and Brock was forced to sell for it, it looked SOOO bad. I'm the biggest Punk fan there is but that shit was way over the line of acceptable to me at least. Just felt like Punk HAD to get that spot in there so he could go "Look guys I can MMA like Bork too."
Other than that the match was fine.
>>
>>3049138
Not ambrose fault that Bork was scared of having a real extreme match.
>>
>>3049112
I haven't watched his older matches in 10+ years, so I'm just going off the recent run tbqh senpai
>>
Bork squashing Cena like a bug was the best match he had just because it was great seeing Bork like a monster that slayed Taker and seeing Cena getting squashed is always an interesting sight
>>
>liking Brock v2.0
kys
>>
vs Taker HIAC
vs Angle WM 19
vs Angle Iron Man match
vs Benoit (2003)
vs Eddie (2004)
vs Cena ER 2012
vs Punk SS 2013
vs Cena vs Rollins RR2015
vs Goldberg WM33
vs Reigns vs Joe vs Strowman SS2017
>>
As good as post-return Brock has been in certain matches, he was at his absolute best during his first run. He could do the power moves he still does now, but a 265lbs guy matching the likes of Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit move-for-move was ridiculous to see.
>>
The first 'Taker Vs. Brock HiaC at No Mercy
Vs. Angle, WM 19
Vs. Benoit in 2003
>>
>>3049059
t. wasn't even bathroom-trained then
>>
vs angle
vs benoit
vs roman
vs cena
vs cena and rollins
vs goldberg
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.