[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paige & Patron Avoid Domestic Violence Charges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: c409d24d97727ead-600x400.jpg (53KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c409d24d97727ead-600x400.jpg
53KB, 600x400px
According to TMZ, Paige will not be charged with domestic violence charges following an incident at the Orlando airport with Alberto El Patron back in June. Patron was initially investigated after Paige screamed at him in the middle of Orlando International Airport last month, but Paige later admitted she was the aggressor and had thrown a drink at him. Police recommended Paige be criminally charged for the incident, while Patron was then cleared of fault.

The site says that a rep for the 9th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office says that the case is officially closed, because the victim (Patron) did not want to move forward with charges. They two are still dating, and Paige says that the whole thing was just her being in an emotional state because she had just learned her uncle had become very sick.

Despite being cleared of all charges, GFW stripped of their world title, and he remains under suspension as the company tapes TV to set up the November Bound For Glory PPV. https://411mania.com/wrestling/paige-patron-avoid-domestic-violence-charges/
>>
in b4 vince finds a way to keep the council estate whore from working in the big leagues ever again anyway
>>
File: charles.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
charles.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>3048940
>Despite being cleared of all charges, GFW stripped of their world title, and he remains under suspension as the company tapes TV to set up the November Bound For Glory PPV.

Imagine a company would suspend a woman after her being attacked by her boyfriend and what reactions that would get.
>>
True love conquers all
>>
>>3048953
>imagine a way to get mad
>>
>>3048940
Why are women such retards?
>>
yeah no shit, she threw a drink. fucking ridiculous it even got to this point
>>
JUST: the couple
>>
>>3048953
>let me imagine a way to get mad and further justify my irrational hatred of women
........OK............
>>
>>3048953
>the "WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND" meme again

well it wasn't, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>3049182
>>3049205
good job white knight, ya have succesfully defended ya waifu from the internet trolls and im sure Paige will track ya down to award ya with sex
>>
>>3049212
way to prove them wrong, champ
>>
>>3049319
thanks mark
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.