[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman is pushed as a terrible Mary Sue self insert character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 20245.jpg (643KB, 2560x1322px) Image search: [Google]
20245.jpg
643KB, 2560x1322px
Roman is pushed as a terrible Mary Sue self insert character who sucks all the life and interest out of every match and angle he is involved in because you know it is just going to end with him winning, or losing in some bullshit fashion that still protects him and he will no sell the loss, Cena style.
He is pushed like the self insert CAW you made for yourself at 10 years old where "nobody can beat me ever, and when I lose I still win and I am super smart and handsome and sexy and the most popular and better than everyone."
I could see liking Roman and how he is pushed if you are still mentally 10 years old and easily impressed by that level of obnoxious 1 dimensional character with the retardedly high power level.
Roman is a wish fulfillment character for the losers of the world to live vicariously through and I am deeply suspect of anyone who unironically marks for him because it says an awful lot about them as a person.
His matches are formulaic bullshit with teh same template over and over but that is more on WWE's production agents than Roman himself, they give him a template to work with that will never change and allow him so show diversity in the ring. That's just part and parcel of being the top guy.
>>
THAT PHOTO
LMAO!!!!
E-DRONES LOOK LIKE T H A T ????????
>>
File: trollbait.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
trollbait.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
I KNEW if I put in the line about being suspect of people who mark for Roman it would get a response.
I KNEW IT!!
>>
>It's a I got so triggered by a post I'm going to make it its own thread and post an embarrassing picture next to it, thread.
>>
He looks like he should be no older than 26 but then I see the hair and think what happened to this 43 year old clown to go grey this early
>>
>>3048802
It's amazing to me how this thought never occurs to the guy who keeps doing this. Its like the rage from being gotten to is so potent that it causes him to lose control of all basic brain function and he decided the best way to show he is not completely flustered and all ass destroyed about the post is NOT to simply keep scrolling and just no-sell it...............no the best response is MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD OF IT'S OWN DEDICATED SOLELY TO THE COMMENT THAT RUINED HIS MIND!!
Jesus Christ like!!
The title of the thread should be "I am legitimately boiling and furious that somebody would write this." Like, this guy thinks this is a great "revenge" when all he is doing is showing how completely and utterly SEETHING he is.
LMAO!!!
>>
>>3048764
KID BEHIND THE CAMERA HERE!!
>>
File: 1498855743065.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498855743065.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>3048783
>>3048802
>>3048825
Dont work ya self into a shoot now ;^)
>>
>>3048835
BRIDGETTE WEST HERE
right there *points at bridgette*
And today, is sunday. And today we're going to dads house for sunday dinner.
>>
>>3048860
*records their dogs playing for 10 mins*
>>
>>3048764
>"nobody can beat me ever, and when I lose I still win and I am super smart and handsome and sexy and the most popular and better than everyone."
Actually, my character was always flawed, average or underachieving, and a little bit of an outcast. Of course he wins in the end, but he gets fucked up doing it, and the price he pays is almost not worth the end result.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-cDKIJXsg

is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>3048854
The irony of you posting a HHH picture when he is another Mary Sue self insert for mongs to project onto and feel tough and badass.
>>
>>3049118
w o r k e d
>>
I think you gotta give credit to Roman for getting braun over.

The crowd didn't get give a shit about until braun got in a feud with him

Roman took some insane bumps during the feud

Wwe can use Roman is a way to make stars out of wrestlers. Crowd will always cheer for other guy
>>
>>3049180
So you mean like..........like a........a heel?
>>
File: laugh.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>3049170
>says the guy who got so ass destroyed by an individual post he had to make a whole new thread about it.
Man I really cut deep down didn't I?
You love those obnoxious Mary Sue self inserts don't ya?
S A D
>>
>>3049218
I literally pressed copy, paste and post meanwhile ya are writing essays projecting ya insecurities pinhead. So who really seething? ;^)
>>
>>3048825
Just like you just did take pinhead
>>
>>3049180
Smarks blame Roman for ending Strowman's streak but when Bork goes over Strowman and make him look like a geek with all those suplexes and one F5 you wouldn't hear anything from these same smarks
>>
>>3049180
Braun was getting over during his feud with Sami
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.