[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a draw, bay-bay!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

Not a draw, bay-bay!
>>
>14,000 people in the arena knew his catchphrase
IN
YA
HEAD,
BAY-BAY
>>
File: ADAM COLE BAYBEH.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
ADAM COLE BAYBEH.png
1MB, 1360x768px
BASED COLE LEAVING BASED TOKYO DOME TO WRESTLE IN THE BINGO HALLS OF NXT
>>
Why are anti-smarks panicking this hard about Cole?

You'd think that they'd love him since he's a longhaired prettyboy whose biggest strength is mic skills + character work.
>>
>>3048448
Smark crowd doesn't count.
>>
>>3048461
Plus if you listen to any of his media interviews from the past 12 months, he SHAMELESSLY fellates WWE at every turn.
But such is le bingo hall meme that they will even shit on guys who want to be in WWE. I guess they are mad at him for having a wrestling career prior to WWE?
>>
>>3048481
Smarks are the only ones still watching ya pinhead.
>>
File: laugh.png (214KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
214KB, 442x330px
>>3048481
>i-i-it d-d-d-doesn't c-c-c-count
The actual literal state of (You)
>>
Adam Coletty was replaced with Cody, who has surpassed him in popularity.

No dimes BAY BAY
>>
>>3048481
By that definition, RAW crowds are almost non-existent
>>
>>3048481
>New York City doesn't count
>>
>>3048513
>the single largest influential media market in the world (Vince McMahon himself says this) doesn't count
With all the mental gymnastics and leaps in logic going on here, this guy could enter the BOSJ next year
>>
>>3048481
this. everyone who shouted his meme catchphrase was a plant and the rest just followed suit because they want to be cool and hip
>>
>>3048559
>followed suit

TIL a WWE drone is telepathic
>>
>>3048559
>WWE is totally not a Cult you guys
>Now watch as I reject reality and make up a conspiracy with no basis in fact to suit my "WWE is the only wrestling that matters" narrative"
You're memeing but there are people out there who genuinely think like this. Note I'm giving you the out of calling trolling to avoid the embarrassment of having to admit to being one of those brain dead dullards.
>>
>>3048500
Looking at all the empty seats in attendance? Yeah
>>
his one theme is pretty neat, not the shitty njpw one, can he still use it?
>>
File: FOR YOU.jpg (24KB, 664x560px) Image search: [Google]
FOR YOU.jpg
24KB, 664x560px
>>3048577
I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPett3tB7Q4
>>
>>3048493
ya got some speaking problems?
>>
>>3048559
God dammit, Hunter, hiring 15,000 people just to get your indie manlet's meme chant over.
>>
>>3048587
yeah thats the 1 thats a good theme
>>
I'll say this about this CAW manlet, he carries himself like a star even though he isn't one by any measure.

That kind of attitude is half the battle if the audience believes there's something special about you
>>
>>3048603
It depends on who own the licensing to the music. I suspect it would be cheap to acquire as ROH buys commissioned music from indy nobodys. If they really wanted him to keep it they could maybe get it.
But then again the band who did Steen's old theme offered it to WWE FOR FREE and they STILL said no to it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBNLOK3OUo
Everyone has to get a new shitty CFOS 45 sec loop. Meanwhile the man in charge still enters to his custom written/recorded Motorhead theme music because he is an actual star.
>>
>>3048665
I thought Steen owned Unsettling Differences

>>3048630
>carries himself like a star
>isn't one by any measure
>>
File: adam-cole-2.jpg (92KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
adam-cole-2.jpg
92KB, 350x525px
>been on air for not even 3+ minutes
>already living in people's heads
>>
>>3048737
I think the fact that he is a pretty young dude who is going to go on to fulfill his life goal of main eventing Mania is gonna cause a lot of ruffled feathers for the seething /asp/ dwellers who never had the balls to chase the dream.
Success always, always breeds resentment.
>>
>>3048766
Nice post, Adam.
>>
File: 2016-05-0821-57-541.jpg (26KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-0821-57-541.jpg
26KB, 650x323px
>>3049970

LIVING IN YOUR HEAD BAY BAY
>>
>>3048630
I dunno if they're gonna be able to convince the main vein of his legitimacy considering the first feud they're setting him up with is against a 6'5 sculpture of a man, but he's a heel and might have backup shenanigans in his matches so whatever
>>
>>3048448
>the 10 smarks near the microphones knew his catchphrase
>>
File: really makes you think.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
101KB, 640x640px
I honestly don't understand the appeal for this faggot.

He has a big head with a tiny frame body and is like 5'7". I also sat through a match he had with Tanahashi and it was still boring even with fucking Tanahashi there to carry him. He hasn't had a match where it was like "Holy Shit this match is good."

And don't get me wrong I'm not a mastadonfag and I don't hate Indie vanilla midgets because I like/liked Omega, Seth, AJ Styles, Zayn, D-bry and Phil.

It's just that Adam Cole is cringey as fuck with his le cocky heel shit when he isn't cool at all and sucks in the ring. Take his "LE ADAM COLE BAYBAY" and "LE SUCK MY DICK" shit and have him cut a promo in a live crowd for 10 minutes and watch how boring he is.

Same goes for Kevin Owens, who is his butt buddy. Also superkick shit isn't cook.

I'm not SEETHING and he isn't living in my head RENT FREE.

I honestly would change the channel or go take a piss break whenever he comes on.
>>
>>3048481
>O-Only the people who mindlessly shill for one product count!

Don't you have a terrible Smackdown script to write, Vince?
>>
File: colesteen.jpg (50KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
colesteen.jpg
50KB, 853x480px
>>3050014
>It's just that Adam Cole is cringey as fuck with his le cocky heel shit when he isn't cool at all and sucks in the ring. Take his "LE ADAM COLE BAYBAY" and "LE SUCK MY DICK" shit and have him cut a promo in a live crowd for 10 minutes and watch how boring he is.
>Same goes for Kevin Owens, who is his butt buddy. Also superkick shit isn't cook.
>I'm not SEETHING and he isn't living in my head RENT FREE

>I'm totally not worked like a mark you guys, I just hate the heels but because I'm a mark
>>
>>3050237
I know wrestling is fake. He's not a good heel if an entire Stadium of smarks are cheering him. I don't hate him for his character, but I dislike him the actual person and I dislike his fan base,
>>
>>3050442
>W O R K E D
>>
>>3048481
Smarks are literally the only ones who watch wrestling anymore
>>
>>3048485
>why do cringetteys have such painfully contrarian views
cuz /asp/ suck
>>
>>3048577
I loved his NJPW theme desu
>>
Vince will bury him when he gets to the main roster BAYBAY
>>
>>3051065
Vince loves him, has for a while
>>
>>3051124
>he thinks Vince knows who a 5'5" indy geek is
>>
>>3051149
http://www.inquisitr.com/3145139/wwe-news-vince-mcmahon-reportedly-impressed-by-roh-star-adam-cole/
>>
>>3051172
Based Vince knowing who the real draws are
>>
RENT
FREE
BAY BAY
>>
>>3049981
>"legitimacy"

Cole is a scumbag heel
>>
Adam Cole is pretty good. He's got a meme catchphrase that I'm sure CFO$ will turn into a meme theme. He'll do good.
>>
>>3048441
Triple H was a draw
Triple H rude was a draw
Triple H 3 will be a draw
>>
>>3048441
Who the fuck is this guy?
>>
>>3048454
>one event out of 12 is in an arena, rest in bingo halls
are you retarded
>>
>>3049970
ya know if this weren't adam cole i thought you were talking about blampied
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.