[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened bros? it was so comfy until wrestlemania season.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

what happened bros? it was so comfy until wrestlemania season.
>>
Orton won the Royal Rumble
Jinder became the #1 Contender
>>
>>3047948
It dared to be better than Raw
>>
It was good with AJ as the champ. Afterwards it turned into shit.
>>
>>3047948
HHH put one of his friends on charge.

The only good thing is Jinder Mahal
>>
>>3047980
>only good thing is the worst part of the show
>>
as ususal they fucked everything up with the draft. Bliss,Dean,Miz and even Bray were fine where they were.
>>
>>3048031
I feel like Bray's championship reign should have been longer than a month or something, but they had to accelerate the schedule because Vinny wants Bray on Raw so Randy had to commit arson in the woods right after Elimination Chamber
>>
Vince wanted to bury it. So he took some of the top stars, took the heas booker who was actually really good, used Smackdown as a social experiment in India and turned the main event scene into the worst part of the show.
>>
>>3048067
Bray should have either won the Rumble and Orton the title and then let Bray win the title at Mania and hold it for some months, or simply successfully defended it against snek

his title was like a month long and pretty fucking pointless
>>
>>3048075
Which sucked ass because Orton splintering the Wyatt Family actually got me interested in Bray for the first time, but once again there was no sodding payoff, just like Bray's recent bout with Finn
>>
>>3048024
This
>>
File: 1493844599270.png (1MB, 598x872px) Image search: [Google]
1493844599270.png
1MB, 598x872px
>>
>>3048107
Pretty much every single one of Bray's feuds go the same way. You get somewhat interested and get your hopes up -> he loses clean and the feud ends. He looked great at Elimination Chamber where he pinned both Cena and AJ, but afterwards he turned into a fucking joke once again. Orton didn't even sell being disgusted/scared of the worms that showed on the mat at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>3048127
They keep pulling the rug from underneath him too. How the fuck do you become the Janetty of your own stable?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.