/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still watch WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7303.jpg (86KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7303.jpg
86KB, 700x450px
Why do people still watch WWE?
>>
brainwashed
slow
or
child
>>
accessibility mostly. the network is right there, i hang out with my local indie wrestlers at a bar near here and the network is easy to just put up on the tv. It's more of a tradition thing than it is an entertainment thing.
>>
>>3047786
Nostalgia at this point.
>>
Women wrestlers and AJ Styles
>>
Because it's a monopoly and they've been doing it for so long it's hard to stop. But people are finally losing interest as the ratings dictate. If anyone here still watch Raw every week, stop and do something else, you won't feel like you've missed anything.
>>
File: WAW 2.jpg (181KB, 1018x554px) Image search: [Google]
WAW 2.jpg
181KB, 1018x554px
>>
File: wrestlingfans.png (141KB, 905x315px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlingfans.png
141KB, 905x315px
>>3047809
BASED
>>
>>3047809
so normal people are neither fags nor autists
>>
>>3047828
normies don't browse 4chan
>>
>>3047841
they do now
>>
>>3047841
think again, this board got flooded with normies plebbitors after paiges leaks, most of them are weeb fags
>>
>>3047841
meh, normies have known about 4chan since 2006
the only thing is most don't bother posting on here and lurk
>>
>>3047906
>l-l-look g-g-guys I-I-I'm a normie alpha chad!!
>h-h-honest I swear I am
I remember a time on 4chan when the whole point was to keep normie faggots away from here, and wanting to be like one of them would get you run off and doxxed.
What the fuck has happened to this place?
>>
File: WRESTLINGFLAGBEARERS.png (153KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
WRESTLINGFLAGBEARERS.png
153KB, 851x315px
>>3047816
You literally edited my photo and replaced the New CHADpan with a who indy organization I've never heard of and I'm sure nobody else did
FUCKING KEK HAVE SEX
>>
>>3047786
They think it's 1995 and it's going to get real good soon.
>>
>>3047809
>muh promos xDxD
>muh draws my dude !!!1
>muh atitood era LMAO

this is what e drones actually believe. In the best “””"wrestling””””” brand where you’re forced to watch 3 hours of shitty womens and manlets matches and have to pay 9.99 for their WrestleMania moments™ where a 60 yo man buries any possible new talent you can offer.

Wwe is a boring reality show with no real man and no good matches, they depend on old and destroyed 90s wrestlers coming back to survive. Not even the great talent that you STEAL from NJPW can save your dying company.

this is why e drones get so butthurt in all threads for “ MUH STORYLINES, MUH BASED SUPERSTAR, MUH DRAAWS" even though they don’t get a cent of what they make

wwe has never had a 5 stars match. FACT
wwe wrestlers are not even wrestlers, they even call themselves “”superstars””. FACT
any actual good talent that you create is immediately buried to put over guys like Cena or Reigns. FACT

>inb4 some autismo posting pictures of “”” muh draws “””” , “”” muh profit “”””, (that is declining each year)
>inb4 some buttblasted e drone ranting about “le worked XD” “le seething”
>inb4 some total divas mark claiming that the attitude era was good

stay ding-dong diddly worked e-drones
>>
>>3047926
>>3047986
gb2 your safespace Cuccord now Bretkuk
>>
NXT.
>>
>>3047786
Why do people still watch NJPW instead of DDT, AJPW, BJW or DG?
>>
>>3047786
>>
>>3048020
Well and truly SEETHING
>>
>>3047841
MUH SEKRIT CLUB HAVE BEEN BREACHED
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (36KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
36KB, 255x340px
This is clearly a shitposting thread but WWE has some good stuff occasionally. NXT Takeover was awesome this weekend, New Day and Usos killed their pre-show match, and the 4 way main event was a little overrated but still a really fun match. even on the three boring hours of Raw last night you got an A+ Miz promo.
>>
>>3052750
>New Day and Usos

There aren't enough Penn Jilette pictures for this.
>>
>>3047786
WWE is better. Literally no one has heard of the Jap wrestling
>>
>>3052750
you shouldnt have to wait 3 hours for something good to happen. its a waste of time unless youre a turboNEET
>>
>>3052750
>watching 3 hours of RAW for a >Miz promo
>>
>>3047786
aj styles
brock
braun
seth
miz

weighted draws with NJPW super stars

okada
tanahashi
omega
naito
ishii
aj styles
takahashi
brock
kushida
ospreay
ricochet
brock
braun
Suzuki
toru yano
seth rollins
the bucks
RPG vice (rip)
Sanada
Cena
Miz
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (186KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
186KB, 768x1024px
>>3052790
You're right, 3 hours is a waste of time and the main reason I watched it was because it was in NYC and they usually show out there. Still it's been two weeks since G1 ended and WWE is the only wrassling on my tv on a Monday.
>>
>>3052805
>beholden to broadcast schedules in 2017
>>
>>3049014
None of those have mainstream appeal. DDT is too outlandish for normies, AJPW is filled with mostly boring "big" guys (besides NEXTREME), DG is too complicated with its stories and factions for a casual to just jump into, no one gives a fuck about the BJW strong division and their death matches are too gruesome for the mainstream.

At least with NJPW they focus on relatable characters and stars whilst also putting on the best wrestling in the world, so it's the easiest to get into.
>>
>>3052802
oh fug i left Cena off above Seth
>>
File: tumblr_oj510xKoyH1vxmjuao2_400.gif (2MB, 340x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj510xKoyH1vxmjuao2_400.gif
2MB, 340x350px
>>3047786
>Why do people still watch WWE?
For this badass bitch
>>
It's trash but still entertaining
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.